Facing Up To The Truth About Cancer and Destructive Chemotherapy!
Reg Griswold
2013-03-03 22:58:53 UTC
Excerpted from -
Facing Up To The Truth About Cancer and Destructive Chemotherapy!
http://www.hallgold.com/cancer_and_chemotherapy1.htm

"Effective cancer treatment is a matter of definition. The FDA defines
an "effective" drug as one which achieves a 50% or more reduction in
tumor size for 28 days. In the vast majority of cases there is
absolutely no correlation between shrinking tumors for 28 days and the
cure of the cancer or extension of life.

When the cancer patient hears the doctor say "effective," he or she
thinks, and logically so, that "effective" means it cures cancer. But
all it means is temporary tumor shrinkage.

Chemotherapy usually doesn't cure cancer or extend life, and it really
does not improve the quality of the life either. Doctors frequently
make this claim though. There are thousands of studies that were
reviewed by Dr. Moss as part of the research for his book--and there
is not one single good study documenting this claim.

What patients consider "good quality of life" seems to differ from
what the doctors consider. To most it is just common sense that a drug
that makes you throw up, and lose your hair, and wrecks your immune
system is not improving your quality of life. Chemotherapy can give
you life-threatening mouth sores. People can slough the entire lining
of the intestines! One longer-term effect is particularly tragic:
people who've had chemotherapy no longer respond to nutritional or
immunologically-based approaches to their cancers. And since
chemotherapy doesn't cure 96% to 98% of all cancers anyway...People
who take chemotherapy have sadly lost their chance of finding another
sort of cure."

See website for entire article.

reg
Happy Oyster
2013-03-03 13:28:02 UTC
Post by Reg Griswold
Excerpted from -
That is all Carole Hubbard can: copy some bullshit and spread it in the
Net.

Her actions are criminal, the driving cause is her insanity.

Now, why does she spit so much dirt into the Net? Could the reason be
that the persons around her would beat her up if she told them the same
crap she does in the Net?

Why is she so upset about men? Because they refuse to accept her
insanity?

Is the Net an asylum for insane?

We must defend the Net and the Netizens agains such sociopaths. By all
means, we must do it. And don't think that I exaggerate. Here in this
news-goup is Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung, who a long time spread his mess
in the web, AND THEN Markea Berry died, as one of his victims. Had the
law enforcement (attorneys of stae, police and sheriffs) done their job
as requirted, Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung FOR LONG would have been in a
padded cell. Be he still is not. And Markea Berry is dead.
--
http://www.twitter.com/aribertdeckers http://www.Journalist.is
http://www.kindersprechstunde.at http://www.pharmamafia.com
http://www.ariplex.com/pixaloid http://www.ariplex.com/lyme/lymeblog
Ernie
2013-03-04 01:46:46 UTC
On 3/3/2013 5:58 PM, Reg Griswold wrote:

<snip>

carole <-- miserable failure
--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_and_Ernie

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/11/bert-and-ernie-gay-marriage-no_n_924808.html
Reg Griswold
2013-03-04 05:46:58 UTC
Post by Ernie
<snip>
carole <-- miserable failure
Ernie is sock puppet of Happy Oyster aka fruitcake aka demented
deckers.

Ernie's posts go through albasani.net - german isp

Demented deckers writes a guide on How to survive in mha.
One of the signs of madness is trying to fit a round peg into a square
hole - or posting to an alternative health ng when you're a pawn of
big pharma.

your native tongue.

reg
Woody
2013-03-04 06:24:31 UTC
Post by Reg Griswold
Post by Ernie
<snip>
carole <-- miserable failure
Ernie is sock puppet
Sure he is.

Now bend over, carole.
You know you want it.
And yes, bring your own KY next time.
Happy Oyster
2013-03-03 23:12:01 UTC
Post by Reg Griswold
Post by Ernie
<snip>
carole <-- miserable failure
Ernie is sock puppet of Happy Oyster aka fruitcake aka demented
deckers.
Ernie's posts go through albasani.net - german isp
Demented deckers writes a guide on How to survive in mha.
One of the signs of madness is trying to fit a round peg into a square
hole - or posting to an alternative health ng when you're a pawn of
big pharma.
your native tongue.
reg
My warnings about this news-group are necessary, and each posting by
Carole Hubbard and her splinters is one more proof for that.
Peter Bowditch
2013-03-04 12:52:09 UTC
Post by Reg Griswold
Ernie's posts go through albasani.net - german isp
Reg's posts go through Easynet - American ISP

Registrant:
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Inc. Easynews Holdings
PO Box 1286
Winter Park, FL 32789
US
Email: ***@easynews.com
Registrar Name....: CORPORATE DOMAINS, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.corporatedomains.com
Registrar Homepage: www.cscprotectsbrands.com
Domain Name: easynews.com
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Administrative,Technical Contact:
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Inc. Easynews Holdings
PO Box 1286
Winter Park, FL 32789
US
Phone: +1.8663963974
Email: ***@easynews.com
DNS Servers:
ns2.easynews.com
ns1.easynews.com
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Blog at http://peterbowditch.com/wp/
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
carole
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Inc. Easynews Holdings
PO Box 1286
Winter Park, FL 32789
US
Phone: +1.8663963974
ns2.easynews.com
ns1.easynews.com
What is your point peter?
As usual you are very slow to get to the point - you do like to beat
around the bush and not be clear with where you're going.
What conclusion do we draw from the information you have presented?

