EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: ... you are living in a fabricated fairy tale
Science psycho
2016-08-05 03:23:18 UTC
EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: Medicine, science, elections, the media, money,
education, search engines, social media... you are living in a
fabricated fairy tale

Learn more:
http://www.naturalnews.com/054857_rigged_elections_fake_media_fairy_tales.html#ixzz4GQNZKlkn

Here's what "rigged" really means... the tools of tyranny
When I say "everything is rigged," what does that mean, exactly?

• All "official sources" are ordered to constantly lie about
everything, weaving illusions to push a chosen narrative rooted in
fiction (from "there are no Islamic terrorists" to "carbon dioxide is
poison to the planet").

• All voices of reason and sanity are silenced. Only the most insane,
irrational voices are allowed to be magnified through any media
(including social media). This is also true across the sciences, where
real science has been all but snuffed out by political agendas
(biosludge, GMOs, glyphosate, mercury in dentistry, etc.).

• All facts are obliterated by propaganda. Facts have no place in any
debate, and those who invoke facts are shamed and silenced (or even
fired from their jobs, expelled from their schools or bullied into a
state of suicide on social media). Anyone who invokes facts on things
like the actual statistics of police shootings is told they are "part
of the problem" because they have the "wrong attitude" about social
justice.

• Every branch of government is weaponized against the people and used
as an assault tool against political enemies who threaten the status
quo. (IRS, FDA, FTC, DEA, EPA, USDA, etc.)

• All science is distorted into absurd, politically-motivated
conclusions about everything the government wants to use to control
the masses: Vaccines, climate change, GMOs, fluoride, flu shots,
chemical agriculture, carbon dioxide and so on.

• Every branch of medicine is hijacked by globalist agendas to make
sure medicine never makes anyone healthier, more alert or more
cognitively capable of thinking for themselves.

• Every "news item" that's reported from any official source is
deliberately distorted to the point of insanity, turning many facts on
their heads while attacking anyone who might offer something truly
constructive to the world. (Such as reporting that Clinton was
"cleared" by the FBI when, in fact, she was indicted by the very facts
the FBI presented!)

• All voices of truth are silenced, then replaced by meaningless,
distracting babble (Kardashians) or meaningless, tribal sports
competitions (the Rio Olympics). The point is to dumb down the entire
population to the point of cultural lunacy.

• Any true reports that contradict any official narrative are
immediately censored. For example, radio host Michael Savage just got
blocked by Facebook for posting a true story about an illegal alien
who committed murder in America.

• Emotions are used as weapons to manipulate the masses. For example,
when the mom of a Benghazi victim shares her grief with the world, she
is ridiculed and shamed. But when a radical Muslim father who's trying
to bring Sharia Law to America attacks Trump by expressing his loss of
his soldier son, the media turns him into an instant celebrity,
praising his "courageous voice" for daring to speak out. The media
hypocrisy is enough to make you vomit...

Learn more:
http://www.naturalnews.com/054857_rigged_elections_fake_media_fairy_tales.html#ixzz4GQNrpdgd

--
Science psycho
Debunking the Placebo Effect

Chemotherapy - none-evidence-based experimental drug
http://www.cancervictors.net/resources/news-archive?start=30

How Bogus Scientific Studies Are Created
http://www.cancertutor.com/Other/BogusScience.html
"How Bogus Scientific Studies Are Created
The pharmaceutical industry, with their total control over the
National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Cancer Institute (NCI),
Food and Drug Administration (FDA), etc. have also funded many, many
millions of dollars of bogus scientific studies. In fact, their budget
is in the billions of dollars every year!! Couple this with their
control of the media and you have the situation we are in today.
It is the Prime Directive of medical research to do two things: First,
make it appear there is "scientific evidence" for orthodox cancer
treatments, orthodox heart disease prevention treatments, etc., and
Second, make it appear there is "no scientific evidence" for
alternative cancer treatments, alternative heart disease prevention
treatments, and so on."

The Massive Flaw with the Scientific Hierarchy of Evidence
http://tinyurl.com/lmcwlvb

Calling the FDA, AMA and Big Pharma: What the Term “Medical Mafia”
Means
http://naturalsociety.com/what-the-term-medical-mafia-means/

The History of the Pharma-Cartel
http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/history_of_the_pharma_cartel.html
Carole's Braindead Nonsense
2016-08-05 03:29:49 UTC
YOU are a fucking dumbass,
and EVERYTHING you say is exactly the opposite of reality.
Clay
2016-08-05 05:12:59 UTC
Post by Science psycho
EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: Medicine, science, elections, the media, money,
education, search engines, social media... you are living in a
fabricated fairy tale
Someone please help poor Carole.

Everything (for her) is rigged.
Lu
2016-08-05 17:24:40 UTC
Post by Clay
Post by Science psycho
EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: Medicine, science, elections, the media, money,
education, search engines, social media... you are living in a
fabricated fairy tale
Someone please help poor Carole.
Everything (for her) is rigged.
She mistakenly thinks that we don't know what is going on in OUR country.
--
Lu

When deciding on medical treatment, we must weigh the risks involved. Among
those risks is *a 10% chance of dying from a medical accident, *90% chance of
survival and a healthier future, all with or without the aid of maintenance
drugs and 0% of a healthy outcome without treatment or using alternative
remedies which is the same as no treatment.

