Bob Officer, Astrology, Carl Jung, Synchronicity, BS, Trolling, & The Good Ol' Days
2014-06-02 07:34:47 UTC
http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
Duncan
2014-06-02 22:52:24 UTC
Post by π
http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
Ah, the good 'ol days ... I remember them well !!

Duncan

">I didn't know there was a requirement to generate topics. Where did
you get that idiotic idea from. " -- Bob Officer
Bob Officer
2014-06-02 23:23:45 UTC
On Tue, 03 Jun 2014 08:52:24 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
Post by Duncan
Post by π
http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
Ah, the good 'ol days ... I remember them well !!
Bruce would mixmaster/cut and paste editing posts and creating whole
different and new meanings using fragments of what you had written.
He was a master at creative editing.

He was a perpetual laughing stock.

He had no credibility.

None at all.
--
Bob Officer
"I can assert that anyone wrote anything, and it means nothing."
BDan Kettler, using Kettler Logic (tm)
Duncan
2014-06-03 00:41:31 UTC
Post by Duncan
Post by π
http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
Ah, the good 'ol days ... I remember them well !!
Bruce would mixmaster/cut and paste editing posts and creating whole
different and new meanings using fragments of what you had written.
He was a master at creative editing.
He was a perpetual laughing stock.
He had no credibility.
None at all.
One thing hasn't changed.

<quote>

DK: Bob Officer is a member of the group I
DK; accurately describe as...

PSEUDO-SKEPTIC-FANATICS (PSF)

</quote>

Bob Officer
2014-06-03 01:04:09 UTC
Post by Duncan
Post by π
http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
Ah, the good 'ol days ... I remember them well !!
Bruce would mixmaster/cut and paste editing posts and creating whole
different and new meanings using fragments of what you had written.
He was a master at creative editing.
He was a perpetual laughing stock.
He had no credibility.
None at all.
One thing hasn't changed.
<quote>
DK: Bob Officer is a member of the group I
DK; accurately describe as...
PSEUDO-SKEPTIC-FANATICS (PSF)
</quote>
Did you know Kettler was a scammer which sold training tapes and
booklets on how to set up and run a telephone psychic service? The
major point he made was you don't need to even be psychic. HE had a
few standard "scripts" to work from which were designed to make the
per minute costs bring in more money.

You do realize Bruce dan Kettler was eventually sent a FDA Cease and
Desist warning letter from the FDA after his supplier "Oasis"
instructed him to stop selling the "substances" with false claims and
advertisements (in re to treatment and curative powers) which they
had sold to him in a failed MLM scheme.

IIRC, Kettler eventually was cited to appear in Federal court over
one or another of his sales scheme. Last I saw he went from his 1-800
Psychic Scheme to selling religion.
--
Bob Officer

"One of my pet hates is being made an idiot
out of ...but you go right ahead"
Carole Hubbard in Message-ID:
<RWpco.4333$***@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com>
Clayton
2014-06-03 07:58:00 UTC
Post by Duncan
[...]
Probably set up by big pharma or big something who takes it upon
themselves to "protect the public" from themselves.

How big pharma operates
http://www.thenaturalguide.com/natural-medicine-suppression.htm

http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/flexner-report-rockefeller-ama-takeover/
The Flexner Report: How John D. Rockefeller used the AMA to take over
Western Medicine

"The Flexner Report was a very useful tool commissioned by oil magnate
John D. Rockefeller. Rockefeller had made a massive fortune with
Standard Oil and was setting his sights on gaining a monopoly in the
drug and pharmaceutical industry. However, first he had to get rid of
the competition, which consisted of natural non-allopathic healing
modalities – naturopathy, homeopathy, eclectic medicine (botanical and
herbal medicine), holistic medicine, etc. Hemp was also a threat to
his plans, since cannabis has tremendous medical benefit – it can be
used to alleviate pain for numerous diseases and even has anti-cancer
properties."

Clayton

Pharmaceutical drugs are leading cause of death
http://leadingcauseofdeathprescriptiondrugs.com/
Bob Officer
2014-06-03 13:16:47 UTC
Post by Duncan
[...]
No he was done in by greed. Selling a scam, just like his "learn to
be a psychic" 1-800 phone line scam.