One point I will make that probably neutralises your analogy, whatever
it was going to be when you finally got there -- ONLY A GERMAN can
read albasani.net.

Think about it peter.

Is an english speaking person going to use a german-speaking isp?
Not likely. But is a german national going to use albasani.net - yes,
most definitely.

Now what was that point you were going to make?

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com

Biochemic Handbook at
http://www.seven-seas.com/library/biochemichandbook.pdf
http://tinyurl.com/3ncdkx8
Lu
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Inc. Easynews Holdings
PO Box 1286
Winter Park, FL 32789
US
Phone: +1.8663963974
ns2.easynews.com
ns1.easynews.com
What is your point peter?
As usual you are very slow to get to the point - you do like to beat
around the bush and not be clear with where you're going.
What conclusion do we draw from the information you have presented?
One point I will make that probably neutralises your analogy, whatever
it was going to be when you finally got there -- ONLY A GERMAN can
read albasani.net.
I do not understand any German but I had no problems reading all about
Albasani at their web site. Oh, thats right, it was in ENGLISH.
Lu
Happy Oyster
2013-03-04 08:22:33 UTC
[...]
Post by Lu
Post by carole
What is your point peter?
As usual you are very slow to get to the point - you do like to beat
around the bush and not be clear with where you're going.
What conclusion do we draw from the information you have presented?
One point I will make that probably neutralises your analogy, whatever
it was going to be when you finally got there -- ONLY A GERMAN can
read albasani.net.
I do not understand any German but I had no problems reading all about
Albasani at their web site. Oh, thats right, it was in ENGLISH.
OH, THEM SNEAKY GERMANS! They even speak English!

Perhaps one might add that Alexander Bartolich, who maintained the
news-server albasani.net, was an Austrian.

One also might add that Roman Racine, who now runs the news-server
albasani-net, is a Swiss.
Lu
Lu
Bob Officer
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Inc. Easynews Holdings
PO Box 1286
Winter Park, FL 32789
US
Phone: +1.8663963974
ns2.easynews.com
ns1.easynews.com
What is your point peter?
As usual you are very slow to get to the point - you do like to beat
around the bush and not be clear with where you're going.
What conclusion do we draw from the information you have presented?
One point I will make that probably neutralises your analogy, whatever
it was going to be when you finally got there -- ONLY A GERMAN can
read albasani.net.
I do not understand any German but I had no problems reading all about
Albasani at their web site. Oh, thats right, it was in ENGLISH.
what gave that away? the words across the top of the page that reads:
"This page is available in English"?
Post by Lu
Post by carole
Think about it peter.
Is an english speaking person going to use a german-speaking isp?
Not likely. But is a german national going to use albasani.net - yes,
most definitely.
Now what was that point you were going to make?
--
carole
www.conspiracee.com
Biochemic Handbook at
http://www.seven-seas.com/library/biochemichandbook.pdf
http://tinyurl.com/3ncdkx8
--
Bob Officer
"Well guess what, I don't care if I don't get the details right."
Carole Hubbard, the infamous 'Idiot from Down Under' in
Lu
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Inc. Easynews Holdings
PO Box 1286
Winter Park, FL 32789
US
Phone: +1.8663963974
ns2.easynews.com
ns1.easynews.com
What is your point peter?
As usual you are very slow to get to the point - you do like to beat
around the bush and not be clear with where you're going.
What conclusion do we draw from the information you have presented?
One point I will make that probably neutralises your analogy, whatever
it was going to be when you finally got there -- ONLY A GERMAN can
read albasani.net.
I do not understand any German but I had no problems reading all about
Albasani at their web site. Oh, thats right, it was in ENGLISH.
"This page is available in English"?
lol! Yes, that was one clue.
Lu
Woody
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Inc. Easynews Holdings
PO Box 1286
Winter Park, FL 32789
US
Phone: +1.8663963974
ns2.easynews.com
ns1.easynews.com
What is your point peter?
As usual you are very slow to get to the point - you do like to beat
around the bush and not be clear with where you're going.
What conclusion do we draw from the information you have presented?
One point I will make that probably neutralises your analogy, whatever
it was going to be when you finally got there -- ONLY A GERMAN can
read albasani.net.
Oh what an ignoramus carole is.

Albasani's website has a version in English.
Post by carole
Think about it peter.
Is an english speaking person going to use a german-speaking isp?
Not likely. But is a german national going to use albasani.net - yes,
most definitely.
Now what was that point you were going to make?
I am certain Peter will make an appropriate point.

