Diet Deters Diabetes
Add Reply
ironjustice
2011-06-17 12:36:56 UTC
Reversal of type 2 diabetes: normalisation of beta cell function in
association with decreased pancreas and liver triacylglycerol;
Lim EL, Hollingsworth KG, Aribisala BS, Chen MJ, Mathers JC, Taylor
R;
Diabetologia (Jun 2011)

AIMS/HYPOTHESIS:
Type 2 diabetes is regarded as inevitably progressive, with
irreversible beta cell failure. The hypothesis was tested that both
beta cell failure and insulin resistance can be reversed by dietary
restriction of energy intake. METHODS:
Eleven people with type 2 diabetes (49.5 ± 2.5 years, BMI 33.6 ± 1.2
kg/m(2), nine male and two female) were studied before and after 1, 4
and 8 weeks of a 2.5 MJ (600 kcal)/day diet. Basal hepatic glucose
output, hepatic and peripheral insulin sensitivity and beta cell
function were measured. Pancreas and liver triacylglycerol content was
measured using three-point Dixon magnetic resonance imaging. An age-,
sex- and weight-matched group of eight non-diabetic participants was
studied.
RESULTS:
After 1 week of restricted energy intake, fasting plasma glucose
normalised in the diabetic group (from 9.2 ± 0.4 to 5.9 ± 0.4 mmol/l;
p = 0.003). Insulin suppression of hepatic glucose output improved
from 43 ± 4% to 74 ± 5% (p = 0.003 vs baseline; controls 68 ± 5%).
Hepatic triacylglycerol content fell from 12.8 ± 2.4% in the diabetic
group to 2.9 ± 0.2% by week 8 (p = 0.003). The first-phase insulin
response increased during the study period (0.19 ± 0.02 to 0.46 ± 0.07
nmol min(-1) m(-2); p < 0.001) and approached control values (0.62 ±
0.15 nmol min(-1) m(-2); p = 0.42). Maximal insulin response became
supranormal at 8 weeks (1.37 ± 0.27 vs controls 1.15 ± 0.18 nmol
min(-1) m(-2)). Pancreatic triacylglycerol decreased from 8.0 ± 1.6%
to 6.2 ± 1.1% (p = 0.03).
CONCLUSIONS/INTERPRETATION:
Normalisation of both beta cell function and hepatic insulin
sensitivity in type 2 diabetes was achieved by dietary energy
restriction alone. This was associated with decreased pancreatic and
liver triacylglycerol stores. The abnormalities underlying type 2
diabetes are reversible by reducing dietary energy intake.

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://tinyurl.com/a3cc3

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-06-19 01:38:04 UTC
Post by ironjustice
[...]
Yes, dietary energy restriction is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet for no diet
can cure (reverse) type-2 diabetes.

Yes, it is smarter to simply http://WDJW.net/Guard the body by holding
to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food thereby stopping the
overeating (sin of gluttony).

Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
more sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?
Kirk
2011-06-19 02:25:47 UTC
Yes, it is smarter to simply http://WDJW.net/Guard the body by holding
to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food thereby stopping the
overeating (sin of gluttony).

---

Lie.
Happy Oyster >
2011-06-19 05:58:57 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 18:38:04 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier
That is insane. And someone who wants to force people into following his
insanity, like Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung, is a plain criminal.
--
**** WARNING **** The web-hoster Globat.com steals money from your
credit card account. If you are a customer of Globat.com, never give
then do delete the old card and get a new one! **** WARNING ****
Big Fish
2011-06-19 06:12:54 UTC
2PD-OMER Approach cures Type-2 Diabetes

It's too bad that 95% of the few people who know anything about it,
think it's a crock.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-06-19 06:49:24 UTC
Post by Big Fish
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/57ffc44e986d9003?
It's too bad that 95% of the few people who know anything about it,
think it's a crock.
All who falsely think that the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach is a
crock, don't know anything about it and also falsely think that hunger
is starvation. VAT does cause dementia.

Smarter are those who http://WDJW.net/Guard their body, which includes
the brain, by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food

Big Fish
2011-06-19 08:12:35 UTC
ANDREW B. CHUNG BEING FIRED FOR INSUBORDINATION.

Dr. Chung,
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that
you are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I
believe what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you
to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions
and border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you
that is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As
I have
in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation
from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it.I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website.
How do you think what you have said would look to another physician-
perhaps an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would
conclude that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a
team player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work
to any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me
or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you
may not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a
hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and
all future applications for licensure. And once again, just common
sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you
face to face, you may have great book smarts, but your actions have
shown that you have
no common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did
before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may
be, must be
according to the community standard, regardless of what you perceive
that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that you were
unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly and
clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such
attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will continue
to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you talked
yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL

ANDREW B. CHUNG BEING EXCOMMUNICATED FROM AN ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN
CHURCH.

http://tinyurl.com/3w6aeuv
or
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3w6aeuv

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/religioeser_wahnsinn_im_krieg_gegen_kranke/CHUNG_message_machine_1.flv.

Transcript:

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church Woodstock. Andrew, I need to inform you that
you're not allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to
show up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the
decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do come back,
we'll
remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back, I will
call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow it
to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-06-19 11:03:02 UTC
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ace's perishing mind simply
because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account out of fear of excommunication by his church of
unredeemed friends&family who cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their
mouth and who think he was mocking their condition (that they are no
better than socks as evident by their not being able to do what his
sock can do):

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name. Moreover,
he would not have fearfully deleted his YouTube account as witnessed
by all when challenged by others who took offense accusing him of
mocking Jesus although saying "Jesus is LORD" glorifies Him even when
done via a sockpuppet.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

Now, if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would stop unwittingly exposing
himself as a fraud here while trying to hide behind various fake names
as he tries to steal the credentials of others.

Sources:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/474ac409e760ace5?

What's really his credentials anyway?

Likely none because of mental illness:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5720bf4d940f5626?

Moreover, impersonating a licensed physician as he has done a number
of times here on Usenet is a felony:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8d80bb1ae64d18eb?

prodigal Ace* wrote in reference to:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?
Andrew B. Chung being fired for insobaranation.
As were Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6ecb4844c14587ae?

prodigal Ace* wrote in reference to:

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU
Chung is excommunicated from churches ...
Lie.

The eternal Church ( http://WDJW.net ) of which this physician
( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is a member is built on the reality of
Peter's up&down relationship with the LORD as described at Matthew
16:18 does not excommunicate anyone as evident by Peter not having
been excommunicated for denying Christ three times.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e99288ec0762f938?
Let's see... Today I ate two small slices of pizza, 6 peanut butter
cracker sandwiches, a spinach salad with a little bit of grilled
chicken and drank 8oz of low sodium V8. I usually don't keep track of
what I eat, but this is pretty typical daily volume wise. Am I hungry?
Nope.
Thus confirming that you are indeed prodigal and really need to turn
away (repent) from your intentionally ignorant (ignoring weight of
meals) commission of the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony in order to
be blessed (Luke 6:21a) by GOD else something worse (John 5:14) like a
heart attack or stroke may happen to you.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ca4ad6a56f67f4e2?
Therefore, it is smart to eat just the right amount (32 oz) of daily
food thereby neither underdose nor overdose it.
Q: Can you post empirical evidence, outside of your own substantiated
personal claims, that 32 oz is the correct amount of food to eat irrespective of
calories, trans fats, sugar, cholesterol and sodium?
Yes. See Deuteronomy 8:4 which summarizes 40 years of empirical
evidence supporting the efficacy of holding to the right amount (omer)
of daily real food (manna) as prescribed by the Great Physician
(Exodus 16+16=32 oz) Who is this HeartDoc's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) Boss (LORD).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?
Thus, it remains much smarter to http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and
instead,http://WDJW.net/Guard the body by holding to the right daily amount
(32 oz) of food in order to lose the VAT thereby possibly curing the
type-2 diabetes.
Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?
For which there is no clinical study.
Actually, there has been a clinical study held out of Emory University
that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. It remains
this physician's choice to not publish it since it pales in comparison
to the comparably sized but much longer duration 40 year clinical
study by the Great Physician, Who is this physician's Boss, Who
published this in the Bible with the miraculous results of 100%
efficacy (Deuteronomy 8:4). This choice to not publish results that do
not add to what is reported in the Bible would be this lead
investigator's right. Truth is simply reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?
Studies at places like Emory are funded / given grants
Not all studies at private institutions like Emory are funded by
public grants and indeed, the studies involving the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach remain a privately-funded volunteer effort involving Emory
physicians:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5cd7b7e8786b1914?
HUNGER IS STARVATION
Yours is a terrible delusion that has led to the insane behavior of
eating children (2 Kings 6:29):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which everyone knows is absolutely healthy, which is
wonderful:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger
Psychopath.
Lie. Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is simply reality and the reality is that you are at risk for
the insane behavior of eating children (2 Kings 6:29).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