In deciding to use a medicine, or maintenance drug, the risks of taking the
medicine must be weighed against the good it will do. This is a decision you
and your doctor will make.
Clay
2016-08-05 17:35:22 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Clay
Post by Science psycho
EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: Medicine, science, elections, the media, money,
education, search engines, social media... you are living in a
fabricated fairy tale
Someone please help poor Carole.
Everything (for her) is rigged.
She mistakenly thinks that we don't know what is going on in OUR country.
She needs to build a Kon Tiki raft and float over to California for a
visit. ;-)

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/wood-raft-makes-4300-mile-voyage
Bob Officer
2016-08-05 21:15:17 UTC
Post by Clay
Post by Science psycho
EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: Medicine, science, elections, the media, money,
education, search engines, social media... you are living in a
fabricated fairy tale
Someone please help poor Carole.
Everything (for her) is rigged.
The cognitive dissonance is pretty bad today. I wish Carole would get
mental health care she so badly needs.

I guess she would like to go back to the day of spoiled food, wormy meat
and sick people,dying at age 25 or 30 was the norm.
--
Dunning's work explained in clear, concise and simple terms.
John Cleese on Stupidity

For obvious reasons
2016-08-08 08:20:32 UTC
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 21:15:17 +0000 (UTC), Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Clay
Post by Science psycho
EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: Medicine, science, elections, the media, money,
education, search engines, social media... you are living in a
fabricated fairy tale
Someone please help poor Carole.
Everything (for her) is rigged.
The cognitive dissonance is pretty bad today. I wish Carole would get
mental health care she so badly needs.
I guess she would like to go back to the day of spoiled food, wormy meat
and sick people,dying at age 25 or 30 was the norm.
I wish bob had a couple of brain cells left to rub together.

You're talking about the middle ages where people died at 30.
This isn't the middle ages, and we don't need food irradiated, and
filled with toxic substances to make them "safe" and improve their
shelf life indefinitely.

We don't need big agra propaganda to know that our food is being
interferred with not always in a positive way.

--
For obvious reasons

Why modern healthcare is in such a shambles
http://articlesofhealth.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/the-ph-miracle-for-cancer.html

1953 Fitzgerald Report - Suppressed Cancer Treatments
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2007/04/03/1953_fitzgerald_report_suppressed_cancer_treatments.htm

A conspiracy to destroy natural medicine and profit from sickness and
disease
The history of medical suppression in America can be traced back to
the Rockefeller Foundation and the rise of the American Medical
Association, led by a sociopathic, arrogant huckster named Dr.
Fishbein. Working in conspiracy to destroy natural medicine and
chiropractic medicine, these criminal institutions gave rise to
allopathic medicine which is currently responsible for the mass
killing of at least one million people per year.
http://www.naturalnews.com/052981_medical_monopoly_government_censorship_marijuana.html

Can My Doctor Get Into Big Legal Trouble by Offering Natural Health
Treatments?
http://www.anh-usa.org/readers-corner-can-doctor-get-into-trouble-offering-natural-treatments/

How Pharmaceuticals Came To Be The 4th Leading Cause Of Death In
America
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/11/20/how-pharmaceuticals-came-to-be-the-4th-leading-cause-of-death-in-america/

What is the Leading Cause of Death in U.S. ?
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/what-is-the-leading-cause-of-death-in-u-s/

"The Science of Getting It Wrong: How to Deal with False Research
Findings
Ioannidis says that researchers have become increasingly sophisticated
at acquiring large amounts of data from genomics and other studies,
and at spinning it in different ways—much like TV weathercasters
proclaiming every day a record-setting meteorological event of some
sort. As a result, he says, it is easy to come up with findings that
are "significant" in the statistical sense, yet not scientifically
valid."
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-science-of-getting-it/
Bob Officer
2016-08-14 20:44:05 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Clay
Post by Science psycho
EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: Medicine, science, elections, the media, money,
education, search engines, social media... you are living in a
fabricated fairy tale
Someone please help poor Carole.
Everything (for her) is rigged.
The cognitive dissonance is pretty bad today. I wish Carole would get
mental health care she so badly needs.
I guess she would like to go back to the day of spoiled food, wormy meat
and sick people dying at age 25 or 30 was the norm.
I wish bob had a couple of brain cells left to rub together.
You're talking about the middle ages where people died at 30.
The Middle Ages were the average life expectancy was about 24 for men And
16 for females? Around 1850 it had increased to 30 depending on where you
lived.
Post by For obvious reasons
This isn't the middle ages, and we don't need food irradiated, and
filled with toxic substances to make them "safe" and improve their
shelf life indefinitely.
Toxic substances? Which substances are those Carole?
Post by For obvious reasons
We don't need big agra propaganda to know that our food is being
interferred with not always in a positive way.
Well you seem to be drinking from the stupid bottle again, how many alleys
have you been in lately.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Carole's Braindead Nonsense
2016-08-14 22:03:55 UTC
On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 20:44:05 +0000 (UTC), Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by For obvious reasons
You're talking about the middle ages where people died at 30.
The Middle Ages were the average life expectancy was about 24 for men And
16 for females? Around 1850 it had increased to 30 depending on where you
lived.
NOT exactly..