I will say this: ignorance is bliss, particularly often for carole
hubbard, the Lunatic from Down Under (LfDU)

The best and most reliable thing carole does is failure.

Guaranteed.
Lu
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Post by carole
Think about it peter.
Is an english speaking person going to use a german-speaking isp?
Not likely. But is a german national going to use albasani.net - yes,
most definitely.
Now what was that point you were going to make?
I am certain Peter will make an appropriate point.
His efforts so far have gone right over her head.
Lu
Happy Oyster
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
[...]
Oh, now we know that Bob Officer is a German. ;O)

Dammit, now it is out. All de sekurity vas in vain. ;O)

Let's sort it out:

Bob Officer is a German
Happy Oyster is a German
Peter Bowditch is a German
Ernie is a German

Okay, let's be frank and give it the full power...

Steelclaws is a German

Lu... ;O)

Trig... ;O)

and all the others... WOW ! THIS IS A GERMAN NEWS-GROUP!

What does an orchid-killer from Downunder do in such a news-group?

Carol Hubbard makes statements like this:

"If a person is prepared to pay such high prices they deserve to be
ripped off."
Lu
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
[...]
Bu zl, bhe frperg vf bhg! ;>)
Lu
Woody
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
carole hubbard <-- off her meds, off her rocker.
Bob Officer
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
Inc. Easynews Holdings
PO Box 1286
Winter Park, FL 32789
US
Phone: +1.8663963974
ns2.easynews.com
ns1.easynews.com
What is your point peter?
As usual you are very slow to get to the point - you do like to beat
around the bush and not be clear with where you're going.
What conclusion do we draw from the information you have presented?
One point I will make that probably neutralises your analogy, whatever
it was going to be when you finally got there -- ONLY A GERMAN can
read albasani.net.
You mean you didn't see the words across the top of the page: "This
page is available in English"? did you not see the little British
union jack flag in the corner and click on it and the page comes up
in English.

Lastly, this URL works if you are so dense you can't understand what
you read: http://albasani.net/index.html.en
Post by carole
Think about it peter.
He has and is busy laughing at you, with everyone else.
Post by carole
Is an english speaking person going to use a german-speaking isp?
Not likely. But is a german national going to use albasani.net - yes,
most definitely.
It is an NSP not an ISP, (remember, details are important). You need
not be able to read German to do business with a German company.
(hint most foreign based companies have documentation available in
multiple languages.
Post by carole
Now what was that point you were going to make?
Your logical claim that ernie had to be in germany because he was
using a german based NSP. If that is true then Reg must be in the US
because he is using a USA based company, right? And you must be in
the USA when you use Google or Yahoo, because they are both USA based
organizations.

[Now the question is which signature should I use...]
--
Carole "al gore" Hubbard
"I am the person who invented logic and reasoning."
Peter Bowditch
Created on..............: Thu, Oct 31, 1996
Expires on..............: Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Record last updated on..: Wed, May 06, 2009
Easynews Holdings, Inc.
[...]
I'll go real slow here do you can keep up.

It is a free Usenet server which carries very many Usenet groups,
including m.h.a. It was set up as a public service. It happens to be
located in Germany, which is exactly as relevant as the fact that
Forte's APN and Easynet's servers are in the USA. The web site is in
English and German and the newsgroups are in whatever language people
choose to use. As it happens, misc.health.alternative as carried on
the albasani server is predominantly in English.

I have just applied for an albasani account, but this does not mean I
have to live in Germany or speak German to use it.

I have just ordered new tyres for my Australian-built car. As tyres
are no longer manufactured in Australia I had to choose between
Korean, Japanese, Italian or French tyres. I have had good experiences
with Kumho, Michelin and Pirelli, but I finally chose Bridgestone. I
did not do this because I speak Japanese better than I do Korean,
French or Italian. Quite the opposite in fact, because if I had to
choose on languages I am familiar with I would be buying Michelin.

In summary, the location of a Usenet server means nothing. The
language spoken by the person who set up the server is irrelevant.
Neither tell you anything about users.
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
Lu
2013-03-04 15:33:06 UTC
Post by Reg Griswold
Post by Ernie
<snip>
carole <-- miserable failure
Ernie is sock puppet of Happy Oyster aka fruitcake aka demented
deckers.
Flaunting your mental break down?
Post by Reg Griswold
Ernie's posts go through albasani.net - german isp
Ernie appears to be posting from somewhere in the good old USA. Too bad you
were unable to read the second paragraph on the English version of Albasani's
home page, where they offer the options of email registration, or using their
form. I see no restriction to any countries.

And carole posts through Easynews, of Florida, USA. Your free trial should
be up by now. Are you going to change news servers or pay their monthly fee?
Why, you could even fill out an application for Albasani.net and use them
free.
Post by Reg Griswold
Demented deckers writes a guide on How to survive in mha.
One of the signs of madness is trying to fit a round peg into a square
hole - or posting to an alternative health ng when you're a pawn of
big pharma.
your native tongue.
Go see a doctor. Your medical ministrations have addled your brain.
Post by Reg Griswold
reg
--
Lu

Oh look! It's another rare Australia Glitch sighting.
Did you know the Glitch is a distant relative of the Common Loon?
Bob Officer
Bob Officer
2013-03-04 23:01:03 UTC
On Mon, 4 Mar 2013 10:33:06 -0500, in misc.health.alternative, Lu
Post by Lu
Post by Reg Griswold
Ernie's posts go through albasani.net - german isp
A German based NSP, (overseen by a swiss), and it isn't ISP.
Post by Lu
Ernie appears to be posting from somewhere in the good old USA. Too bad you
were unable to read the second paragraph on the English version of Albasani's
home page, where they offer the options of email registration, or using their
form. I see no restriction to any countries.
And carole posts through Easynews, of Florida, USA. Your free trial should
be up by now. Are you going to change news servers or pay their monthly fee?
Why, you could even fill out an application for Albasani.net and use them
free.
:)
Post by Lu
Post by Reg Griswold
Demented deckers writes a guide on How to survive in mha.
One of the signs of madness is trying to fit a round peg into a square
hole - or posting to an alternative health ng when you're a pawn of
big pharma.
your native tongue.
Go see a doctor. Your medical ministrations have addled your brain.
Do you know at one time carole claimed to have invented reasoning and
logic?
Lu
2013-03-05 01:39:32 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Reg Griswold
Ernie's posts go through albasani.net - german isp
A German based NSP, (overseen by a swiss), and it isn't ISP.
Thanks, didn't know that until I read it in another of your posts. What does
the N stand for?
Post by Reg Griswold
Demented deckers writes a guide on How to survive in mha.
One of the signs of madness is trying to fit a round peg into a square
hole - or posting to an alternative health ng when you're a pawn of
big pharma.
your native tongue.
Go see a doctor. Your medical ministrations have addled your brain.
Do you know at one time carole claimed to have invented reasoning and
logic?
Yes, so I understand. Another fantasy.
Lu
Bob Officer
2013-03-05 01:56:34 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Reg Griswold
Ernie's posts go through albasani.net - german isp
A German based NSP, (overseen by a swiss), and it isn't ISP.
Thanks, didn't know that until I read it in another of your posts. What does
the N stand for?
News Service Provider.
Post by Lu
Post by Reg Griswold
Demented deckers writes a guide on How to survive in mha.
One of the signs of madness is trying to fit a round peg into a square
hole - or posting to an alternative health ng when you're a pawn of
big pharma.
your native tongue.
Go see a doctor. Your medical ministrations have addled your brain.
Do you know at one time carole claimed to have invented reasoning and
logic?
Yes, so I understand. Another fantasy.
I once thought she lived on Fantasy Island and her best friend was
named Tattoo.
--
Bob Officer
"Whoops .... now where did I put that other braincell?

Oh, I'll check up my arse ...get back to ya."
carole hubbard in Message-ID: <f3b680d9-da69-4c7e-99b2-***@y5g2000pbi.googlegroups.com>
Lu
2013-03-05 04:27:07 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Reg Griswold
Ernie's posts go through albasani.net - german isp
A German based NSP, (overseen by a swiss), and it isn't ISP.
Thanks, didn't know that until I read it in another of your posts. What does
the N stand for?
News Service Provider.
OMG, I am dense tonight. ROFL
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Lu
Post by Reg Griswold
Demented deckers writes a guide on How to survive in mha.
One of the signs of madness is trying to fit a round peg into a square
hole - or posting to an alternative health ng when you're a pawn of
big pharma.
your native tongue.
Go see a doctor. Your medical ministrations have addled your brain.
Do you know at one time carole claimed to have invented reasoning and
logic?
Yes, so I understand. Another fantasy.
I once thought she lived on Fantasy Island and her best friend was
named Tattoo.
ROFL Was that his name? Been a long time since I watched that show.
Lu
Lu
2013-03-04 03:22:35 UTC
Post by Reg Griswold
Excerpted from -
[...]
The best piece of advice in that whole article in in the very last paragraph.

This article supplied courtesy of Dr Mercola of the Optimal Wellness Center

Subscribe to Dr Mercola's Newsletter

Disclaimer - Newsletters are based upon the opinions of Dr. Mercola. They
are not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health
care professional and they are not intended as medical advice. They are
intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and
experience of Dr. Mercola and his community. Dr. Mercola encourages you to
make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in
partnership with a qualified health care professional.

