WDJW thought for 09/24/17 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2017-09-24 12:54:37 UTC
"For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and
will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly
come and will not delay." (Habakkuk 2:3)

This physician ( http://JiL4ever.net/HeartDoc ) shares that it's the
heart (Matthew 15:19) which deceives ( http://bit.ly/Jeremiah17_9 )
the mind to fall into temptation's pit, where we become intolerant of
waiting (Habakkuk 2:3), if we've not been on watchful (Matthew 26:41)
http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23 & 23:2) -->
http://amzn.com/l/B002G22ZWG

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://JiL4ever.net/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://JiL4ever.net/Messiah

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust/dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

http://bit.ly/KeithAyoob

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing thehttp://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2017-09-25 13:09:10 UTC
"But He said to me, 'MY grace is sufficient for you, for My power is
made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly
about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is
why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in
hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then
I am strong." (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)

This physician ( http://JiL4ever.net/HeartDoc ) shares that it's the
heart (Matthew 15:19) which deceives ( http://bit.ly/Jeremiah17_9 )
the mind to fall into temptation's pit, where we'd boast (2
Corinthians 12:9-10) about even our weaknesses, if we've not been on

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2017-09-26 11:56:00 UTC
"The LORD is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand
slowness. Instead He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to
perish, but everyone to come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9)

This physician ( http://JiL4ever.net/HeartDoc ) shares that the LORD
our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD is indeed patient (2 Peter 3:9) with us as
He waits for us to repent from being http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2
Kings 6:29) to becoming http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) like Him (Luke 24:42) -->

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2017-09-27 13:02:13 UTC
"For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the
Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family
will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal
position for such a time as this?" (Esther 4:14)

This physician ( http://JiL4ever.net/HeartDoc ) shares that it's the
heart (Matthew 15:19) which deceives ( http://bit.ly/Jeremiah17_9 )
the mind to fall into temptation's pit where there's destruction
(Esther 4:14) if we've not been on watchful (Matthew 26:41)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2017-09-28 12:58:20 UTC
"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a
multitude of sins." (1 Peter 4:8)

This physician ( http://JiL4ever.net/HeartDoc ) shares that we "love
each other deeply" (1 Peter 4:8) when we care to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward the need to always say/write that
we're "wonderfully hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in
**all** ways w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD -->

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2017-09-29 13:02:16 UTC
"Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up."
(Proverbs 12:25)

This physician ( http://JiL4ever.net/HeartDoc ) shares that it's the
heart (Matthew 15:19) which deceives ( http://bit.ly/Jeremiah17_9 )
the mind to fall into temptation's pit, where there's a heavy
anxiousness (Proverbs 12:25) that traps us, if we've not been on