Average AT BIRTH isn't the same as average age AT DEATH.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20186_6-ridiculous-myths-about-middle-ages-everyone-believes_p2.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy

http://www.localhistories.org/middlemyths.html

https://www.quora.com/What-was-the-average-life-expectancy-in-the-Middle-Ages
Clay
2016-08-15 11:56:43 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by For obvious reasons
We don't need big agra propaganda to know that our food is being
interferred with not always in a positive way.
Well you seem to be drinking from the stupid bottle again, how many alleys
have you been in lately.
She's probably down on all fours, sniffing for stale urine odor, and
making notes on diseases that she surmises the urine would indicate.

If she's doing it after hours, good bet one of those blokes may have
taken taken aim at her.

Gotta wonder why the local constable hasn't cited her for public nuisance.
For obvious reasons
2016-08-23 21:13:47 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Clay
Post by Science psycho
EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: Medicine, science, elections, the media, money,
education, search engines, social media... you are living in a
fabricated fairy tale
Someone please help poor Carole.
Everything (for her) is rigged.
The cognitive dissonance is pretty bad today. I wish Carole would get
mental health care she so badly needs.
I guess she would like to go back to the day of spoiled food, wormy meat
and sick people dying at age 25 or 30 was the norm.
I wish bob had a couple of brain cells left to rub together.
You're talking about the middle ages where people died at 30.
The Middle Ages were the average life expectancy was about 24 for men And
16 for females? Around 1850 it had increased to 30 depending on where you
lived.
That is a very low life expectancy.
How do you think society dropped to such a low level of existence?
Post by Bob Officer
Post by For obvious reasons
This isn't the middle ages, and we don't need food irradiated, and
filled with toxic substances to make them "safe" and improve their
shelf life indefinitely.
Toxic substances? Which substances are those Carole?
What do you think bob?
What non-food ingredients are added to processed foods?
Post by Bob Officer
Post by For obvious reasons
We don't need big agra propaganda to know that our food is being
interferred with not always in a positive way.
Well you seem to be drinking from the stupid bottle again, how many alleys
have you been in lately.
Bob has found his favourite show, where all the people he identifies
with hang out. Good on you bob, glad you've found your niche.

2016-08-24 02:08:07 UTC
On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 07:13:47 +1000, For obvious reasons
Post by For obvious reasons
Post by Bob Officer
The Middle Ages were the average life expectancy was about 24 for men And
16 for females? Around 1850 it had increased to 30 depending on where you
lived.
That is a very low life expectancy.
How do you think society dropped to such a low level of existence?
Average life expectancy is how long you'll live when you're born,
on average. When half or more of babies die within days or weeks,
it REALLY drags down the average.

If you survived until you were 10, your life expectancy was more
like 50, maybe more.
Bob Officer
2016-08-24 03:42:27 UTC
Post by For obvious reasons
Post by Bob Officer
The Middle Ages were the average life expectancy was about 24 for men And
16 for females? Around 1850 it had increased to 30 depending on where you
lived.
That is a very low life expectancy.
How do you think society dropped to such a low level of existence?
Average life expectancy is how long you'll live when you're born,
on average. When half or more of babies die within days or weeks,
it REALLY drags down the average.
If you survived until you were 10, your life expectancy was more
like 50, maybe more.
This is a case where Carole just doesn't have a good grasp of what the term
actually means. It might be because she is enumerate. Anyone that would
believe getting wrong answers when adding numbers is thinKing outside the
box is just stupid.

This lack of understand is why so many people on the net just ignore
Carole. She is a prime example of what John Cleese is saying in the very
short video.

Looking at the stats for 1850 the average life expectancy was slowly
increase at the rate of maybe a year for every 25 years of time.

IIRC the fully stats for the year. Out of 1000 males births, 250 would die
in the 1st three years, the rest of the 250 died in the next 22 years. The
pattern is an inverted bell curve with the fewest number of deaths falling
in at the midpoint.

The major differences in life expectancy for females the death rate
increased again as the females hit puberty. The death rate during pregnancy
and post child birth was high. The factor changed drastically when people
stopped trying to follow soil hypothesis and using the new knowledge which
was coming out of Europe.

During the next 20 years the tamale life expectancy slowly increased in the
US. Today the average life expectancy for females in higher than males,
basically due to generally less high risk activities in their youth and
young adult life periods.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
For obvious reasons
2016-08-24 10:43:43 UTC
Post by For obvious reasons
Post by Bob Officer
The Middle Ages were the average life expectancy was about 24 for men And
16 for females? Around 1850 it had increased to 30 depending on where you
lived.
That is a very low life expectancy.
How do you think society dropped to such a low level of existence?
Average life expectancy is how long you'll live when you're born,
on average. When half or more of babies die within days or weeks,
it REALLY drags down the average.
If you survived until you were 10, your life expectancy was more
like 50, maybe more.
This is a case where Carole just doesn't have a good grasp of what the term
actually means. It might be because she is enumerate. Anyone that would
believe getting wrong answers when adding numbers is thinKing outside the
box is just stupid.
Yes, we know that the life expectancy is an average and that a lot of
babies die young.
However, how did society get to such a low level - a society which had
been evolving for millenia, and even going way back to ancient times
there are archaeological discoveries of more advanced civilisations
which have risen and fallen again for unknown reasons.

What it boils down to is that there are forces working behind the
scenes to keep society enslaved, every so often they throw society
back to a low level to keep the people subdued and under control.
And in the meantime, there are those who keep hidden advanced
technologies - you do watch the History Channel don't you, or maybe
you only watch The Science of Stupid because it is at your level?
Post by Bob Officer
This lack of understand is why so many people on the net just ignore
Carole. She is a prime example of what John Cleese is saying in the very
short video.
No bob, you are the prime example of stupid.