Bob Officer
Happy Oyster
2013-03-03 23:18:38 UTC
Post by Lu
The best piece of advice in that whole article in in the very last paragraph.
This article supplied courtesy of Dr Mercola of the Optimal Wellness Center
Subscribe to Dr Mercola's Newsletter
Disclaimer - Newsletters are based upon the opinions of Dr. Mercola. They
are not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health
care professional and they are not intended as medical advice. They are
intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and
experience of Dr. Mercola and his community. Dr. Mercola encourages you to
make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in
partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Mercola is a vile criminal. At Twitter I confronted him with his insane
lies. He does not answer. The reason is simple: I AM RIGHT. I asked
Mercdola why he advertises for the known criminal Ryke Geerd Hamer, who
is responsible for hundreds of dead. Mercola wrote 36 articles (which
are online), in which he appraises Hamer. 36 articles is not an accident
and not a mistake. 36 articles is a very clear message. And the message
is: Mercola advertises for Ryke Geerd Hamer, a murderous criminal. This
makes Mercola an accomplice and criminal. And not only this, there is A
LOT MORE of crimes Mercola commits.
Lu
2013-03-04 15:51:05 UTC
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Lu
[...]
I always enjoy finding a disclaimers on carole's proofs of the validity of
her claims.

Mercola I do not know about except in what I read here in this ng and his
plug for his Optimal Wellness Center at the end the full article.

Bob Officer
Kaye
2013-03-04 16:33:44 UTC
On Mon, 4 Mar 2013 10:51:05 -0500, in misc.health.alternative, Lu
Post by Lu
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Lu
[...]
Mercola is a frequent guest on the Dr. Oz show. He supposedly is an
advocate of natural health care. He sells supplements on his website.
He also sells some sort of concoction that he says will cure skin
cancer. Well, all skin cancer, except melanoma. Because he pushes
vitamin D he also sells the tanning beds that cause skin cancer. He
actually says that is a better way of getting vitamin D than the
pills, or regular sun exposure. That seemed pretty self serving to
me. Sell the cause of cancer, then sell same patient what he promises
is a cure. Too bad it won't cure melanoma, because that one has a
much higher danger of being fatal than the other skin cancers.
--
Kaye
"Preconceived notions are the locks on the door to wisdom"--Merry Browne
Lu
2013-03-04 18:30:25 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Lu
[...]
I watch many doctors on TV but Dr. Oz isn't one of them. How come the pharma
business hasn't shut him down. I read here in this ng, every day how anyone
who goes against the pharmaceutical business is shut down. Oh that's right,
it is just carole, the yellow journalist, that is posting that crap.
Lu
Happy Oyster
2013-03-04 08:25:25 UTC
Post by Lu
I watch many doctors on TV but Dr. Oz isn't one of them. How come the pharma
business hasn't shut him down.
It is not the industry, it is the legal system, which supports fraud. If
the laws and the legal system support fraud, one has a tough stand to
oppose not only the frauds, but also their powerful acomplices.
Lu
2013-03-04 20:33:40 UTC
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Lu
I watch many doctors on TV but Dr. Oz isn't one of them. How come the pharma
business hasn't shut him down.
It is not the industry, it is the legal system, which supports fraud. If
the laws and the legal system support fraud, one has a tough stand to
oppose not only the frauds, but also their powerful acomplices.
According to our yellow journalist, the pharmaceutical industry controls
everything.
Lu
Happy Oyster
2013-03-04 09:32:20 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Lu
I watch many doctors on TV but Dr. Oz isn't one of them. How come the pharma
business hasn't shut him down.
It is not the industry, it is the legal system, which supports fraud. If
the laws and the legal system support fraud, one has a tough stand to
oppose not only the frauds, but also their powerful acomplices.
According to our yellow journalist, the pharmaceutical industry controls
everything.
It is a little bit more complicated than that.
Lu
Lu
Peter Bowditch
2013-03-05 00:14:57 UTC
Post by Lu
According to our yellow journalist, the pharmaceutical industry controls
everything.
As a paid-up member of the journalists' union, the MEAA, I must object
to this. Carole is not a journalist of any colour.
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
Lu
2013-03-05 01:55:27 UTC
Post by Peter Bowditch
Post by Lu
According to our yellow journalist, the pharmaceutical industry controls
everything.
As a paid-up member of the journalists' union, the MEAA, I must object
to this. Carole is not a journalist of any colour.
Sorry, I know she is not a journalist. No matter what she is called it is an
insult to some group. Unless the meaning of that term has changed being a
yellow journalist was never something to be proud of but I will stop using
the term.

What I understood yellow journalism to be is found here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

Yellow journalism, or the yellow press, is a type of journalism that presents
little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead uses eye-catching
headlines to sell more newspapers.[1] Techniques may include exaggerations of
news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism.[1] By extension, the term
yellow journalism is used today as a pejorative to decry any journalism that
treats news in an unprofessional or unethical fashion.[2]

