+Prophesying in the Holy Spirit on 12/13/11 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-12-13 08:43:07 UTC
No, you'll die at some point, if it's next week or in 20 years you are
still going to die and I'll have little to do with it as I'm not giving
you advice as sightwalker.
I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
advice to anyone via Usenet.
You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
writing, hence you are a sightwalker.
Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?
Jimmy Alpha; GED
2011-12-13 13:55:10 UTC
No, you'll die at some point, if it's next week or in 20 years you are
still going to die and I'll have little to do with it as I'm not giving
you advice as sightwalker.
I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
Rod seems to know as do Andrewpoo (with a phd) who sightwalker is,
that's nice. :-)
You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
writing, hence you are a sightwalker.
You are sightwalker, I know, Poor Rod knows as I'll bet all who know you.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb7a1b5?
Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.
You should have some trust now in Jimmy, as I did tell your ear "Jesus
is Lord" as you beseeched. If your interpretation 1 Corinthians 12:3 is
right we are peers. Your phd and my ged hold the same equivalence with
God, so my commentary that Rod will die cannot be phooeyed by your phd.
Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
I didn't really ask for trust, you asked by way of usenet and that was
how I first answered. It was you who added the drama in return for my love.
http://T3J.com
Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Sad you know the words, not the meaning.
"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit
"All", is all encompassing, as in the living and the dead? Are you sure??

Jimmy Alpha GeD
The opinions expressed here are those of James Alpha, and should not be
mistaken as medical or religious advice, even tho the opinions could be
used as such.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha; GED
2011-12-16 10:49:26 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
No, you'll die at some point, if it's next week or in 20 years you are
still going to die and I'll have little to do with it as I'm not giving
you advice as sightwalker.
I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
advice to anyone via Usenet.
You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
writing, hence you are a sightwalker.
Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.
Pardon, is that a form of haiku? That is why I don't trust you, or our
2pd diet, you are but 'man'.
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
The "curse" of Adam is on all of us born in the last 1900 years. Was
that another haiku? You andypoo have the same curse.
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the
or trust in yourself for health? I don't trust andypoo, it is but 'man'.

used as such.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha; GED
2011-12-16 12:34:59 UTC
Perhaps if you suffer any of the below;

Is there nausea? Are you costive? Do you get dizzy? Is there vomiting?
Is your mind dull? Have you a cough? Arc you losing flesh? Do you belch
up gas? Do you ache all over? Are you light headed? Do you spit up
slime? Do you snore at night? Is your tongue coated? Are you easily
excited? Do you have headache? Have you pain in side? Do you hawk and
spit? Is the nose stopped up? Do you blow out scabs? Do you cough and
split? Do your hands tremble? Does your heart flutter? Are you easily
irritated? Are you always anxious? Do your muscles twitch? Is your
temper irritable? Suffer from sleeplessness? Do you tale cold easily? Is
your appetite variable? Are you easily frightened? Does your nose
discharge? Are you nervous and weak? Does the nose bleed easily? Do you
start in your sleep? Do you have sick headaches? Do you bloat up after
eating? Do you suffer from neuralgia? Do you forget what you read? Does
the nose itch and burn? Is there pain across the eyes? Do you have
horrible dreams? Do you cough until you gag? Have you distress after
eating? Do you spit up yellow matter? Is there pain in front of head? Is
your sense of smell leaving? Are you low spirited at times? Do you cough
in the morning? Do you cough on going to bed? Is your throat filled with
slime? is there tickling in the throat? Does not your sleep refresh you?
Do you at times have diarrhea? Do you hawk to clear the throat? Is your
couch short and lucking? Are you losing your sense of taste? Is there
rush of blood to the bead? Is the throat dry in the morning? Do your
legs and arms go to sleep? Do you spit up little lumps? Do you sleep
with the mouth open? Is there a rush of blood to the heart? Is there a
tickling behind the palate? Do you feel you are growing weaker? Is there
a burning pain in the throat? Have you pain behind the breastbone? Does
your nose stop up toward night? Are there dark rings around the eyes? Is
there a prickling sensation in the skin? Do the hands and feet puff up
and swell? Is there constant sensation in the stomach? When you get up
suddenly are you dizzy? When stomach is empty do you feel faint? Do you
belch up material that burns throat? When stomach is full do you feel
oppressed? When you blow your nose do the ears crack? Is your hearing
worse when you have a cold? Is there roaring like a waterfall in the
head? Do your ears hurt when you blow your nose? Do you have to sit up
at night to get breath? Are you fretful? Are you peevish? Is your throat
sore? Do you feel fatigued? Do you feel miserable? Do you have cold
feet? Are you all run down? Do your ears discharge? Do you get tired
easily? Is your hearing failing? Do you have hot flashes? Is your eye
sight blurred? Have you swollen glands? Is the urine high colored? Has
the skin a waxy look? Is the skin pale and dry? Is the skin dry and
harsh? Is your hair getting gray? Does the head feel too full? Do the
legs feel too heavy? Are hands cold and clammy? Is the skin hot and
flushed? Is there nausea after eating? Are the ears dry and scaly? Is
the hair dry and brittle? Is there persistent headache? Is your flesh
soft and flabby? Do your ears itch and burn? Does the skin itch and
burn? Do the joints pain and ache? Are the eyes dull? Is the urine dark
and cloudy? Have you ulcers in the mouth? Is there throbbing in stomach?
Have you pain behind the ears? Is there throbbing in the ears? Do the
temples beat and throb? Is there pain in small of back? Have you aching
in the bones? Have you canker in the mouth? Constant aches of pain in
back? Is there a buzzing sound heard? Has the perspiration a bad odor?
Do you have ringing in the ear? Is there puffiness under the eyes? Are
there cracking sounds heard? Do you have gurgling in bowels? Do tumors
break out on the skin? Have you pain in top of the head? Does the blood
circulate sluggishly? Is there a bad taste in your mouth? Is there a
desire to get up at night? Do you suffer from pains in temples? Do you
have sense of heat in bowels? Do these failings affect your memory? Does
the blood feel hot and feverish? Do you have palpitation of the heart?
Have you pain under shoulder blades? Do you constantly hear noises in
the ears? Do you hear better some days than other? Do the noises in your
ears keep you awake? Do you see spots floating before the eyes? Have you
a chilly feeling down the back? Have you sores on any part of the body
that won't heal?