Clay
You're not too disturbed with that statement, are you, Carole?
Bob Officer
2016-08-27 19:17:00 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
She really needs to get a good grasp on history. There had been little
improvement in health and health care from about the 200 BCE until the mid
1800's. Traditional medicine just didn't work. The Black Plague killed of
an estimate of 1/3to 3/4 of the European population. When the plague, small
pox and influenza were brought to the north and South America by the
Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and English it kill off 90 percent of the native
population.

And I believe Carole is a highly mentally disturbed person. She does not
seem to be at risk to others, as long as she has no authority over them.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
For obvious reasons
2016-08-28 07:31:28 UTC
On Sat, 27 Aug 2016 19:17:00 +0000 (UTC), Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
You don't take into account that there have been forces trying to keep
humanity down for a long time - suppressing knowledge, inventions, no
doubt medical care and rewriting history.

What you think you know may not be all that accurate.

--
For obvious reasons

"An Epidemic of False Claims
Much research is conducted for reasons other than the pursuit of
truth. Conflicts of interest abound, and they influence outcomes. In
health care, research is often performed at the behest of companies
that have a large financial stake in the results. Even for academics,
success often hinges on publishing positive findings. The oligopoly of
high-impact journals also has a distorting effect on funding, academic
careers and market shares. Industry tailors research agendas to suit
its needs, which also shapes academic priorities, journal revenue and
even public funding."
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/an-epidemic-of-false-claims/

"Bad research rising: The 7th Olympiad of research on biomedical
publication
What do the editors of medical journals talk about when they get
together? So far today, it’s been a fascinating but rather grim
mixture of research that can’t be replicated, dodgy authorship,
plagiarism and duplicate papers, and the general rottenness of
citations as a measure of scientific impact."
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/absolutely-maybe/2013/09/08/bad-research-rising-the-7th-olympiad-of-research-on-biomedical-publication/

"Bad research rising: The 7th Olympiad of research on biomedical
publication
Why is there so much un-reproducible research? Ioannidis points to the
many sources of bias in research. Chavalarias and he trawled through
more than 17 million articles in PubMed and found discussion of 235
different kinds of bias. There is so much bias, he said, that it makes
one of his dreams – an encyclopedia of bias – a supremely daunting
task."
Clay
And the immediately foregoing is a sample of Carole's disturbance.
Bob Officer
2016-08-29 03:32:11 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
And Carole an her baseless claims are part of the forces which seem to hold
humanity back. She is easily lead with simple misdirection and brainless
repeats the same nonsense over and over endlessly.

She simply brings nothing new to the table to try to discuss and simply
repeating the same nonsense over and over is not a discussion. Repeating
the same thing which has been totally debunked can not continue on and on.

The parade of sock puppets praising each other used to be funny, but I now
realize it's source is some deep seated psychosis. Her desire to be treated
as a wise person by others will never happen. This can be illustrated by
her statement that getting wrong math answers is a sign of thinking outside
the box. Wrong answers are just wrong answers. Using Simple line number
theory can her claim can be shown to be transparently false.

Years ago I was tutoring a person that was having real trouble with
differential calculus. By going back to basic number line theory I managed
to help he get caught up to the rest of the class quickly.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Duncan
2016-09-10 00:01:18 UTC
On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 03:32:11 +0000 (UTC), Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
Bullshit bob.
The system is rigged ...the rich are getting richer and the poor are
getting poorer.
Corporations are running politics and using as much money as it takes
to get legislation, laws and court cases going their way.
What is there to dispute?
Post by Bob Officer
The parade of sock puppets praising each other used to be funny, but I now
realize it's source is some deep seated psychosis. Her desire to be treated
as a wise person by others will never happen. This can be illustrated by
her statement that getting wrong math answers is a sign of thinking outside
the box. Wrong answers are just wrong answers. Using Simple line number
theory can her claim can be shown to be transparently false.
Years ago I was tutoring a person that was having real trouble with
differential calculus. By going back to basic number line theory I managed
to help he get caught up to the rest of the class quickly.
Bob is a mind controlled zombie who has been taught what to say and
how to react to situations.

Please ignore him, his opinions are merely that.
Furthermore bob doesn't understand the difference between an opinion
and a belief. His belief that everything is above board and there are
no conspiracies is merely his opinion.

--
Duncan

"Consensus is not a scientific term. It is a political term." (Ed. The
Climate Skeptics (TCS) Blog)
Post by Bob Officer
[BOB] "Beliefs are not opinions."
I think you will find that "belief" is a synonym for "opinion".
So WTF are you trying to say idiot?
[BOB] "I stand by what I said in context. A belief is
something held true with or without supporting
evidence or in the face of contradictory evidence.

An opinion is based on what one thinks and not what
one believes. Ones religion is what one believes.
Religion requires no thinking and in many cases
Religion forbids thinking.

While you might believe their are interchangeable
synonyms, I think if you asked an expert in the
English Language they might agree with me. The
words have different meanings and uses."
--------

">I didn't know there was a requirement to generate topics. Where did
Post by Bob Officer
you get that idiotic idea from. " -- Bob Officer
DK: Bob Officer is a member of the group I
DK; accurately describe as...
PSEUDO-SKEPTIC-FANATICS (PSF)
http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html
Clay
2016-09-10 12:04:24 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
That's not evidence of any "system rigging."