Instead, you are a psychopath:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?
If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
cause of death on their death certificates.
If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
death certificates, people don't die from it.
Smoking is listed as the cause of death of smokers in Britain:

Thus, people die from smoking.

Bottom line:
You need to repent and stop being prodigal else something worse may
happen to you (John 5:14)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?
Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
of their disease.
The smartest way to do this is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet (i.e.
restricting food choices) but rather to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body
by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.
Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...
Lie.

This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
alternative right daily amount of real food.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d1b49966a79db71b?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

IMVC is the International Medical VAT Cure (aka http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach )

Now please stop lying Ace* or something worse may happen to you (John
5:14).

In the interim, may GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than
ever causing you to become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever
thereby helping you realize that if hunger were starvation you would
be dying a thousand deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our http://WDJW.net/Status and then http://WDJW.net/Update
so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
[...]

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?
Han Solo
2011-06-19 08:17:35 UTC
Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions:

http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/
Rod
2011-06-19 11:19:28 UTC
Another one of Jimmy Alpha's sock puppets. I will pray for you as well.
Jimmy Alpha
2011-06-19 13:00:38 UTC
Post by Rod
Post by Han Solo
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/
Another one of Jimmy Alpha's sock puppets. I will pray for you as well.
Pardon Rodney? Do you infer that's my page?
Jimmy "sock puppet" Alpha
Happy Oyster >
2011-06-19 17:15:55 UTC
Post by Rod
Post by Han Solo
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/
Another one of Jimmy Alpha's sock puppets. I will pray for you as well.
Religion is murder.

And here are 2 stories about Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung, the insane stalker:

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/religioeser_wahnsinn_im_krieg_gegen_kranke/
CHUNG_message_machine_1.flv

This is the transcript of what the man on the phone says to Satan Andrew Ben Hua
Chung:

<quote>
Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at First
Baptist Church Woodstock. Andrew, I need to inform you that you're not allowed
to come back to our campus. I don't want you to show up this weekend, I don't
want you to come back, okay? That's the decision we're making today. And you
need to know if you do come back, we'll remove you from the property and beyond
that, if you come back, I will call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end
peacefully. Allow it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day.
</quote>

First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
***@fbcw.net
www.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstock
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_18809369051

I phoned with them. Fact is: Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung was thrown out.

Chung FIRED after 80 days employment at the Central Florida Heart Center by head
of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung:

<quote>
[...]

I phoned with Dr. Frank Hildner. Fact is: Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung was thrown
out.
--
Which way would you go?
=======================
http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amaswamp.htm
Rod
2011-06-19 11:18:05 UTC
I still believe in you, Andrew. I will keep praying for the prodigal
reprobates Ace and Jimmy.
Jimmy Alpha
2011-06-19 13:20:39 UTC
Post by Rod
I still believe in you, Andrew. I will keep praying for the prodigal
reprobates Ace and Jimmy.
Rodney, what pray tell is a "prodigal", that a *prodigal* would need
praying for? Plus, how would such a prayer be composed?
What happened to the Mini?
Jimmy "Cooperless" Alpha
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-06-19 15:47:47 UTC
Post by Rod
I still believe in you, Andrew.
Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo
Post by Rod
I will keep praying for the prodigal reprobates Ace and Jimmy.
Yes, this is how we are to love them as the LORD commands (John 15:12)

[...]

