pacemakers and smart meters
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-02-15 09:48:54 UTC
Jason wrote:

> I am NOT a doctor.
>
> I heard on a radio show today that people that have pace makers should not
> allow smart meters to be installed on their property.
>
> The reason is because smart meters produce an electric field that could
> cause pace makers to stop working.
>
> If you already have a smart meter on your property, you should (if
> possible) have it removed and replaced with a normal meter.

Smart meters lack the power to generate RF emissions strong enough to
disrupt implanted cardiac pacemaker function:

http://gigaom.com/2011/01/13/smart-meters-are-not-a-health-risk-the-end/

Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#04037)
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e66adf59151b12b6?
idlehands
2013-02-15 14:18:46 UTC
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Jason wrote:
>>
>> I am NOT a doctor.

Good thing because pretty soon Andy won't be one either

%
2013-02-15 14:26:58 UTC

hey look its idleglands trolling yet another support group
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-02-15 14:30:00 UTC
someone eternally cursed wrote:
> > Jason wrote:
> >>
> >> I am NOT a doctor.
>
> Good thing because pretty soon Andy won't be one either

"Because HeartDoc Andrew delights Me, he will be a doctor forever." --
Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit --> Jeremiah 9:24

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo
idlehands
2013-02-15 23:51:22 UTC
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> someone eternally cursed wrote:

>> Good thing because pretty soon Andy won't be one either
>
> "Because HeartDoc Andrew delights Me, he will be a doctor forever." --
> Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit --> Jeremiah 9:24
>
> Laus Deo :-)
>
> http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Hmmmmmm editing the scriptures now to suit yourself

Your grip on reality seems to be slipping fast, perhaps you should consult a
real doctor for help

Thou shall not kill

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-02-16 00:22:49 UTC
someone eternally cursed wrote:

> >> Good thing because pretty soon Andy won't be one either
> >
> > "Because HeartDoc Andrew delights Me, he will be a doctor forever." --
> > Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit --> Jeremiah 9:24)
> >
> > Laus Deo :-)
> >
> > http://WDJW.net/LausDeo
>
> Hmmmmmm editing the scriptures now to suit yourself

Your writing that the Holy Spirit is "editing the scriptures to suit
Himself" is blaspheming against Him.

Bottom line concerning you:

"...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)
DocBGK
2013-02-16 01:06:05 UTC
On Feb 15, 4:22 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <***@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> someone eternally cursed wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > "Because HeartDoc Andrew delights Me, he will be a doctor forever." --
> > > Holy Spirit (http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit--> Jeremiah 9:24)
>
> > > Laus Deo :-)
>
> > >http://WDJW.net/LausDeo
>
> > Hmmmmmm editing the scriptures now to suit yourself
>
> Your writing that the Holy Spirit is "editing the scriptures to suit
> Himself" is blaspheming against Him.

I know the Holy Spirit. And you, Andrew Ben-Hua Chung, are no Holy
Spirit; nor do you write for Him.
idlehands
2013-02-16 01:24:01 UTC
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> someone eternally cursed wrote:

>>> "Because HeartDoc Andrew delights Me, he will be a doctor forever."
>>> -- Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit --> Jeremiah 9:24)
>>>
>>> Laus Deo :-)
>>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/LausDeo
>>
>> Hmmmmmm editing the scriptures now to suit yourself
>
> Your writing that the Holy Spirit is "editing the scriptures to suit
> Himself" is blaspheming against Him.
>
> Bottom line concerning you:
>
> "...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
> they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)

Nowhere in Jeremiah 9:24 mentions "HeartDoc Andrew", ipso facto the only
blasphemer in this thread is you Andy

You do intend to be buried in an asbestos suit I trust, you will need it
where you are headed on the day of your Judgement

Blasphemy and murder, quite a record you are running

Thou shall not kill

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-02-16 01:35:27 UTC
someone eternally cursed wrote:
> > someone eternally cursed wrote:

> >> Hmmmmmm editing the scriptures now to suit yourself
> >
> > Your writing that the Holy Spirit is "editing the scriptures to suit
> > Himself" is blaspheming against Him.
> >
> > Bottom line concerning you:
> >
> > "...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
> > they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)
>
> Nowhere in Jeremiah 9:24 mentions "HeartDoc Andrew", ipso facto the only
> blasphemer in this thread is you Andy

Your writing that the Holy Spirit is erroneously saying that Jeremiah
9:24 mentions "HeartDoc Andrew" is blaspheming against the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), Who delights in that which "is
kind, just, and right." (Jeremiah 9:24).

It's "kind, just, and right" (Jeremiah 9:24) to admonish others about
your example of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Again, bottom line concerning you:

idlehands
2013-02-16 01:47:14 UTC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-02-16 01:55:26 UTC
someone eternally cursed wrote:
> > someone eternally cursed wrote:

> >> Hmmmmmm editing the scriptures now to suit yourself
> >
> > Your writing that the Holy Spirit is "editing the scriptures to suit
> > Himself" is blaspheming against Him.
> >
> > Bottom line concerning you:
> >
> > "...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
> > they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)
>
> Nowhere in Jeremiah 9:24 mentions "HeartDoc Andrew", ipso facto the only
> blasphemer in this thread is you Andy

Your writing that the Holy Spirit is erroneously saying that Jeremiah
9:24 mentions "HeartDoc Andrew" is blaspheming against the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), Who delights in that which "is
kind, just, and right." (Jeremiah 9:24).

It's "kind, just, and right" (Jeremiah 9:24) to admonish others about
your example of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Again, bottom line concerning you:

"...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7a9e42d333252306?
Ken
2013-02-16 02:51:04 UTC
http://www.abim.org/services/physver.aspx

Dr. Andrew Ben-hua Chung, POS, PITA, SOB, BS
Certification Area
Certification Status
Certification History

Internal Medicine
Not Certified
Certified 08/20/1997, Certificate valid through 12/31/2007
Cardiovascular Disease
Not Certified
Certified 11/06/2002, Certificate valid through 12/31/2012

Chung has been around for quite a
few years now, and over time
(last 5 years or so) his posts have degenerated from once being
helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and a
paranoid belief in his 2lb diet.
Very sad to a see a once clever man go down the gurgler like this,
but that is unfortunately the nature of his disease -
most likely schizophrenia combined with Obsessive Compulsive behavior
In precise medical terms, he's Bat Shit KrAzy
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-02-16 04:35:42 UTC
Background: It has been extensively shown, mainly in US populations,
that sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs) are associated with increased
risk of type 2 diabetes (T2D), but less is known about the effects of
artificially sweetened beverages (ASBs).

Objective: We evaluated the association between self-reported SSB,
ASB, and 100% fruit juice consumption and T2D risk over 14 y of follow-
up in the French prospective Etude Epidémiologique auprès des femmes
de la Mutuelle Générale de l'Education Nationale–European Prospective
Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition cohort.

Design: A total of 66,118 women were followed from 1993, and 1369
incident cases of T2D were diagnosed during the follow-up. Cox
regression models were used to estimate HRs and 95% CIs for T2D risk.

Results: The average consumption of sweetened beverages in consumers
was 328 and 568 mL/wk for SSBs and ASBs, respectively. Compared with
nonconsumers, women in the highest quartiles of SSB and ASB consumers
were at increased risk of T2D with HRs (95% CIs) of 1.34 (1.05, 1.71)
and 2.21 (1.56, 3.14) for women who consumed >359 and >603 mL/wk of
SSBs and ASBs, respectively. Strong positive trends in T2D risk were
also observed across quartiles of consumption for both types of
beverage (P = 0.0088 and P < 0.0001, respectively). In sensitivity
analyses, associations were partly mediated by BMI, although there was
still a strong significant independent effect. No association was
observed for 100% fruit juice consumption.

Conclusions: Both SSB consumption and ASB consumption were associated
with increased T2D risk. We cannot rule out that factors other than
ASB consumption that we did not control for are responsible for the
association with diabetes, and randomized trials are required to prove
a causal link between ASB consumption and T2D.

Source:
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2013/01/30/ajcn.112.050997.abstract

Comment:

Because 100% fruit juice is perceived to be liquid food, folks
drinking it are not doing it to kill their hunger (i.e. they do not
suffer from the "hunger is starvation" delusion).

Otoh, the reason why folks are drinking SSBs and ASBs is to kill their
hunger (i.e. these folks are suffering from the "hunger is starvation"
delusion).

Bottom line: The "hunger is starvation" delusion is what is actually
causing type-2 diabetes because it compels people to mindlessly
acquire visceral adipose tissue (VAT --> http://WDJW.net/VAT ) by
overeating.

Behold in amazement the following example...

Julie Bove wrote:

> "I'm starving!"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df55a119465c1?

> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG was not
> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121 before
> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of veggies in
> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the breakfast
> insulin tomorrow. But...
>
> I am starving!

No you are not.

> Why?

Because starving people are dying from **weeks** of not eating and
dying people can't eat (i.e. are not hungry) much less type and post
on Usenet.

> Could it be that I am now digesting my food?

Being hungry means being able to digest food.

> I just don't know.

You are suffering terribly from the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis
25:32) delusion which scrambles the mind:

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

> Ate a handful of peanuts. Didn't quell the hunger.

That which kills the hunger would be killing you.

If you were to increase the amount of peanuts to 100 lbs, it would
likely kill the hunger and you.

> So I ate a bowl of little dill pickles and a few black olives. Still hungry. Grrr...

Yes, your "hunger is starvation" delusion is what caused you to have
type-2 diabetes from the outset.

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

So don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-02-16 05:21:16 UTC
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."

Source:
http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html

Indeed, behold ...
one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
desperately insists:

> Mary Tyler Moore has always had diabetes

Lie.

No one is born with diabetes.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcad4bb2d99bae4e?