If in fact "the rich are getting richer" [Carole's offered no evidence
in support of that], it may be that the rich are adept at making good
investments with their wealth.

The poor, on the other hand, generally tend to lead a hand-to-mouth
existence and have little, if anything, to invest.

Nothing that Carole's presented suggests any "system rigging."

Carole is projecting a "personal excuse" for why she failed to acquire
quality marketable skills during her lifetime and failed accumulate her
own portfolio.

It's because "the system was rigged" against her, she claims.
Convenient, but it fails to account for Carole's failure to take
responsibility for her own future.

Carole is lazy, she drinks too much, and she's an ignorant loud mouth.
Post by Duncan
Corporations are running politics and using as much money as it
takes to get legislation, laws and court cases going their way. What
is there to dispute?
Which corporations are running politics?

Which legislation and court cases were swayed as a result of
corporations bribing legislators and judges?

Who are the legislators and judges that were bribed?

Carole is good at making allegations, but she never presents any
evidence that supports her claims.
Post by Duncan
Post by Bob Officer
The parade of sock puppets praising each other used to be funny,
but I now realize it's source is some deep seated psychosis. Her
desire to be treated as a wise person by others will never happen.
This can be illustrated by her statement that getting wrong math
answers is a sign of thinking outside the box. Wrong answers are
just wrong answers. Using Simple line number theory can her claim
can be shown to be transparently false.
Years ago I was tutoring a person that was having real trouble
with differential calculus. By going back to basic number line
theory I managed to help he get caught up to the rest of the class
quickly.
Bob is a mind controlled zombie who has been taught what to say and
how to react to situations.
In fact, it is Carole who is a zombie. She makes lots of allegations
about "system rigging" and "corporations using their money" to influence
the outcomes of legislation and court cases. But she never presents any
evidence that supports her poppycock.
Post by Duncan
Please ignore him, his opinions are merely that.
Bob cannot be ignored.
His statements are well reasoned and based on supportive evidence.
Post by Duncan
Furthermore bob doesn't understand the difference between an opinion
and a belief. His belief that everything is above board and there
are no conspiracies is merely his opinion.
Carole is the one who lacks understanding, not only of the difference
between an opinion and a belief, but about many other things as well.

Carole never acquired a good education.

Some of that may have been caused by circumstances beyond her control,
but much of it came about because she didn't work at it.

Education is a life-long effort. Carole has shown she is too lazy to
pursue it. She also has shown she drinks too much.

Carole should go tend to your orchids. It's one of the few things she
does do well.
Lu
2016-09-10 14:21:10 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
The parade of sock puppets praising each other used to be funny, but I now
realize it's source is some deep seated psychosis. Her desire to be treated
as a wise person by others will never happen. This can be illustrated by
her statement that getting wrong math answers is a sign of thinking outside
the box. Wrong answers are just wrong answers. Using Simple line number
theory can her claim can be shown to be transparently false.
Years ago I was tutoring a person that was having real trouble with
differential calculus. By going back to basic number line theory I managed
to help he get caught up to the rest of the class quickly.
Bob is a mind controlled zombie who has been taught what to say and
how to react to situations.
That is YOUR opinion and your opinions aren't worth anything.
"
Lu
Bob Officer
2016-09-10 17:37:49 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
And stupid people like you are getting even more stupid. When you vote you
more often than not vote against your own best interest.
Post by Duncan
Corporations are running politics and using as much money as it takes
to get legislation, laws and court cases going their way.
What is there to dispute?
The real problem is the voters. They are constantly voting against their
own best interest, because the vast majority of people are just stupid or
too lazy to work to understand the issues. They want everything to be black
and white and never see the ranges of how issues become interlocked.

While you make the idiotic rages against corporations, the people that own
shares are the one which assign proxies and never see how their shares are
being voted. It still isn't the corporations fault. It is stupid and lazy
people just like you, Carole.
Post by Duncan
Post by Bob Officer
The parade of sock puppets praising each other used to be funny, but I now
realize it's source is some deep seated psychosis. Her desire to be treated
as a wise person by others will never happen. This can be illustrated by
her statement that getting wrong math answers is a sign of thinking outside
the box. Wrong answers are just wrong answers. Using Simple line number
theory can her claim can be shown to be transparently false.
Years ago I was tutoring a person that was having real trouble with
differential calculus. By going back to basic number line theory I managed
to help he get caught up to the rest of the class quickly.
Bob is a mind controlled zombie who has been taught what to say and
how to react to situations.
After I pointed out you just do not have the necessary background education
to make any comment worth while, it was nice of you to comment and prove my
point Carole.
Post by Duncan
Please ignore him, his opinions are merely that.
Furthermore bob doesn't understand the difference between an opinion
and a belief. His belief that everything is above board and there are
no conspiracies is merely his opinion.
Being smart is hard work. Smart people work hard with constant learning.

Carole is lazy, lazy people no matter how high their native IQ is, will
always remain stupid.
In the example Carole makes the heavy use of several different logical
fallacies. She present no evidence or data and simply believe her
unqualified opinion is worthy of taken serious.