Duncan
2014-06-03 17:19:05 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Clayton
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
Sorry, I just don't believe everything you say, eg,

http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
BO: I am a 35 year student of martial arts,

That would make you 48 yo today, not retirement age
Why lie about your age?

What else do you lie about?

Duncan
Fred
2014-06-03 19:33:56 UTC
Post by π
http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
BO: I am a 35 year student of martial arts,
That would make you 48 yo today, not retirement age Why lie about
your age?
Bob stated in an earlier post in another thread that the website you
cited was created by someone named Bruce, who had no credibility.

Get a clue: whatever information you're referring to was not posted by
Bob, nor is it accurate.
From: "Carole" <***@iimetro.com.au>
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Re: HOMEOPATHY FACTS LIST - 45 FACTS
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:09:19 GMT
Post by π
On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:11:43 GMT, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Carole"
<snip>
Post by π
Post by π
Bob Officer is against alternative medicine.
I am against ineffective treatments and irrational risks. Unlike
Carole, I am against [products] which have not been shown to be
effective treatments and have an unknown value and unassessed risk.
You wouldn't know an ineffective treatment if it jumped up and bit
you on the dick.
Kaye
2014-06-03 19:45:23 UTC
On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 03:19:05 +1000, in misc.health.alternative, Duncan
Post by Duncan
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Clayton
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
He didn't say he was 35 years old. He said he studied martial art for
35 years. This is another case proving your inability to understand
what you read.
Duncan
Kaye
Lu
Lu
Kaye
2014-06-03 23:02:12 UTC
Post by Duncan
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Clayton
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
And then she asks him to dumb it down so she can understand. Her, the
INTJ. ROFL
Post by Lu
Post by Kaye
Duncan
Kaye
Bob Officer
2014-06-03 19:56:52 UTC
Post by Duncan
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Clayton
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
Carole, this is another prime example of your lack of ability to read
and comprehend (understand what you have read.

I didn't say I was 35 years old, I said I had been a 35 student for
years.
Post by Duncan
What else do you lie about?
Well if you could learn comprehension.

"a 35 year student"
verses
a 35 year old student?

I know you can't read and are trying hard to dig up dirt, but Bruce
Dan Kettler was and still is barking mad. He didn't post any
reference URL because he often cut and pasted from multiple different
posted articles to misrepresent who said what and when it was said.

The Exchange you see on that web page is manufactured by kettler and
never took place in the way he displayed it.

Duncan
2014-06-03 22:16:08 UTC
Post by Duncan
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Clayton
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
Sorry you must have me confused with another poster, fred.
Post by Kaye
I didn't say I was 35 years old, I said I had been a 35 student for
years.
You should have written it differently.
Easy to confuse.
Post by Kaye
Post by Duncan
What else do you lie about?
Well if you could learn comprehension.
"a 35 year student"
verses
a 35 year old student?
I know you can't read and are trying hard to dig up dirt, but Bruce
Dan Kettler was and still is barking mad. He didn't post any
reference URL because he often cut and pasted from multiple different
posted articles to misrepresent who said what and when it was said.
DK sounds fine to me and quite sane.

Kaye
2014-06-03 22:34:58 UTC
Post by Duncan
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Kaye
I didn't say I was 35 years old, I said I had been a 35 student for
years.
You should have written it differently.
Easy to confuse.
Wait, you can't read and understand a clearly written statement and he
should change how he wrote it? So what you're saying is you are
asking him to dumb it down to your level! More appropriate would be
for you to take a remedial education class and learn how to read. If
you got confused that's your problem not Bob's.
Post by Duncan
Post by Kaye
The Exchange you see on that web page is manufactured by kettler and
never took place in the way he displayed it.
Duncan
DK: Bob Officer is a member of the group I
DK; accurately describe as...
PSEUDO-SKEPTIC-FANATICS (PSF)
http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
Kaye, who is amazed that Carole is requesting something to be dumbed
down so she can understand it.
Bob Officer
2014-06-03 23:11:45 UTC
Post by Duncan
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Kaye
I didn't say I was 35 years old, I said I had been a 35 student for
years.
You should have written it differently.
Easy to confuse.
Wait, you can't read and understand a clearly written statement and he
should change how he wrote it? So what you're saying is you are
asking him to dumb it down to your level! More appropriate would be
for you to take a remedial education class and learn how to read. If
you got confused that's your problem not Bob's.
It seems that way. this typical of carole and her socks. They just do
not comprehend what they read.
Post by Kaye
Post by Duncan
Post by Kaye
The Exchange you see on that web page is manufactured by kettler and
never took place in the way he displayed it.
Duncan
DK: Bob Officer is a member of the group I
DK; accurately describe as...
PSEUDO-SKEPTIC-FANATICS (PSF)
http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
Kaye, who is amazed that Carole is requesting something to be dumbed
down so she can understand it.
so caroletypical of her sock.
It will also be so caroletypical for her not to apologize.

Kaye
2014-06-03 23:28:00 UTC
Post by Duncan
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Kaye
I didn't say I was 35 years old, I said I had been a 35 student for
years.
You should have written it differently.
Easy to confuse.
Wait, you can't read and understand a clearly written statement and he
should change how he wrote it? So what you're saying is you are
asking him to dumb it down to your level! More appropriate would be
for you to take a remedial education class and learn how to read. If
you got confused that's your problem not Bob's.
It seems that way. this typical of carole and her socks. They just do
not comprehend what they read.
So whenever she doesn't understand she simply calls the person a liar?
I realize that you get targeted more than most here, but the problem
is hers. Someone who is really an INTJ (if you believe that stuff)
would have had no trouble understanding it as written.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Kaye
Post by Duncan
Post by Kaye
The Exchange you see on that web page is manufactured by kettler and
never took place in the way he displayed it.
Duncan
DK: Bob Officer is a member of the group I
DK; accurately describe as...
PSEUDO-SKEPTIC-FANATICS (PSF)
http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
Kaye, who is amazed that Carole is requesting something to be dumbed
down so she can understand it.
so caroletypical of her sock.
It will also be so caroletypical for her not to apologize.
She won't. She could never be humble enough to admit she was wrong.
Haven't seen her do it yet.
Kaye
Bob Officer
2014-06-04 00:07:01 UTC
Post by Duncan
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Clayton
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
This was originally posted around 1999. that was 15 years ago.
Last time I looked 2014-1999=15 years.

35+15= 50 not 48...

Carole's innumeracy strikes again.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/innumeracy

When a person "adds 2+2" and gets any other answer (like "3 or 5")
other than 4, that is an indicator of a wrong answer, not thinking
outside the box.

When a person subtracts 2014-1999+ and get any other answer than 15,
the answer is just wrong, not an indication of thinking outside the
box.

When a person adds 35 + 15 and gets 48 the answer is just wrong, Not
an indication of thinking outside the box.

When a person can not understand the difference between
"being a student for 35 years "
and
being a 35 year old student
IT means they do not understand what they have read, and if the same
person does all the above and calls a person a liar, it is just an
indication of person's inate lack of reading comprehension and a
total lack of reasoning.

It also is an indicator of a person so obsessed with finding fault
with other people, when she should be taking the steps toward the
remedial education she so badly needs.
Post by Kaye
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Kaye
Post by Kaye
I didn't say I was 35 years old, I said I had been a 35 student for
years.
You should have written it differently.
Easy to confuse.
Wait, you can't read and understand a clearly written statement and he
should change how he wrote it? So what you're saying is you are
asking him to dumb it down to your level! More appropriate would be
for you to take a remedial education class and learn how to read. If
you got confused that's your problem not Bob's.
It seems that way. this typical of carole and her socks. They just do
not comprehend what they read.
So whenever she doesn't understand she simply calls the person a liar?
That seems to be her hallmark. It is one of the known
carole-identifiers many people have spotted. While carole can change
her socks name, her behavior is so ingrained she can not stop those
caroletypical actions.
Post by Kaye
I realize that you get targeted more than most here, but the problem
is hers. Someone who is really an INTJ (if you believe that stuff)
would have had no trouble understanding it as written.
It is her general lack of ability to carry out most mental processes
most people take for granted. The lack of logic and reasoning ability
and the general laziness of her mental process is something which
most people reading here have observed.
Post by Kaye
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Kaye
Post by Duncan
Post by Kaye
The Exchange you see on that web page is manufactured by kettler and
never took place in the way he displayed it.
Duncan
DK: Bob Officer is a member of the group I
DK; accurately describe as...
PSEUDO-SKEPTIC-FANATICS (PSF)
http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
Kaye, who is amazed that Carole is requesting something to be dumbed
down so she can understand it.
so caroletypical of her sock.
It will also be so caroletypical for her not to apologize.
She won't. She could never be humble enough to admit she was wrong.
Haven't seen her do it yet.
I don't expect her to do so either.
Blue is not my color.
(I will not be holding my breath)
(this is explained in writing, )
(because I doubt carole would )
(get the reference.

$ & ¢
2014-06-04 02:10:05 UTC
08/29/1952

61yo
$ & ¢
2014-06-04 02:14:48 UTC
possibly 1951

I'm semi-psychic.

Trying to interpret BO's statements
is like trying to interpret the NSA's.
Kaye
2014-06-04 02:48:34 UTC
Post by Duncan
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Kaye
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Kaye
Post by Kaye
[...]
I've noticed. She also, when losing an argument will either resort to
changing the subject (usually to the gulf war) or resorts to name
calling. She knows she can't keep arguing because she sees she has
lost.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Kaye
I realize that you get targeted more than most here, but the problem
is hers. Someone who is really an INTJ (if you believe that stuff)
would have had no trouble understanding it as written.
It is her general lack of ability to carry out most mental processes
most people take for granted. The lack of logic and reasoning ability
and the general laziness of her mental process is something which
most people reading here have observed.
What!! Her? She did say once she invented logic, didn't she?
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Kaye
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Kaye
Kaye (who is still wondering why Carole the (INTJ) would ask Bob to dumb down a statement he made so that she could understand it)
Poor Peter Bowditch
2014-06-04 13:32:59 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Duncan
That would make you 48 yo today, not retirement age
Why lie about your age?
This was originally posted around 1999. that was 15 years ago.
Last time I looked 2014-1999=15 years.
35+15= 50 not 48...
That reminds me of Jan Drew calling Mark Probert a liar because she
couldn't calculate how old he was given his year of birth.

Right up there with calling me deceptive because my hair was a
different length in two videos recorded almost two years apart, or the
fight she had with Andrew Kingoff because she couldn't grasp the
concept of time zones.

Ah, nostalgia.
--
Poor Peter Bowditch
Blog at http://peterbowditch.com/wp/
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
Duncan
2014-06-04 14:07:29 UTC
On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 23:32:59 +1000, Poor Peter Bowditch
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Duncan
That would make you 48 yo today, not retirement age
Why lie about your age?
This was originally posted around 1999. that was 15 years ago.
Last time I looked 2014-1999=15 years.
35+15= 50 not 48...
The date at the top of page http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
says February 2001.
Since current year is 2014 I added 13.
Nothing to get too excited about.

But its interesting how you PSF whackos stick up for each other.

Duncan
Ernie
2014-06-04 14:51:50 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Duncan
That would make you 48 yo today, not retirement age
Why lie about your age?
This was originally posted around 1999. that was 15 years ago.
Last time I looked 2014-1999=15 years.
35+15= 50 not 48...
The date at the top of page http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
says February 2001.
Since current year is 2014 I added 13.
Nothing to get too excited about.
The line near the top of that page reads "Latest UPDATE February 13, 2001."

The time difference between that date and today is 13 years, 3 months,
23 days (including the end date).

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=02&d1=13&y1=2001&m2=6&d2=4&y2=2014&ti=on

The near last line on page page 2 ("Click here for page 2" at the
bottom) reads "Since March 8, 1999 ___ visitors have been to this page
(LE FastCounter)."

The time difference between that date (most likely the date the website
was originally posted) is 15 years, 2 months, 28 days (including the end
date).

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=3&d1=8&y1=1999&m2=6&d2=4&y2=2014&ti=on

The answer Peter posted (15 years) is the correct answer.

Your answer, kooky carole, is WRONG.
Post by Duncan
But its interesting how you PSF whackos stick up for each other.
carole, what happened to your children, the ones you withheld nutrition
from by imposing an fast, in pursuit of a remedy for head lice that had
no known record of effectiveness.
From: "carole" <***@yahoo.com.au>
Newsgroups: alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,sci.med
Subject: Re: The Efficacy of Radiotherapy By Don Benjamin
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:59:21 +1000

<snip>

And yes, I admit to having a mind closed tighter than a fishes arse.
If I was in an accident or got poisoned somehow, I admit I would put
my health in the hands of conventional medicine.
There are you happy, I've finally admitted it -- that they're good
for something.

I hope you're all happy.
Kaye
2014-06-04 21:47:04 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Duncan
That would make you 48 yo today, not retirement age
Why lie about your age?
This was originally posted around 1999. that was 15 years ago.
Last time I looked 2014-1999=15 years.
35+15= 50 not 48...
The date at the top of page http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
says February 2001.
Since current year is 2014 I added 13.
Nothing to get too excited about.
Yet another demonstration showing you lack the ability to comprehend
what you read. It clearly states the message date as 1999. The top
of the page was dated with the latest update. NOT the date the
message took place. Remedial Reading. Just saying.....
Bob Officer
2014-06-04 22:23:23 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Duncan
That would make you 48 yo today, not retirement age
Why lie about your age?
This was originally posted around 1999. that was 15 years ago.
Last time I looked 2014-1999=15 years.
35+15= 50 not 48...
The date at the top of page http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
says February 2001.
Since current year is 2014 I added 13.
Nothing to get too excited about.
So you don't understand what you are reading: Check

That is called illiterate, carole.

That you are obsessed with finding dirt on other people to discredit
them: Check

That you don't understand Kettler was a well known kook which had
lost multiple accounts for abuse at one time or another: check

What next you going to declare in support bRay's sainthood?
--
Bob Officer
From: Dan Kettler <***@psicounselSPAM_YOT.com>
Subject: Compuserve and "Spam"
Date: 11 May 1998 00:00:00 GMT

I have been reprimanted(sic) about "spam" by Compuserve.
Bob Officer
2014-06-04 22:14:13 UTC
On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 23:32:59 +1000, in misc.health.alternative, Poor
Post by Poor Peter Bowditch
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Duncan
That would make you 48 yo today, not retirement age
Why lie about your age?
This was originally posted around 1999. that was 15 years ago.
Last time I looked 2014-1999=15 years.
35+15= 50 not 48...
That reminds me of Jan Drew calling Mark Probert a liar because she
couldn't calculate how old he was given his year of birth.
Right up there with calling me deceptive because my hair was a
different length in two videos recorded almost two years apart, or the
fight she had with Andrew Kingoff because she couldn't grasp the
concept of time zones.
Ah, nostalgia.
and to imagine Carole has trolled herself into sci.skeptic to show
off her talent.

Fred
2014-06-03 22:38:03 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
I didn't say I was 35 years old, I said I had been a 35 student
for years.
You should have written it differently. Easy to confuse.
Only for a stupid thing like carole.
you on the dick.
Bob Officer
2014-06-03 23:08:51 UTC
Post by Duncan
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Clayton
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
No I am not confused carole. You are if you believe the socks are
fooling anyone.
Post by Duncan
Post by Kaye
I didn't say I was 35 years old, I said I had been a 35 student for
years.
You should have written it differently.
1)Anyone with a reasonable command of English would have no trouble
understand what was written.
2) you show the caroletypical lack of reading comprehension.
Post by Duncan
Easy to confuse.
Only to a person with poor comprehension.
Post by Duncan
Post by Kaye
Post by Duncan
What else do you lie about?
So where is your apology, Carole's sock? You said I lied. and
constantly call people liars when the problem is you just do not
comprehend what you have read.
Post by Duncan
Post by Kaye
Well if you could learn comprehension.
"a 35 year student"
verses
a 35 year old student?
I know you can't read and are trying hard to dig up dirt, but Bruce
Dan Kettler was and still is barking mad. He didn't post any
reference URL because he often cut and pasted from multiple different
posted articles to misrepresent who said what and when it was said.
DK sounds fine to me and quite sane.
He wasn't sane at all. A little bit of reading the archive would stop
that bit of fantasy.
Post by Duncan
Post by Kaye
The Exchange you see on that web page is manufactured by kettler and
never took place in the way he displayed it.
I await the apology

Fred
2014-06-02 23:27:20 UTC
Post by π
you get that idiotic idea from. " -- Bob Officer
You wouldn't have a Message ID available for that quote, would you?

I didn't think so.

With your track record for accuracy in quoting people, it's a sure bet
that this is another one of your intentional misquotes.

In other words, you're not above making-it-up as you go along.

In most places around the world, they'd refer to that as a lack of
personal integrity.

Rest well.
you on the dick.
Bob Officer
2014-06-03 00:33:18 UTC
Post by π
you get that idiotic idea from. " -- Bob Officer
You wouldn't have a Message ID available for that quote, would you?
I do. It was a response to carole posting as Clayton. Where Clayton
was lying about Kaye's actions on the group. Clayton was whining
about Kaye not generating any topics.
clayton.
Carole as clayton said:
<cite>
I mean when is the last time you created a topic and made a
conversation with it?
</cite>

My reply Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
I said:
<cite>
I didn't know there was a requirement to generate topics. Where did
you get that idiotic idea from.
</cite>

So the citation was accurate.
Post by Fred
I didn't think so.
With your track record for accuracy in quoting people, it's a sure bet
that this is another one of your intentional misquotes.
In other words, you're not above making-it-up as you go along.
In most places around the world, they'd refer to that as a lack of
personal integrity.
Rest well.
The real mystery is neither Carole nor Clayton nor Duncan ever
presented any sort of explanation where they got the idea one has to
generate topics in order to take part in the open discussions on the
group.

Carole never can explain her ideas and notions. It is one of defining
hallmarks. When you do get her in a discussion she tends to shift
from unrelated topic to the next unrelated topic. about three
exchanges and the discussion ends up with her calling people names.
She can not carry on a discussion but resorts to cutting and pasting
stuff which she doesn't understand from other people's web sites.

She really doesn't even understand the RFD's which govern the
administration of Usenet. I still wonder why she feels Kaye had to
"generate topics" in order to participate in this newsgroup.
Considering her own words and actions her. MAybe she is the one
which should be put to task for her inane actions.
--
Bob Officer
Carole Hubbard stuns the world showing her belief that 2+2 = 3 or 5 says to me
<f61b82a3-85de-43b2-8ca3-***@p7g2000prb.googlegroups.com>
Ernie
2014-06-03 01:16:55 UTC
Post by π
you get that idiotic idea from. " -- Bob Officer
You wouldn't have a Message ID available for that quote, would you?
I do. It was a response to carole posting as Clayton. Where Clayton
was lying about Kaye's actions on the group. Clayton was whining
about Kaye not generating any topics.
clayton.
<cite>
I mean when is the last time you created a topic and made a
conversation with it?
</cite>
<cite>
I didn't know there was a requirement to generate topics. Where did
you get that idiotic idea from.
</cite>
So the citation was accurate.
Well then, let me give credit to carole for a bit of accuracy in not
altering your words.

However, she fails in honest because she does not communicate the
context. In this case, the context makes a difference in how your words
are interpreted.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Fred
[...]
I agree. she rarely if ever follows through with a topic to any level of
depth.
Post by Bob Officer
She really doesn't even understand the RFD's which govern the
administration of Usenet. I still wonder why she feels Kaye had to
"generate topics" in order to participate in this newsgroup.
Considering her own words and actions her. MAybe she is the one
which should be put to task for her inane actions.
No doubt about it. carole should be put to the task. Unfortunately, she
is not honest enough to admit her failings nor willing to offer any
genuine explanations for them.

Said differently, carole is unaccountable for her words here.

I hope you're all happy.
Oliver Crangle
2014-08-05 08:29:28 UTC

unk...@googlegroups.com
2014-10-07 18:14:35 UTC
�
unk...@googlegroups.com
2014-10-08 05:09:13 UTC
We are born at a given moment in a given place and like vintage years of wine we have the qualities of the year and of the season in which we are born. Astrology does not lay claim to anything else. - C.G.Jung

Carl G. Jung quotes on Astrology

Collection of Carl G. Jung quotes on Astrology

Excerpt From:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/carl-g-jung-quotes.php

2017-08-05 21:50:25 UTC