Lu
Mark Thorson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism
Peter Bowditch
2013-03-05 23:22:44 UTC
Post by Mark Thorson
Post by Peter Bowditch
Post by Lu
According to our yellow journalist, the pharmaceutical industry controls
everything.
As a paid-up member of the journalists' union, the MEAA, I must object
to this. Carole is not a journalist of any colour.
Not even yellow?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism
By coincidence, in the episode of NCIS shown here last night Ducky
went off on one of his meandering chats to explain the origin of the
term "yellow journalism".
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
Kaye
2013-03-05 00:29:43 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Lu
[...]
Dr Oz' show is presented as informative health information, but in
reality it is an infomercial. He is a licensed cardiac/thoracic
surgeon, but he promotes so many questionable supplements it's
amazing. In fact sometimes he will promote something as the newest
cutting edge cure for (insert your choice of conditions here) and then
two days later he will be saying the same thing about some other
substance. If a person was to try to use all that he promotes, all
the grocery money would go for pills and not food. I think he really
gets off too on the fan adulation. It's really getting quite
sickening.
Lu
2013-03-05 02:08:32 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Lu
[...]
Yes, I could not think of the word "informercial" before. That is exactly
what I figured his show to be because I had seen an advertisement for it.
That was enough for me.
Lu
Kaye
2013-03-05 03:35:35 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Lu
[...]
I do occasionally watch the show. A few of my friends do, so I like
to know a bit about what they are talking about. I don't buy into all
of the crap he recommends though. Most of it is expensive and what he
recommends usually has no conclusive studies that prove they actually
work.
Lu
2013-03-05 04:45:37 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Lu
[...]
I could understand that. I never heard any of my friends mention that show.
No. I wouldn't buy anything off any tv program. Funny but in the early days
of TV there were always commercials for all kinds of junk and scams on
Channel 9. Got me to thinking that about all TV commercials so just don't
buy anything. I wonder if anyone ever even hears/sees TV commercials
anymore?

Lu
Kaye
2013-03-05 16:12:05 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Lu
[...]
I think most people pretty much ignore the 30 or so second commercials
that are interspersed during programs. That's why they turn up the
volume on the broadcast for commercials. They know they are being
ignored.

The Dr. Oz show, while it is promoting products like an infomercial
would, seems to come across as a health reference show, and he has
garnered a lot of trust from his audience. It's sad that people put
so much stock in what he says. His specialty is cardiac surgery, but
on his show he spouts about all sorts of health conditions not related
to the cardiac care but in an authoritarian manner. Many times he is
incorrect, and many times he is promoting substances not even proven
to work.
Lu
2013-03-06 01:03:32 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Happy Oyster
Post by Lu
[...]
Hasn't that trick been outlawed? Yes, I did wonder if we all have learned to
ignore the commercials? I know I did, probably in about 1955 and if everyone
is like me, this doesn't say much for the much regurgitated theory that we
are all products of propaganda.
Post by Kaye
The Dr. Oz show, while it is promoting products like an infomercial
would, seems to come across as a health reference show, and he has
garnered a lot of trust from his audience. It's sad that people put
so much stock in what he says. His specialty is cardiac surgery, but
on his show he spouts about all sorts of health conditions not related
to the cardiac care but in an authoritarian manner. Many times he is
incorrect, and many times he is promoting substances not even proven
to work.
It is sad that "some" people are so easily taken in.
Lu
Steelclaws
2013-03-07 12:57:27 UTC
Post by Reg Griswold
Chemotherapy usually doesn't cure cancer or extend life, and it really
does not improve the quality of the life either. Doctors frequently
make this claim though. There are thousands of studies that were
reviewed by Dr. Moss as part of the research for his book--and there
is not one single good study documenting this claim.
You might want to stop lying, carole - or quoting lying websites, not
that you'd know enough to see that they lie.

Diffuse Large B-Cell lymphoma - the most common of all Non-Hodgkin's
lymphomas - was studied in combination treatments vs. single modalities.
Guess what?
"Patients underwent either radiotherapy (RT)? ?surgery (SX),
chemotherapy (CHT) alone or in combination with local treatments (RT or
SX), or SX followed by CHT and RT. A 90% complete remission (CR) rate
was observed among patients who underwent combined treatment modalities
(CTM), compared to 76% among the others."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21338283

Also, some cancers are treated by chemotherapy alone, for example Acute
Lymphoblastic Leukaemia which has a cure rate of 75-80%.
--
There is a long history of real medicine, flaws and all,
saving lives and improving health. All the rest is based on
- PalMD
Carole
2013-03-07 13:56:46 UTC
Post by Steelclaws
Post by Reg Griswold
Chemotherapy usually doesn't cure cancer or extend life, and it really
does not improve the quality of the life either. Doctors frequently
make this claim though. There are thousands of studies that were
reviewed by Dr. Moss as part of the research for his book--and there
is not one single good study documenting this claim.
You might want to stop lying, carole - or quoting lying websites, not
that you'd know enough to see that they lie.
Maybe you should stop being such a pharmaceutical pawn steelclaws, and
do a bit of research for yourself instead only using approved
resources.
Post by Steelclaws
Diffuse Large B-Cell lymphoma - the most common of all Non-Hodgkin's
lymphomas - was studied in combination treatments vs. single modalities.
Guess what?
"Patients underwent either radiotherapy (RT)? ?surgery (SX),
chemotherapy (CHT) alone or in combination with local treatments (RT or
SX), or SX followed by CHT and RT. A 90% complete remission (CR) rate
was observed among patients who underwent combined treatment modalities
(CTM), compared to 76% among the others."http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21338283
90% compared to 76% ?
Wow, that's staggering and it only costs $100,000 - $250,000 - but no,
its free because it comes out of the public purse. Wow!!
Post by Steelclaws
Also, some cancers are treated by chemotherapy alone, for example Acute
Lymphoblastic Leukaemia which has a cure rate of 75-80%.
Yeah but I think Simoncini had particular luck with that one using
bicarb.
The only problem is it can't be patented as they use it as a washing
ingredient.

Oh, you might want to pass that little snippet onto bob and kaye
since, for some reason, kay in particular thinks that if a product is
used for one purpose, eg cooking, it automatically invalidates it for
any other use.
A shame about that -- I think kaye has some serious issues with
calculations.

--

- PalMD
Kaye
2013-03-07 16:02:53 UTC
On Thu, 7 Mar 2013 05:56:46 -0800 (PST), in misc.health.alternative,
Post by Carole
Post by Steelclaws
Also, some cancers are treated by chemotherapy alone, for example Acute
Lymphoblastic Leukaemia which has a cure rate of 75-80%.
Yeah but I think Simoncini had particular luck with that one using
bicarb.
The only problem is it can't be patented as they use it as a washing
ingredient.
Oh, you might want to pass that little snippet onto bob and kaye
since, for some reason, kay in particular thinks that if a product is
used for one purpose, eg cooking, it automatically invalidates it for
any other use.
Liar. I never said it invalidated it for any other use. Care to
prove I said that?
calculations.
Steelclaws
2013-03-07 17:52:55 UTC
Kaye <***@getacluejan.bat> wrote in news:***@4ax.com:

Hmm... As carole's orignal whinge hasn't come through, I'll respond to
it as well.
Post by Carole
Post by Steelclaws
Post by Reg Griswold
Chemotherapy usually doesn't cure cancer or extend life, and it
really does not improve the quality of the life either. Doctors
frequently make this claim though. There are thousands of studies
that were reviewed by Dr. Moss as part of the research for his
book--and there is not one single good study documenting this
claim.
You might want to stop lying, carole - or quoting lying websites,
not that you'd know enough to see that they lie.
Maybe you should stop being such a pharmaceutical pawn steelclaws, and
do a bit of research for yourself instead only using approved
resources.
Don't make me laugh, eejit. You could not research your way out a wet
paper bag. I use REAL research results instead of dreamed-up nonsense
and outright lies made to market "alternative medicine" products.
Post by Carole
Post by Steelclaws
Diffuse Large B-Cell lymphoma - the most common of all Non-Hodgkin's
lymphomas - was studied in combination treatments vs. single
modalities. Guess what?
"Patients underwent either radiotherapy (RT)? ?surgery (SX),
chemotherapy (CHT) alone or in combination with local treatments (RT
or SX), or SX followed by CHT and RT. A 90% complete remission (CR)
rate was observed among patients who underwent combined treatment
modalities (CTM), compared to 76% among the
others."http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21338283
90% compared to 76% ?
Wow, that's staggering and it only costs $100,000 - $250,000 - but no,
its free because it comes out of the public purse. Wow!!
Sure beats the 0% or worse, negative percentage "alternative cures"
have.
But I guess you just love to see people die when they mistakenly rely on
lying cancer charlatans, you vile and disgusting sadist. You make me
want to throw up.
Post by Carole
Post by Steelclaws
Also, some cancers are treated by chemotherapy alone, for example
Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia which has a cure rate of 75-80%.
Yeah but I think Simoncini had particular luck with that one using
bicarb.
Luck in killing his patients, you mean.

http://archiviostorico.corriere.it/2006/maggio/21/Medico_condannato_omic
idio_colposo_co_10_060521029.shtml it's in Italian, and as you barely
can understand English, try Google Translate, ignoramus.

http://anaximperator.wordpress.com/2008/11/12/sylvia-dies/
Post by Carole
The only problem is it can't be patented as they use it as a washing
ingredient.
Stupid idiot, show me the first surgical treatment that can be patented.
Yet they are used as treatment EVERY SINGLE DAY. Most medicines also
today are out of patent, since the patent period is 12 years and cannot
be renewed.

But no, carole the braindead cannot acknowledge such facts, as they
collapse her nice little cosy conspiracist worldview.
Post by Carole
Oh, you might want to pass that little snippet onto bob and kaye
since, for some reason, kay in particular thinks that if a product is
used for one purpose, eg cooking, it automatically invalidates it for
any other use.
You might want to try and evolve a brain, since it's clear you don't own
a functioning one, bitch.
--
Is there anything in nature that the tenets of homeopathy -
the "eternal, infallible law of nature" - can explain better
- Kimball Atwood
Kaye
2013-03-07 18:43:36 UTC
Post by Carole
Post by Carole
Oh, you might want to pass that little snippet onto bob and kaye
since, for some reason, kay in particular thinks that if a product is
used for one purpose, eg cooking, it automatically invalidates it for
any other use.
You might want to try and evolve a brain, since it's clear you don't own
a functioning one, bitch.
How would carole evolve one brain cell? She did say the other one was
missing. <g>
---
Kaye

Happy Oyster
2013-03-07 14:36:30 UTC
On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 10:43:36 -0800, Kaye
Post by Kaye
How would carole evolve one brain cell? She did say the other one was
missing. <g>
Perhaps it fled the misery.
Kaye
2013-03-08 04:07:38 UTC
Post by Kaye
How would carole evolve one brain cell? She did say the other one was
missing. <g>
Perhaps it fled the misery.
hahaha! That is too funny, and most probably true.
---
Kaye

Bob Officer
2013-03-08 00:10:33 UTC
Post by Carole
Post by Carole
Post by Steelclaws
[...]
carole also doesn't realize the study she continues to cite actually
declared it left out all blood and bone cancers out of the study.
Thus ignoring the two families of cancers which benefit the most from
chemo.
Post by Steelclaws
Post by Carole
The only problem is it can't be patented as they use it as a washing
ingredient.
Stupid idiot, show me the first surgical treatment that can be patented.
Yet they are used as treatment EVERY SINGLE DAY. Most medicines also
today are out of patent, since the patent period is 12 years and cannot
be renewed.
But no, carole the braindead cannot acknowledge such facts, as they
collapse her nice little cosy conspiracist worldview.
she can't accept any evidence or fact which contradicts her dogmatic
believe.

Martin
2013-03-07 17:11:30 UTC
Post by Carole
Post by Steelclaws
Also, some cancers are treated by chemotherapy alone, for example Acute
Lymphoblastic Leukaemia which has a cure rate of 75-80%.
Yeah but I think Simoncini had particular luck with that one using
bicarb.
The only problem is it can't be patented as they use it as a washing
ingredient.
Carole, surgery can not be patented as well, yet for many common
cancers, specifically skincancer, it is used as the only treatment. No
chemo, no drugs (apart from the local anesthesia), nothing but a sharp
knife and a needle and thread. How is that possible? Please explain
that.
calculations.
Peter Bowditch
2013-03-07 20:54:54 UTC
Post by Carole
The only problem is it can't be patented as they use it as a washing
ingredient.
Oh, fuck - this nonsense again.

Nobody makes paracetamol any more because it can't be patented.

Oh, wait ...
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
Bob Officer
2013-03-07 22:11:48 UTC
Post by Carole
Post by Steelclaws
Diffuse Large B-Cell lymphoma - the most common of all Non-Hodgkin's
lymphomas - was studied in combination treatments vs. single modalities.
Guess what?
"Patients underwent either radiotherapy (RT)? ?surgery (SX),
chemotherapy (CHT) alone or in combination with local treatments (RT or
SX), or SX followed by CHT and RT. A 90% complete remission (CR) rate
was observed among patients who underwent combined treatment modalities
(CTM), compared to 76% among the others."http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21338283
90% compared to 76% ?
Wow, that's staggering and it only costs $100,000 - $250,000 - but no,
its free because it comes out of the public purse. Wow!!
Actually this is your lack of understanding of the economy, carole.
The tax money goes into a fund, the fund draws interests and the
interest begins to pay for the treatment.

I pay into to insurance fund. The fund invests the and oversees the
money, the income from the fund pays for the treatment. Not one dime
of my medical costs come from public purse.

If the treatment doesn't come from taxing were everyone contributes
to a single fund, or employed people pay extra taxes fro those on
dloe;.l sick people cost more money than healthy people. US the US
those that have no money or insurance still go to the hospitals for
health treatment on the public dime.

I guess you would like to see a person die of cancer laying in the
street in agony.
Post by Carole
Post by Steelclaws
Also, some cancers are treated by chemotherapy alone, for example Acute
Lymphoblastic Leukaemia which has a cure rate of 75-80%.
Yeah but I think Simoncini had particular luck with that one using
bicarb.
Actually his record of "cure" is less than a placebo. HE didn't have
luck, he killed people.
Post by Carole
The only problem is it can't be patented as they use it as a washing
ingredient.
one more time, injecting sodium bicarb kills people.

Happy Oyster
2013-03-07 14:35:39 UTC
Post by Carole
Post by Steelclaws
Post by Reg Griswold
Chemotherapy usually doesn't cure cancer or extend life, and it really
does not improve the quality of the life either. Doctors frequently
make this claim though. There are thousands of studies that were
reviewed by Dr. Moss as part of the research for his book--and there
is not one single good study documenting this claim.
You might want to stop lying, carole - or quoting lying websites, not
that you'd know enough to see that they lie.
Maybe you should stop being such a pharmaceutical pawn steelclaws, and
do a bit of research for yourself instead only using approved
resources.
Ah, that makes sense: "Do not use approved sources."

So relying on hogwash by intellectual garten dwarfs is the rule to
follow?