Sadly she never realizes how unsnarl she is.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Dodgy is as dodgy does
2016-08-05 12:07:56 UTC
Post by Science psycho
EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: Medicine, science, elections, the media, money,
education, search engines, social media... you are living in a
fabricated fairy tale
http://www.naturalnews.com/054857_rigged_elections_fake_media_fairy_tales.html#ixzz4GQNZKlkn
I have to say the Health Ranger is really on the ball.

Good article.

--
Dodgy Dealings

10 Counterinsurgency And 'Psy-Ops' Tactics Companies Use Against
Protesters
http://tinyurl.com/gskmtgx

This US Government Is The Most Corrupt In History
http://www.globalresearch.ca/this-us-government-is-the-most-corrupt-in-history/5525810

CDC EXPOSED
https://anticorruptionsociety.com/center-for-disease-control-exposed/

Big Pharma: social impact index reveals a lack of transparency
http://tinyurl.com/qe6r4aa

Institutional Corruption of Pharmaceuticals and the Myth of Safe and
Effective Drugs
Clay
2016-08-05 16:47:02 UTC
On 8/5/2016 8:07 AM, Dodgy is as dodgy does aka another sock puppet of
On Fri, 05 Aug 2016 13:23:18 +1000, Science psycho aka sock puppet of
Post by Science psycho
EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: Medicine, science, elections, the media, money,
education, search engines, social media... you are living in a
fabricated fairy tale
I have to say the Health Ranger is really on the ball.
Poor Carole is a dupe of the Health Ranger.

Mike Adams, aka the Health Ranger, is a malignant misinformer who
operates the quack website NaturalNews.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/03/11/mike-adams-a-k-a-the-health-ranger-a-health-seamster-profiled/

http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/mike-adams-takes-on-skeptics/

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/healthranger.htm
Carole's Braindead Nonsense
Of COURSE you think that, because you're a FUCKING MORON!
Enquiring minds want to know
2016-08-05 15:30:12 UTC
Post by Science psycho
[...]
Everything is all about money for corporations.
They use marketing (lies) to push their products.
And then their are the morons like exist in mha who say they believe
all these lies.

Do they really, or are they just paid shills ...who knows?
Time will tell I guess.
Post by Science psycho
• Every "news item" that's reported from any official source is
deliberately distorted to the point of insanity, turning many facts on
their heads while attacking anyone who might offer something truly
constructive to the world. (Such as reporting that Clinton was
"cleared" by the FBI when, in fact, she was indicted by the very facts
the FBI presented!)
• All voices of truth are silenced, then replaced by meaningless,
distracting babble (Kardashians) or meaningless, tribal sports
competitions (the Rio Olympics). The point is to dumb down the entire
population to the point of cultural lunacy.
I don't mind the Kardashians at times - yes, it is a bit meaningless
but is it any more meaningless than some of the garbage that passes
for news?

And its all negative - you never hear any positive news. Its all "man
killed", dog attacks child, "breaking news - airoplane crashes at
airport" "sportsperson found with drugs", etc
Post by Science psycho
• Any true reports that contradict any official narrative are
immediately censored. For example, radio host Michael Savage just got
blocked by Facebook for posting a true story about an illegal alien
who committed murder in America.
Actually, it could be starting to change but don't hold your breath
too long. We actually got a person or two who challenge GW.
Post by Science psycho
• Emotions are used as weapons to manipulate the masses. For example,
when the mom of a Benghazi victim shares her grief with the world, she
is ridiculed and shamed. But when a radical Muslim father who's trying
to bring Sharia Law to America attacks Trump by expressing his loss of
his soldier son, the media turns him into an instant celebrity,
praising his "courageous voice" for daring to speak out. The media
hypocrisy is enough to make you vomit...
http://www.naturalnews.com/054857_rigged_elections_fake_media_fairy_tales.html#ixzz4GQNrpdgd
--
Enquiring minds want to know

The pharmaceutical industry is based on myths and lies
http://www.pharmamyths.net/

Institutional Corruption of Pharmaceuticals and the Myth of Safe and
Effective Drugs
http://www.pharmamyths.net/files/JLME_ARTICLE_2013.pdf

Big Pharma Pockets $711 Billion in Profits by Price-Gouging Taxpayers
and Seniors
http://healthcareforamericanow.org/2013/04/08/pharma-711-billion-profits-price-gouging-seniors/

Pharmaceutical Companies Spent 19 Times More On Self-Promotion Than
Basic Research: Report
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/09/pharmaceutical-companies-marketing_n_1760380.html
Clay
2016-08-05 16:29:31 UTC
On Fri, 05 Aug 2016 13:23:18 +1000, Science psycho aka another sock
Post by Science psycho
[...]
The foregoing rant presents no evidence in support of its allegations.

Without evidence, it's all conspiracy theory, at best the work of
someone's vivid imagination, and at worst someone's active paranoia.
Lu
2016-08-05 18:57:42 UTC
Post by Enquiring minds want to know
Post by Science psycho
[...]
Evidence, in the form of our posts, shows that the only one posting in MHA
who always and only reads BS from questionable sources and never questions
what she reads, is you Carole. That same evidence show that just about
everyone else researches both sides of any subject before posting anything.
Post by Science psycho
[...]
1760380.html

and your doctor will make.
Bob Officer
2016-08-05 21:30:31 UTC
Post by Science psycho
[...]
Why do you think corporations exist, Carole?
People invest their money and expect a return on their investment. A framer
buys or rents lands and invests his money on equipment to plow and and
seeds to plant. He doesn't work for nothing and expect a return on the time
and money he has invested in his crop.

This is just like the rest of your utter and total ignorance. Did you know
nut-news is a corporation and makes money for Adams?
Post by Enquiring minds want to know
They use marketing (lies) to push their products.
Just like Adams?
Post by Enquiring minds want to know
And then their are the morons like exist in mha who say they believe
all these lies.
Do they really, or are they just paid shills ...who knows?
Time will tell I guess.
So how much does Adams pay you for shilling for him?

Snip of nonsense..
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
kaye
2016-08-06 02:48:01 UTC
Post by Science psycho
[...]
GASP! You mean she is a shill for Mike Adams. Wonder how much he's paying
her.

You know, she rails about things being rigged in every part of society,
especially the parts that have improved our quality of life, but she sure
doesn't mind making use of parts of that progress, such as her computer and
the Internet. She also doesn't realize that she would have died of a
ruptured appendix were it not for modern medical intervention.
Snip of nonsense..
Bob Officer
2016-08-07 19:43:40 UTC
Post by Science psycho
[...]
Well you saw what she said, didn't you? "Everything is rigged: ... you are
living in a fabricated fairy tale"

This a citation from nut news which addressing her. Her world is rigged,
and the only opinions she sees are those which are in agreement with her
very narrow mind set. She never seeks any other point of view except those
which fully agree with her preconceived notions. Her POV is rigged by
herself.
Post by kaye
You know, she rails about things being rigged in every part of society,
especially the parts that have improved our quality of life, but she sure
doesn't mind making use of parts of that progress, such as her computer and
the Internet. She also doesn't realize that she would have died of a
ruptured appendix were it not for modern medical intervention.
We both know that is a fact of matter, if you look at the state of medicine
during the period she has romanticized about she would have died from
simple sepsis from a burst appendix.

The drive for something that worked is the true origin of modern medicine.
Face naturopathy and homeopathy, and the rest of the bullshit which should
be in the dustbin labeled 'failed avenues of medical explorations'. Studied
not for solutions but studied so we can see how these ideas got such a
strong foothold and are still being practiced as a human folly.

Live being cured by using calcium... Really?

That's just how stupid she really is.
Post by kaye
Post by Bob Officer
Snip of nonsense..
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
kaye
2016-08-08 06:47:34 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Science psycho
[...]
Yes, I agree, but you know you will never change her mind. C'est la vie.
Hahaha! I just looked that phrase up on google. It says first That's life.
The second definition was Sh*t happens! 8-0
Post by kaye
Snip of nonsense..
For obvious reasons
2016-08-08 08:06:50 UTC
Post by Science psycho
[...]
I think you mean farmers, not framers.
A farmer isn't a corporation.

The corporation exists to maximise profits to shareholders.
Anything else is secondary.

Obviously bob hasn't read book by Joel Bakan -

The Corporation: The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power
https://www.amazon.com/Corporation-Pathological-Pursuit-Profit-Power/dp/0743247469

"The corporation is an externalising machine the same way a shark is a
killing machine. Each one is designed in a very efficient way to
accomplish particular objectives. In the achievement of those
objectives there isn't any question of malevolence or of will. The
enterprise has within it, and the shark has within it, those
characteristics that enable it to do those functions for which it was
designed. So the the pressure is on the corporation to deliver results
now, and to externalise any costs that an unwary or uncaring public
will allow it to to externalise.

The science of exploitation
To determine the kind of personality that drives the corporation to
behave like an externalising machine, we can analyse it like a
psychiatrist would a patient. We can even formulate a diagnosis on the
basis of typical case histories, of harm inflicted on others, selected
from a universe of corporate activity.

- Callous unconcern for the feelings of others
Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships
- Harm to human health
- Reckless disregard for the safety of others, harm to animals
- Deceitfulness and repeated lying and conning others for profit
Incapacity to experience guilt
- Harm to environment
- Failure to conform to social norms with respect to to lawful
behaviours, ie obey the law if its cost effective, business decisions
based on economics
- Unaccountable to nobody except itself - the biosphere is in decline,
all the animals are in decline through pollution and loss of habitat.

Diagnosis - the corporation bears all the marks of a psychopath who
bears no responsibility for its actions."
Post by Bob Officer
This is just like the rest of your utter and total ignorance. Did you know
nut-news is a corporation and makes money for Adams?
Post by Enquiring minds want to know
They use marketing (lies) to push their products.
Just like Adams?
Post by Enquiring minds want to know
And then their are the morons like exist in mha who say they believe
all these lies.
Do they really, or are they just paid shills ...who knows?
Time will tell I guess.
So how much does Adams pay you for shilling for him?
Snip of nonsense..
Bob is a moron.

2016-08-08 09:47:55 UTC
On Mon, 08 Aug 2016 18:06:50 +1000, For obvious reasons
Post by For obvious reasons
Post by Bob Officer
Why do you think corporations exist, Carole?
People invest their money and expect a return on their investment. A framer
buys or rents lands and invests his money on equipment to plow and and
seeds to plant. He doesn't work for nothing and expect a return on the time
and money he has invested in his crop.
I think you mean farmers, not framers.
HOLY SHUT, you actually (partly) understood something.
Post by For obvious reasons
A farmer isn't a corporation.
They certainly CAN be. Big ones especially.
Post by For obvious reasons
The corporation exists to maximise profits to shareholders.
They maximize profits by SELLING more, and at higher prices,
while reducing costs.

If the QUALITY isn't there, they DON'T sell, and profits fall.

Carole is a simpleton.
Bob Officer
2016-08-08 19:08:35 UTC
Post by For obvious reasons
The corporation exists to maximise profits to shareholders.
They maximize profits by SELLING more, and at higher prices,
while reducing costs.
And minimizing the personal liability or risk to the shareholders and
corporate officers.
Post by Carole's Braindead Nonsense
If the QUALITY isn't there, they DON'T sell, and profits fall.
Carole is a simpleton.
Indeed.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Lu
2016-08-08 23:44:12 UTC
Post by For obvious reasons
The corporation exists to maximise profits to shareholders.
They maximize profits by SELLING more, and at higher prices,
while reducing costs.
If the QUALITY isn't there, they DON'T sell, and profits fall.
She won't understand that.
Post by Carole's Braindead Nonsense
Carole is a simpleton.
--
Lu

When deciding on medical treatment, we must weigh the risks involved. Among
those risks are a *90% chance of survival and a healthier future, all with or
without the aid of maintenance drugs, *a 10% chance of dying from a medical
accident and *0% chance of a healthy outcome without treatment or using

and your doctor will make.
Bob Officer
2016-08-14 20:41:01 UTC
Post by Science psycho
[...]
Yes they can be.
Farmers can become incorporated, Carole.

http://www.thelawinsider.com/insider-tips/why-incorporate-reasons-to-incorporate-a-business/

<cite>
The most important benefit is liability and creditor protection. Because
incorporation turns the business into a separate legal entity, the
shareholders, officers and directors cannot be held personally liable for
debts, legal judgments and accounts payable. This is not true of sole
proprietors and general partners. In other words, if you own a laundromat
as a sole proprietor and a customer is killed on your property, her family
may be able to sue you not only for your business but for your life
savings. If the laundromat is a corporation, only the business is exposed.
</cite>

Add to the long list of stuff you just do not understand enough to discuss,
economics and corporations.
Post by For obvious reasons
The corporation exists to maximise profits to shareholders.
Anything else is secondary.
A corporation exists to minimize the risk or liability to the
shareholders/owners.
Post by For obvious reasons
Obviously bob hasn't read book by Joel Bakan -
Why should I? If this is where you are getting the nonsense you are posting
it means reading his work would be a silly waste of anyone's time.

Did you read his whole book or just an short citation from it on Amazon?

Do understand the pitfalls of quoting mining?

In doing a bit of research it does appear Professor Balkan might have
incorporated himself? Why would he do that? Could it be to separate himself
from the possible liability of his works as an author or publisher?
Snip of nonsense..
Post by For obvious reasons
Bob is a moron.
I doubt you actually read Professor Bakan's book, Carole.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Clay
2016-08-15 11:45:31 UTC
Post by Science psycho
[...]
Farmers will incorporate because the corporation as business entity is
more beneficial than operating as a sole proprietor. Farm equipment,
trucks, and other tools/supplies used in the business can be written
off at a faster rate on the corporate tax return, providing a
tax savings (and increased cash flow) that can be put back into the
business.
Post by For obvious reasons
Obviously bob hasn't read book by Joel Bakan -
Why should I? If this is where you are getting the nonsense you are posting
it means reading his work would be a silly waste of anyone's time.
Did you read his whole book or just an short citation from it on Amazon?
Probably the latter.
Even if there were CliffsNotes for this book, I'd doubt she read that.
Post by For obvious reasons
Bob is a moron.
I doubt you actually read Professor Bakan's book, Carole.
I have a hunch she takes great delight in calling you names.
Must be cathartic for her.
You are a dedicated pro for putting up with it and continuing to inform her.
Lu
2016-08-15 12:57:22 UTC
Post by Clay
Post by For obvious reasons
Bob is a moron.
I doubt you actually read Professor Bakan's book, Carole.
I have a hunch she takes great delight in calling you names.
Must be cathartic for her.
SHe has to make Bob the dunce so that she can get out of the corner.

and your doctor will make.
Bob Officer
2016-08-16 23:20:11 UTC
Post by Clay
Post by Science psycho
[...]
I seen just how farmers will incorporate. A few of my wife's family were
farmers. The were both incorporated and belonged to incorporated Co-Ops
organizations for mutual benefit and and marketing edge.

Farming is just like any other business designed to make a profit. Being
incorporated allows them to maximize the profit and minimize the risk.
Post by Clay
Post by For obvious reasons
Obviously bob hasn't read book by Joel Bakan -
Why should I? If this is where you are getting the nonsense you are posting
it means reading his work would be a silly waste of anyone's time.
Did you read his whole book or just an short citation from it on Amazon?
Probably the latter.
Even if there were CliffsNotes for this book, I'd doubt she read that.
She stated before she buys books and skims them because he already knows it
all. Not the details, but the big picture.

When she was told one Ned's to know some details to get the meaning of the
big picture.
Post by For obvious reasons
Bob is a moron.
I doubt you actually read Professor Bakan's book, Carole.
I have a hunch she takes great delight in calling you names.
Must be cathartic for her.
You are a dedicated pro for putting up with it and continuing to inform her.
She acts as a lightening rod for so many things.