The youngest type-2 diabetic on record is 5 years old:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/8111.php

Moreover, Mary Tyler Moore, acquired her diabetes at age 33 as a
consequence of overconsuming alcohol (liquid food) which does cause
liver visceral adipose tissue (VAT):

"Moore, 74, was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, formerly called
juvenile diabetes, when (she) was 33..."

Source:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/mary-tyler-moore-undergoes-brain-surgery-meningioma-tumor/story?id=13589156

Truth is simply reality, which the accursed (Galatians 1:8-9) like you
and satan really hate.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD continue to ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) you and
all around you to the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Bottom line concerning you:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other
than the one we preached to you, let them be under GOD’s curse! As we
have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you
a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under GOD’s
curse!" (Galatians 1:8-9)

"Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
25:41)

And clearly you are accursed:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e65bc98b85f573f3?

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
despairingly asked:

>Andy, what have you been doing for income since your clinic closed
>down and your cardiology certification expired?

This actively practicing physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )
continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he is
known by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) to heal/cure/reverse (Mark
16:18) heart disease including type-2 diabetes, which is a CAD
equivalent, while giving all the glory to GOD as seen on network TV:

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD
as the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him
to hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

Bottom line concerning http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew being perfect
(Matthew 5:48):

GOD-sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23) is infinitely greater than
board-certification for He makes the latter eternal (1 Corinthians
2:9) without need for eternal fee payments to ABIM :-)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e484a76eae61abef?
%
2013-02-16 02:09:00 UTC

hi
%
2013-02-16 02:08:45 UTC

yes it does
DocBGK
2013-02-16 04:11:51 UTC
On Feb 15, 5:24 pm, "idlehands" <***@nospam h u s h.c0m> wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>

> > someone eternally cursed wrote:

> >> Hmmmmmm editing the scriptures now to suit yourself
>
> > Your writing that the Holy Spirit is "editing the scriptures to suit
> > Himself" is blaspheming against Him.
>
> > Bottom line concerning you:
>
> > "...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven;
> > they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)
>
> Nowhere in Jeremiah 9:24 mentions "HeartDoc Andrew", ipso facto the only
> blasphemer in this thread is you Andy

In Andy's sick mind, everything that Andy writes supposedly comes
directly from the Holy Spirit.
In Andy's sick mind, if you contradict Andy, you are supposedly guilty
of an eternal sin
In Andy's sick mind, if you write anything to Andy that he considers a
lie, you are supposedly guilty of an eternal sin.

> You do intend to be buried in an asbestos suit I trust, you will need it
> where you are headed on the day of your Judgement

Now, now, as egregious as Andy's crackpot gobbledygook is... remember
Matthew 7:1 and don't stoop to Andy's level... difficult as that may
be. Andy may someday repent. Seems unlikely taking 2 Peter 2 into
account, but we have to leave that up to God.
idlehands
2013-02-16 04:35:36 UTC
DocBGK wrote:
> On Feb 15, 5:24 pm, "idlehands" <***@nospam h u s h.c0m> wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> Your writing that the Holy Spirit is "editing the scriptures to suit
>>> Himself" is blaspheming against Him.
>>
>>> Bottom line concerning you:
>>
>>> "...whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be
>>> forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin." (Mark 3:29)
>>
>> Nowhere in Jeremiah 9:24 mentions "HeartDoc Andrew", ipso facto the
>> only blasphemer in this thread is you Andy
>
> In Andy's sick mind, everything that Andy writes supposedly comes
> directly from the Holy Spirit.
> In Andy's sick mind, if you contradict Andy, you are supposedly guilty
> of an eternal sin
> In Andy's sick mind, if you write anything to Andy that he considers a
> lie, you are supposedly guilty of an eternal sin.
>
>> You do intend to be buried in an asbestos suit I trust, you will
>> need it where you are headed on the day of your Judgement
>
> Now, now, as egregious as Andy's crackpot gobbledygook is... remember
> Matthew 7:1 and don't stoop to Andy's level... difficult as that may
> be. Andy may someday repent. Seems unlikely taking 2 Peter 2 into
> account, but we have to leave that up to God.

Andy needs some serious help from a real Doctor who specializes in treating
mental illness, preferably before he helps kill another child

You are right though and I will leave his fate up to God

DocBGK
2013-02-16 04:29:22 UTC
On Feb 15, 6:30 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <***@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
> someone eternally cursed wrote:

> > Good thing because pretty soon Andy won't be one either
>
> "Because HeartDoc Andrew delights Me, he will be a doctor forever." --
> Holy Spirit (http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit--> Jeremiah 9:24

Translation: Andy's medical license will most likely not be renewed
and will expire July 31, 2013... just as Andy's certification in
cardiology has already expired. Poor Andy is rapidly approaching rock
bottom.

"But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving
and being deceived." 2 Timothy 3:13
DocBGK
2013-02-16 00:57:40 UTC
On Feb 15, 1:48 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <***@emory.edu>