Happy Holidays
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2012-12-19 12:02:06 UTC
http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/b4_EdJ-XkUA?rel=0
Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/88bce07f9830609f?

Better to be http://WDJW.net/Forgiven (Luke 1:76-8) sheep.

May all do what the LORD wants on His birthday (12/25/12) and on the
8th day (1/1/13) in remembrance of when He received the name JESUS so
that we can realize a prosperous (Jeremiah 29:11) new WDJW year, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen :-)

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD
Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba987143725c5298?

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating dirt
(Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

%
2012-12-24 06:54:30 UTC
.

jesus is the son of god ,
and you worship mao tse-tung
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2012-12-24 12:51:45 UTC
"'Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; HE is the
Messiah, the LORD. This will be a sign to you: You will find a Baby
wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.'
It is a shame when persons try to ruin the Saturnalia celebration for
the merchants.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/869da7ea9acaeaf1?

None of the merchants appear to be complaining about Saturnalia having
become Christmas with the birth of Christ.

Moreover, it's not likely they'll complain when New Year's Day becomes
WDJW Day in remembrance of it being the 8th day after the birth of
Christ when the LORD received the name JESUS :-)

As for lions versus Christians, the Christians have prevailed as
evident by our visiting lions at the Zoo and not the other way
around :-)

Truth is simply reality, which non-christians like satan really hate.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2012-12-25 07:38:09 UTC
This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) with all due (Romans 13:8)
love (1 Corinthians 13) exhorts that we should all say to each other
the following: "Lets be sure to do what the LORD wants today on His
Birthday and through New Years, which represents the 8th day (Luke
2:21) when He got named JESUS so that we may have a prosperous
(Jeremiah 29:11 new WDJW year :-)"

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6)

"Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city
or household divided against itself will not stand." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (Matthew 12:25)

Yes, Jesus has the government on His shoulders (Isaiah 9:6) because He
is the truth (John 14:6) Whose Word is sharper than a double-edged
sword cutting off all things not belonging to GOD. It is when we are
ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what
He wants that we are not cut off from Him and thus remain here as part
of His Kingdom here on Earth:

http://WDJW.net

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -- LORD
Jesus Christ (Luke 12:25)

Yes, it stands to reason that the Great Physician would also be our
Wonderful Counselor :-)

"When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage;
they will be like the angels in heaven." -- Jesus again predicting the
rise of His Everlasting Kingdom here on Earth (Mark 12:25)

Yes, the LORD is our Mighty GOD (Isaiah 9:6) raising us from being
dead in sin.

"The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his
life in this world will keep it for eternal life." -- Jesus delivering
His promise of eternal life for those who belong to Him and are thus
no longer of this world (John 12:25) for He is the Eternal Father
(Isaiah 9:6) Who is not of this world.

Yes, it is when we are ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/
writing **and** doing what He wants, which includes loving Him with
all our heart, soul, mind, and strength, that He is willing to also
save our body, which includes our mind with its treasured memories of
our faithful life walking with Him in this world:

"LORD save me!" -- Peter calling out to the LORD for physical
salvation (Matthew 14:30)

Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth.

Joy and perfect peace to all on whom GOD's favor rests :-)

Yes, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our LORD Almighty GOD in the flesh
even as just a Newborn conquering the huge Roman/pagan Saturnalia
feast day (12/25/0000) with His birth **before** our current calendar
even existed thereby making it a new **peaceful** Holy Day as the
actual birth day of the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).

"So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the Baby, Who was
lying in the manger." (Luke 2*16)

This manger that held the Newborn Jesus reminds us that there is one
(Exodus 16:16) right amount (2*16 = 32 oz) of real food (John 6:55)
because we fill a manger to a level that we learn corresponds to the
right amount of grain for our livestock animals:

http://WDJW.net/Parable

"Holy is His Name." (Luke 1:49)

Yes, Joyous Holy Days instead of Happy Holidays.

December 25th, which is CHRISTmas, is **the** Holy Day ...

... because it is His Birthday ...

... in remembrance of the day of His birth in the flesh ...

... of the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

How have we learned this?

Solus Scriptura cum Spiritus Sancti ...

"In the sixth month, GOD sent the Angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in
Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a
descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. The Angel went to her
and said, 'Greetings, you who are highly favored! The LORD is with
you.'" (Luke 1:26-28)

And, at the moment of the latter words being spoken (Matthew 1:23),
Jesus (Immanuel, which means the LORD is with us) was conceived on
Nisan 1:1, which is the start of the sixth month (Luke 1:26) of the
**geological** Hebrew lunar calendar which is numbered starting with
Tisrei 1:1 (i.e. Rosh Hashanah), which happens to also be when John
the Baptist was conceived within Elizabeth. Nisan, which is
appropriately Passover month for Jesus is indeed our Passover Lamb of
GOD as evident by His conception and death on the cross both taking
place in Nisan, is the third (March) month of our present-day solar
calendar. Nine months later for a full term pregnancy does place
Jesus' birthday in the month of December.

