WDJW status for 05/09/11 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-05-09 10:27:20 UTC
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21A) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://WDJW.net/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise
about this.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-05-09 17:46:13 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21A) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://WDJW.net/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise
about this.
This chinese American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a colorful
variety of different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Happy Oyster >
2011-05-09 19:00:23 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?
That is bullshit. Unless one weighs above 100 kilograms or has anorexia, that is
totally unimportant.
--
Der Fall Nieber et al : PFUSCH IM LABOR!

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_ho13.htm
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-05-09 19:26:40 UTC
I'm an Obsessive Compulsive Spamming QUACK, who has been around for
quite a few years now, and over time (the last 5 years or so) my
posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
paranoid belief in my 2lb diet.
Very sad to a see me, a once clever man, go down the gurgler like
this,
but that is unfortunately the nature of my disease -
schizophrenia and an obsessive compulsive disorder.

I'm Bat Shit KrAZy,
I'm a Quack
And I approved this message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified in all forms of Quackery
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-05-10 02:06:40 UTC
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ken simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John
15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
I'm an Obsessive Compulsive QUACK, who has been around for
quite a few years now, and over time (the last 5 years or so) my
posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion ...
Indeed you clearly are :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/abcee4035a76ffa5?

Would suggest http://WDJW.net/NoReligion
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results"
Albert Einstein ...
Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.
Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
adulthood.
I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66
Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

[...]

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-05-10 02:57:49 UTC
I'm Bat Shit KraZy and I approved this message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified in all forms of Medical Quackshitery and Witchdoctory
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Happy Oyster >
2011-05-10 16:08:37 UTC
On Mon, 9 May 2011 20:52:46 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Truth is reality ...
And the truth is: Hunger kills brain-cells. What a damaged brain does, one can
see: Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung sabotabes public emergency systems.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Happy Oyster >
2011-05-10 15:59:57 UTC
On Tue, 10 May 2011 03:53:32 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
ok some call it DEAD
Brain-dead, to be precise.

Hunger kills brain-cells.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-05-11 00:51:03 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21A) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://WDJW.net/BeHungry
which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise
about this.
This chinese American physician has enjoyed 26 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-05-11 02:50:22 UTC
I aM nOt InsAnE...
I'm just a Bat Shit KrAZy Quack
I approved this message

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Board-certified as an obsessive compulsive internet spamming
Quackologist
Not to be confused with an actual MD.
Not to be confused with anyone sane.
Not to be confused with reality
Jan Drew
2011-05-11 04:34:41 UTC
<snip>
Ace♠
2011-05-11 05:10:28 UTC
That's only one of his addys, sweetheart. He has a multitude of them
to get his spam past kill filters. He also has a bevvy of sockpuppets
who look out for him.

Lets see if your posting history contains a certain textual
singularity that exists within all of ABC's socks...

Sorry, jAn-drew, but you've scored the highest so far: 2,870 hits.
Whodathunkit?

A*
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-05-11 06:33:02 UTC
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name. Moreover,
he would not have fearfully deleted his YouTube account as witnessed
by all when GOD blessed him more making him hungrier now (Luke 6:21a).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

Now, if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would stop unwittingly exposing
himself as a fraud here while trying to hide behind various fake names
as he tries to steal the credentials of others.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?

What's really his credentials anyway?

Likely none because of mental illness:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5720bf4d940f5626?

Moreover, impersonating a licensed physician as he has done a number
of times here on Usenet is a felony:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a39f5762dec3a20c?
Therefore, it is smart to eat just the right amount (32 oz) of daily
food thereby neither underdose nor overdose it.
Q: Can you post empirical evidence, outside of your own substantiated
personal claims, that 32 oz is the correct amount of food to eat irrespective of
calories, trans fats, sugar, cholesterol and sodium?
Yes. See Deuteronomy 8:4 which summarizes 40 years of empirical
evidence supporting the efficacy of holding to the right amount (omer)
of daily real food (manna) as prescribed by the Great Physician
(Exodus 16+16=32 oz) Who is this HeartDoc's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) Boss (LORD).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?
Thus, it remains much smarter to http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and
instead,http://WDJW.net/Guard the body by holding to the right daily amount
(32 oz) of food in order to lose the VAT thereby possibly curing the
type-2 diabetes.
Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?
For which there is no clinical study.
Actually, there has been a clinical study held out of Emory University
that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. It remains
this physician's choice to not publish it since it pales in comparison
to the comparably sized but much longer duration 40 year clinical
study by the Great Physician, Who is this physician's Boss, Who
published this in the Bible with the miraculous results of 100%
efficacy (Deuteronomy 8:4). This choice to not publish results that do
not add to what is reported in the Bible would be this lead
investigator's right. Truth is simply reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?
HUNGER IS STARVATION
Yours is a terrible delusion that has led to the insane behavior of
eating children (2 Kings 6:29):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which everyone knows is absolutely healthy, which is
wonderful:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger
Psychopath.
Lie. Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is simply reality and the reality is that you are at risk for
the insane behavior of eating children (2 Kings 6:29).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

Instead, you are a psychopath:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?
If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
cause of death on their death certificates.
If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
death certificates, people don't die from it.
Smoking is listed as the cause of death of smokers in Britain:

Thus, people die from smoking.

Bottom line:
You need to repent and stop being prodigal else something worse may
happen to you (John 5:14)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?
Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
of their disease.
The smartest way to do this is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet (i.e.
restricting food choices) but rather to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body
by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.
Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...
Lie.

This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
alternative right daily amount of real food.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d1b49966a79db71b?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

IMVC is the International Medical VAT Cure (aka http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach )

Now stop lying Ace* or something worse may happen to you (John 5:14).

May GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than ever causing you
to become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever thereby helping you
realize that if hunger were starvation you would be dying a thousand
deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our http://WDJW.net/Status and then http://WDJW.net/Update
so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
[...]

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Happy Oyster >
2011-05-10 15:48:53 UTC
On Mon, 9 May 2011 19:06:40 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Actually, insanity is simply a condition
which happens after one destroys the brain-cells by starving them with hunger.

Hunger kills brain-cells.

Happy Oyster >
2011-05-09 21:31:53 UTC
On Mon, 9 May 2011 03:27:20 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
This gentile Christian disciple
is telling lies. So he breaks the 10 commandments.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-05-10 09:34:00 UTC
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Aribert's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:
In reference to this physician's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prayer
list:

http://tinyurl.com/4pcwg3x
... wants the death of more than 260 persons who he has in his
online deathlist.
Can the police of Atlanta prevent him running amok?
Atlanta police know that a prayer list is not a death (curse) list so
they would be justified to have you possibly extradited here to the
U.S. to be charged with libel & defamation:

http://tinyurl.com/libel-defamation

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bda9bd5e0d4f589d?
Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
street** there?
**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?
The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
diabetes or sleep apnea.
That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!
See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Aribert, a new heart

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince minds:

Happy Oyster >
2011-05-10 16:14:09 UTC
On Tue, 10 May 2011 02:34:00 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Be hungrier,
and dig your own grave.