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
ken
2011-06-19 16:17:21 UTC
-
Happy Oyster >
2011-06-19 17:27:38 UTC
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 08:47:47 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier
Oh, no. Not again. Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a rotten liar.

And here are 2 stories about him:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2011-06-19 19:04:17 UTC
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Aribert's perishing soul simply
because we truly love him as our LORD commands (Jn15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) asked in response to ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b64306a3a2deab71?
Oh, bad memory?
Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0ee330066e18ab4b?

Bad memory is what happens to folks like you who have been anorexic
(See below earlier).
Hunger kills braincells!
*************************
Scientific studies about hunger and braincells show that. They were made in
Germany in about 2001/2002/2003. They are FACTS. And there are studies in the
USA. THEY ARE FACTS.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9754441
<quote>
Psychiatry Res. 1998 Jun 30;82(3):171-9.
Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in acute, juvenile anorexia nervosa.
Schlemmer HP, Mockel R, Marcus A, Hentschel F, Gopel C, Becker G, Kopke J,
Gockel F, Schmidt MH, Georgi M.
Institute for Clinical Radiology Mannheim, Faculty of Medicine, University of
Abstract
Anorexia nervosa is usually associated with a shrinkage of the brain that is at
least partially reversible with weight gain.
Anorexia nervosa is a condition of not being hungry (i.e. not having
an appetite).

The word anorexia means no appetite.

Appetite is a synonym for hunger.

Therefore, it is not hunger that is associated with shrinkage of the
brain.

Instead, it is not being hungry that is associated with shrinkage of
the brain.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cfe5277eda75fcd4?
Smarter to also watch:

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU
Transcripsion is somewhat like
<quote>
Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I am the director of the security of
First Baptist Church of Woodstock.
Andrew, I need to inform you that you are not allowed to come back to our
campus.
I don't want you to show up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay?
That for what (?) you were making today you need to know, that if you do come
back, you will be removed from the pogrin (?)
Beyond that, if you come back, I will call the police.
Andrew, allow us to end peacefully,
Allow being right meal. (???)
Thank you.
Happy day.
</quote>
Your errors in transcription is consistent with your being guided by
the spirit of error (self) instead of the Spirit of Truth, Who is GOD.

Yes, there are folks at FBCW who need to be born again (John 3:3 & 5)
as evident by their not being able to say "Jesus is LORD" with their
mouth (Romans 10:9) though they wanted to in order to complain to the
police from the outset that this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) was saying "Jesus is LORD" as a greeting and asking if they would
return with the same.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/209eead1460b9c27?

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) earlier wrote:

In reference to this physician's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prayer
list:

http://tinyurl.com/4pcwg3x
... wants the death of more than 260 persons who he has in his
online deathlist.
Can the police of Atlanta prevent him running amok?
Atlanta police know that a prayer list is not a death (curse) list...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f9d0348afabb61?

...so they would be justified to have you possibly extradited here to
the U.S. to be charged with libel & defamation:

http://tinyurl.com/libel-defamation

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bda9bd5e0d4f589d?

Additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a332f19d1380d4c7?
Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
street** there?
**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?
The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
diabetes or sleep apnea.
That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!
See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Aribert, a new heart
and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be
born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Happy Oyster >

Jimmy Alpha
2011-06-19 18:46:11 UTC
Post by Rod
I still believe in you, Andrew. I will keep praying for the prodigal
reprobates Ace and Jimmy.
Rodney, I too believe in charlie, along with baseball, hot dogs, apple
pie and Chevrolet's, what's your point unless you feel charlie is the
Messiah?
Jimmy "just askin" Alpha