Facing Up To The Truth About Cancer and Destructive Chemotherapy!
Reg Griswold
2013-03-03 22:58:53 UTC
Excerpted from -
Facing Up To The Truth About Cancer and Destructive Chemotherapy!
http://www.hallgold.com/cancer_and_chemotherapy1.htm

"Effective cancer treatment is a matter of definition. The FDA defines
an "effective" drug as one which achieves a 50% or more reduction in
tumor size for 28 days. In the vast majority of cases there is
absolutely no correlation between shrinking tumors for 28 days and the
cure of the cancer or extension of life.

When the cancer patient hears the doctor say "effective," he or she
thinks, and logically so, that "effective" means it cures cancer. But
all it means is temporary tumor shrinkage.

Chemotherapy usually doesn't cure cancer or extend life, and it really
does not improve the quality of the life either. Doctors frequently
make this claim though. There are thousands of studies that were
reviewed by Dr. Moss as part of the research for his book--and there
is not one single good study documenting this claim.

What patients consider "good quality of life" seems to differ from
what the doctors consider. To most it is just common sense that a drug
that makes you throw up, and lose your hair, and wrecks your immune
system is not improving your quality of life. Chemotherapy can give
you life-threatening mouth sores. People can slough the entire lining
of the intestines! One longer-term effect is particularly tragic:
people who've had chemotherapy no longer respond to nutritional or
immunologically-based approaches to their cancers. And since
chemotherapy doesn't cure 96% to 98% of all cancers anyway...People
who take chemotherapy have sadly lost their chance of finding another
sort of cure."

See website for entire article.

reg
Happy Oyster
2013-03-04 01:01:36 UTC
Post by Reg Griswold
Excerpted from -
That is all Carole Hubbard can: copy some bullshit and spread it in the
Net.

Her actions are criminal, the driving cause is her insanity.

Now, why does she spit so much dirt into the Net? Could the reason be
that the persons around her would beat her up if she told them the same
crap she does in the Net?

Why is she so upset about men? Because they refuse to accept her
insanity?

Is the Net an asylum for insane?

We must defend the Net and the Netizens agains such sociopaths. By all
means, we must do it. And don't think that I exaggerate. Here in this
news-goup is Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung, who a long time spread his mess
in the web, AND THEN Markea Berry died, as one of his victims. Had the
law enforcement (attorneys of stae, police and sheriffs) done their job
as requirted, Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung FOR LONG would have been in a
padded cell. Be he still is not. And Markea Berry is dead.
--
http://www.twitter.com/aribertdeckers http://www.Journalist.is
http://www.kindersprechstunde.at http://www.pharmamafia.com
http://www.ariplex.com/pixaloid http://www.ariplex.com/lyme/lymeblog
Ernie
2013-03-04 01:46:46 UTC
On 3/3/2013 5:58 PM, Reg Griswold wrote:

<snip>

carole <-- miserable failure
--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_and_Ernie

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/11/bert-and-ernie-gay-marriage-no_n_924808.html
Lu
2013-03-04 03:22:34 UTC
Post by Reg Griswold
Excerpted from -
[...]
The best piece of advice in that whole article in in the very last paragraph.

This article supplied courtesy of Dr Mercola of the Optimal Wellness Center

Subscribe to Dr Mercola's Newsletter

Disclaimer - Newsletters are based upon the opinions of Dr. Mercola. They
are not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health
care professional and they are not intended as medical advice. They are
intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and
experience of Dr. Mercola and his community. Dr. Mercola encourages you to
make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in
partnership with a qualified health care professional.

--
Lu

Oh look! It's another rare Australia Glitch sighting.
Did you know the Glitch is a distant relative of the Common Loon?
Bob Officer
Reg Griswold
2013-03-04 05:46:58 UTC
Post by Ernie
<snip>
carole <-- miserable failure
Ernie is sock puppet of Happy Oyster aka fruitcake aka demented
deckers.

Ernie's posts go through albasani.net - german isp

Demented deckers writes a guide on How to survive in mha.
One of the signs of madness is trying to fit a round peg into a square
hole - or posting to an alternative health ng when you're a pawn of
big pharma.

your native tongue.

reg
Woody
2013-03-04 06:24:31 UTC
Post by Reg Griswold
Post by Ernie
<snip>
carole <-- miserable failure
Ernie is sock puppet
Sure he is.

Now bend over, carole.
You know you want it.
And yes, bring your own KY next time.
Happy Oyster
2013-03-04 10:45:33 UTC
Post by Reg Griswold
Post by Ernie
<snip>
carole <-- miserable failure
Ernie is sock puppet of Happy Oyster aka fruitcake aka demented
deckers.
Ernie's posts go through albasani.net - german isp
Demented deckers writes a guide on How to survive in mha.
One of the signs of madness is trying to fit a round peg into a square
hole - or posting to an alternative health ng when you're a pawn of
big pharma.
your native tongue.
reg
My warnings about this news-group are necessary, and each posting by
Carole Hubbard and her splinters is one more proof for that.
Happy Oyster
2013-03-04 10:52:11 UTC
Post by Lu
The best piece of advice in that whole article in in the very last paragraph.
This article supplied courtesy of Dr Mercola of the Optimal Wellness Center
Subscribe to Dr Mercola's Newsletter
Disclaimer - Newsletters are based upon the opinions of Dr. Mercola. They
are not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health
care professional and they are not intended as medical advice. They are
intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and
experience of Dr. Mercola and his community. Dr. Mercola encourages you to
make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in
partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Mercola is a vile criminal. At Twitter I confronted him with his insane
lies. He does not answer. The reason is simple: I AM RIGHT. I asked
Mercdola why he advertises for the known criminal Ryke Geerd Hamer, who
is responsible for hundreds of dead. Mercola wrote 36 articles (which
are online), in which he appraises Hamer. 36 articles is not an accident
and not a mistake. 36 articles is a very clear message. And the message
is: Mercola advertises for Ryke Geerd Hamer, a murderous criminal. This
makes Mercola an accomplice and criminal. And not only this, there is A
LOT MORE of crimes Mercola commits.
Peter Bowditch
2013-03-04 12:52:09 UTC
Post by Reg Griswold
Ernie's posts go through albasani.net - german isp
Reg's posts go through Easynet - American ISP

Registrant:
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Inc. Easynews Holdings
PO Box 1286
Winter Park, FL 32789
US
Email: ***@easynews.com
Registrar Name....: CORPORATE DOMAINS, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.corporatedomains.com
Registrar Homepage: www.cscprotectsbrands.com
Domain Name: easynews.com
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Administrative,Technical Contact:
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Inc. Easynews Holdings
PO Box 1286
Winter Park, FL 32789
US
Phone: +1.8663963974
Email: ***@easynews.com
DNS Servers:
ns2.easynews.com
ns1.easynews.com
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Blog at http://peterbowditch.com/wp/
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
Lu
2013-03-04 15:33:06 UTC
Post by Reg Griswold
Post by Ernie
<snip>
carole <-- miserable failure
Ernie is sock puppet of Happy Oyster aka fruitcake aka demented
deckers.
Flaunting your mental break down?
Post by Reg Griswold
Ernie's posts go through albasani.net - german isp
Ernie appears to be posting from somewhere in the good old USA. Too bad you
were unable to read the second paragraph on the English version of Albasani's
home page, where they offer the options of email registration, or using their
form. I see no restriction to any countries.

And carole posts through Easynews, of Florida, USA. Your free trial should
be up by now. Are you going to change news servers or pay their monthly fee?
Why, you could even fill out an application for Albasani.net and use them
free.
Post by Reg Griswold
Demented deckers writes a guide on How to survive in mha.
One of the signs of madness is trying to fit a round peg into a square
hole - or posting to an alternative health ng when you're a pawn of
big pharma.
your native tongue.
Go see a doctor. Your medical ministrations have addled your brain.
Post by Reg Griswold
reg

Bob Officer
Lu
2013-03-04 15:51:05 UTC
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Lu
[...]
I always enjoy finding a disclaimers on carole's proofs of the validity of
her claims.

Mercola I do not know about except in what I read here in this ng and his
plug for his Optimal Wellness Center at the end the full article.

Bob Officer
Kaye
2013-03-04 16:33:44 UTC
On Mon, 4 Mar 2013 10:51:05 -0500, in misc.health.alternative, Lu
Post by Lu
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Lu
[...]
Mercola is a frequent guest on the Dr. Oz show. He supposedly is an
advocate of natural health care. He sells supplements on his website.
He also sells some sort of concoction that he says will cure skin
cancer. Well, all skin cancer, except melanoma. Because he pushes
vitamin D he also sells the tanning beds that cause skin cancer. He
actually says that is a better way of getting vitamin D than the
pills, or regular sun exposure. That seemed pretty self serving to
me. Sell the cause of cancer, then sell same patient what he promises
is a cure. Too bad it won't cure melanoma, because that one has a
much higher danger of being fatal than the other skin cancers.
--
Kaye
"Preconceived notions are the locks on the door to wisdom"--Merry Browne
carole
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Inc. Easynews Holdings
PO Box 1286
Winter Park, FL 32789
US
Phone: +1.8663963974
ns2.easynews.com
ns1.easynews.com
What is your point peter?
As usual you are very slow to get to the point - you do like to beat
around the bush and not be clear with where you're going.
What conclusion do we draw from the information you have presented?

One point I will make that probably neutralises your analogy, whatever
it was going to be when you finally got there -- ONLY A GERMAN can
read albasani.net.

Think about it peter.

Is an english speaking person going to use a german-speaking isp?
Not likely. But is a german national going to use albasani.net - yes,
most definitely.

Now what was that point you were going to make?

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com

Biochemic Handbook at
http://www.seven-seas.com/library/biochemichandbook.pdf
http://tinyurl.com/3ncdkx8
Lu
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Inc. Easynews Holdings
PO Box 1286
Winter Park, FL 32789
US
Phone: +1.8663963974
ns2.easynews.com
ns1.easynews.com
What is your point peter?
As usual you are very slow to get to the point - you do like to beat
around the bush and not be clear with where you're going.
What conclusion do we draw from the information you have presented?
One point I will make that probably neutralises your analogy, whatever
it was going to be when you finally got there -- ONLY A GERMAN can
read albasani.net.
I do not understand any German but I had no problems reading all about
Albasani at their web site. Oh, thats right, it was in ENGLISH.
Lu
Lu
2013-03-04 18:30:25 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Lu
[...]
I watch many doctors on TV but Dr. Oz isn't one of them. How come the pharma
business hasn't shut him down. I read here in this ng, every day how anyone
who goes against the pharmaceutical business is shut down. Oh that's right,
it is just carole, the yellow journalist, that is posting that crap.
Lu
Woody
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Inc. Easynews Holdings
PO Box 1286
Winter Park, FL 32789
US
Phone: +1.8663963974
ns2.easynews.com
ns1.easynews.com
What is your point peter?
As usual you are very slow to get to the point - you do like to beat
around the bush and not be clear with where you're going.
What conclusion do we draw from the information you have presented?
One point I will make that probably neutralises your analogy, whatever
it was going to be when you finally got there -- ONLY A GERMAN can
read albasani.net.
Oh what an ignoramus carole is.

Albasani's website has a version in English.
Post by carole
Think about it peter.
Is an english speaking person going to use a german-speaking isp?
Not likely. But is a german national going to use albasani.net - yes,
most definitely.
Now what was that point you were going to make?
I am certain Peter will make an appropriate point.

I will say this: ignorance is bliss, particularly often for carole
hubbard, the Lunatic from Down Under (LfDU)

The best and most reliable thing carole does is failure.

Guaranteed.
Happy Oyster
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
[...]
Oh, now we know that Bob Officer is a German. ;O)

Dammit, now it is out. All de sekurity vas in vain. ;O)

Let's sort it out:

Bob Officer is a German
Happy Oyster is a German
Peter Bowditch is a German
Ernie is a German

Okay, let's be frank and give it the full power...

Steelclaws is a German

Lu... ;O)

Trig... ;O)

and all the others... WOW ! THIS IS A GERMAN NEWS-GROUP!

What does an orchid-killer from Downunder do in such a news-group?

Carol Hubbard makes statements like this:

"If a person is prepared to pay such high prices they deserve to be
ripped off."
Happy Oyster
2013-03-04 19:56:05 UTC
[...]
Post by Lu
Post by carole
What is your point peter?
As usual you are very slow to get to the point - you do like to beat
around the bush and not be clear with where you're going.
What conclusion do we draw from the information you have presented?
One point I will make that probably neutralises your analogy, whatever
it was going to be when you finally got there -- ONLY A GERMAN can
read albasani.net.
I do not understand any German but I had no problems reading all about
Albasani at their web site. Oh, thats right, it was in ENGLISH.
OH, THEM SNEAKY GERMANS! They even speak English!

Perhaps one might add that Alexander Bartolich, who maintained the
news-server albasani.net, was an Austrian.

One also might add that Roman Racine, who now runs the news-server
albasani-net, is a Swiss.
Lu
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
[...]
Bu zl, bhe frperg vf bhg! ;>)
Lu
Lu
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Post by carole
Think about it peter.
Is an english speaking person going to use a german-speaking isp?
Not likely. But is a german national going to use albasani.net - yes,
most definitely.
Now what was that point you were going to make?
I am certain Peter will make an appropriate point.
His efforts so far have gone right over her head.
Post by Woody
I will say this: ignorance is bliss, particularly often for carole
hubbard, the Lunatic from Down Under (LfDU)
The best and most reliable thing carole does is failure.
Guaranteed.
--
Lu

Page 1 of 3