you've been having too much sightwalker?

used as such.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-12-18 08:56:29 UTC
Smarter to simply stop overeating without undereating.
The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
fasting.
If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
automatically.
Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/398ba83482596efd?

Being infected by parasites is not healthy.

Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.

May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.

Jimmy Alpha; GED
2011-12-18 21:06:39 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Smarter to simply stop overeating without undereating.
The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
Absolute only and only are the same, which isn't
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
holding to a 2 pound regiment of food, or most all the other doctors are
out of step with your truth.
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
fasting.
One word for this, *wrong*.
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
automatically.
That is a truth for most who have two tapeworms, ask Dr. House! lol
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Being infected by parasites is not healthy.
But eating a two pound regiment is? Perhaps a notarized list of people
who have "only" eaten 32oz of food a day for lets say the last 5 years
would help your credence of truth. That would be 32oz, no more no less,
and no estimated weights, only real scaled weights please. Remembering
your beer is a food so needs to be added as such.
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.
You would pray a curse on a christian? How are you different than Judas
Iscariot? Jimmy Alpha, the temple of the Holy Spirit, and you pray a
curse so it withers! For shame sightwalker, for shame on you...

Jimmy "proponent of the two tapeworm approach" Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

OCeallaigh
2011-12-20 10:53:09 UTC
Webster dictionary: Hunger:

To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve
Hunger is not a sensation.
Macmillan dictionary: Hunger:

1. The feeling (sensation) that you have when you need to eat
something

2. A lack of food that can cause illness or death
What is the correct definition?
a burning...gnawing sensation
Correct.
Foolishly
Be hungrier
No thanks :-)

Stop Hunger

O'Ceallaigh
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-12-21 09:54:22 UTC
someone whose name's been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml
"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

Therefore, eating the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, is
the absolutely farthest a person can be from an eating disorder just
as the farthest one can travel into a city is downtown.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0a1d98b5083dfcc7?
<burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
Your everely overeating does indicate that you have been cursed by GOD
with an eating disorder:

"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

Source:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml
I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
calculations
This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided and concluding by saying
"Jesus Christ is LORD" so that all would be encouraged that this is
being done in the Holy Spirit on a daily basis:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Just as the "hunger is starvation" lie (Genesis 25:32) caused Esau to
be accursed (Malachi 1:2-3) to the Nth generation so that they've all
been blotted out of GOD's Book of Life the same has happened to
you ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?
OCeallaigh
2011-12-21 09:55:48 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
have possessed

Anyone can say insincerely say "Jesus is Lord".

O'Ceallaigh
OCeallaigh
2011-12-21 10:02:07 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

Webster dictionary: Hunger:

To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve
Hunger is not a sensation.
Macmillan dictionary: Hunger:

1. The feeling (sensation) that you have when you need to eat
something

2. A lack of food that can cause illness or death
What is the correct definition?
a burning...gnawing sensation
Correct.
Foolishly
Be hungrier
No thanks :-)

Stop Hunger
http://youtu.be/9Nw6BTRb-RI

Suggested Reading for a lone crackpot with a sever eating disorder:

NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete

O'Ceallaigh
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-12-22 05:50:47 UTC
someone whose name's been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml
"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

Therefore, eating the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, is
the absolutely farthest a person can be from an eating disorder just
as the farthest one can travel into a city is downtown.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0a1d98b5083dfcc7?
<burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
Your severely overeating does indicate that you have been cursed by
GOD with an eating disorder:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Brian Gene Kelley
2011-12-19 08:49:36 UTC
Post by Jimmy Alpha; GED
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
May GOD stricken you,
Okay, so maybe English isn't his first language,
Post by Jimmy Alpha; GED
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
did the fig tree
Personally, I would've selected Acts 12:23 "And he was eaten by worms
and died." If I was into raving lunatic crackpot cursing that is
Post by Jimmy Alpha; GED
You would pray a curse on a christian?
He quite obviously hates actual Christians. You have to become a
Chungian to avoid curses and damnation from Dr. Crackpot.
Post by Jimmy Alpha; GED
How are you different than Judas
Iscariot?
He's considerably lower in the spurious saint food chain.
Post by Jimmy Alpha; GED
Jimmy Alpha, the temple of the Holy Spirit, and you pray a
curse so it withers! For shame sightwalker, for shame on you...
As he sows, so shall he reap. Look how bad off he is already. I think
maybe he's simply been reap cursed with madness. Of so, why are we
spending time with someone God has allowed to go insane?