Tishrei 1:1 as the day when John the Baptist was conceived in
Elizabeth is appropriate for his being filled with the Holy Spirit
(Luke 1:15) before birth (i.e. at conception). Though Zechariah could
not speak, he would have been able to sound the shofar and eat foods
dipped in honey. Yes, his son, John was to be the shofar sounding off
in the wilderness to make way for the LORD and he would thereupon eat
locusts dipped in honey.

The only day in December that would have been a regular work day for
**Jewish** shepherds while also being so festive that all the inns in
Roman-occupied Bethlehem would have been filled to capacity is the
25th, which **was** the huge Roman/pagan feast day known as
Saturnalia. Had it been a Jewish feast day like the Feast of
Tabernacles (Sukkot), the Jewish shepherds would have joined their
brethren in Jerusalem to celebrate instead of shepherding in
Bethlehem, which is a day's journey away. Thus, we learn that
12/25/0000 is the actual day when Jesus Christ of Nazareth was born in
Bethlehem.

The geological Hebrew lunar calendar beginning in Fall signifies our
fall into sin as described in Genesis, the Holy Day being in the dead
of Winter signifies our being dead in sin prior to Jesus' birth, and
Resurrection Sunday being in Spring signifies our being reborn (John
3:3&5) as new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) with a new
heart & spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20&36:26) http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by
GOD.

Moreover, 12/25/0000 was the 5th day of Hanukkah (John 10:22-23),
which has the lighting of the Menorrah starting on Kislev 25. The
center (5th candle from either direction) elevated candle represents
**the** Source (Genesis 1:3) of light, which would be the LORD, Who
created both light and other sources (Genesis 1:16) of light. It is
also during the 5th day that GOD created living creatures reminding us
that He is the life (John 14:6). Thus, in the year of Jesus' birth
(0000) the 5th day of Hanukkah (Kislev 9:29) matched up with Christmas
(December 12:25) like it does this year (2011), which reminds us that
the day of His conception was a full nine months earlier (Nisan 1:1)
which is appropriate for His being both the Passover Lamb **and** the
Word of GOD (John 1:1).

Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the Messiah (John 10:25)

Jesus is LORD! (1 Corinthians 12:3):

http://JiL4ever.net

And, His Birthday is the 25th of December!

Joyous Birthday to Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

Peaceful (Luke 2:14) CHRISTmas!

"Holy is His Name." (Luke 1:49)

Amen.

Joyous Holy Day!

[...]

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating dust/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2012-12-26 09:46:35 UTC
"'Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; HE is the
Messiah, the LORD. This will be a sign to you: You will find a Baby
wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.'
It is a shame when persons try to ruin the Saturnalia celebration for
the merchants.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/869da7ea9acaeaf1?

None of the merchants appear to be complaining about Saturnalia having
become Christmas with the birth of Christ.

Moreover, it's not likely they'll complain when New Year's Day becomes
WDJW Day in remembrance of it being the 8th day (Luke 2:21) after the
birth of Christ when the LORD received the name JESUS :-)

As for lions versus Christians, the Christians have prevailed as
evident by our visiting lions at the Zoo and not the other way
around :-)

Truth is simply reality, which non-christians like satan really hate.

So lets be sure to do what the LORD wants so that we'd have a
prosperous (Jeremiah 29:11) new WDJW year since New Year's Day does
represent the 8th day (Luke 2:21) when He got the name JESUS :-)

[...]

http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><

Virgil
2012-12-26 09:52:51 UTC
In article
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
It is a shame when persons try to ruin the Saturnalia celebration for
the merchants.
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/869da7ea9acaeaf1?
None of the merchants appear to be complaining about Saturnalia having
become Christmas with the birth of Christ.
Actually the Saturnalia did not "become" ( get taken over by) Xmas for a
couple of centuries after your alleged Jesus alleged birth.

And it still has a great deal of non-christian and even anti-christian
symbolism associated with it.

And merchandising itself is anti-Xian.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

%
2012-12-28 06:20:40 UTC
.

hi gear head
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Virgil
2012-12-29 07:30:29 UTC
In article
Keith Ayoob suffers from the terrible delusion that "hunger is
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

But the article itself proves otherwise.

At least to those, unlike Chung, who bother to read all of it.

All it shows is that Keith Ayoob wishes to alleviate problems caused by
sending kids into school classes too hungry to behave.

So that any "terrible delusion" is in Chung's head, not in Keith Ayoob's.

Here is what Keith Ayoob ACTUALLY said in that article:

³There is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,² he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. ³School breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If they¹re eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.²
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
³We don¹t want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,² he said. ³A child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.²
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD