*Watching (Mat26:41) Jimmy's "hunger is starvation" (Gen25:32) delusion being cured on 10/06/14 ...
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2014-10-07 03:32:27 UTC
"terribly hungry" (2 Kings 6:29) Jimmy misbehaving terribly asked:

"Could this be a safe alternative to the starvation approach/diet?"

> MattB wrote:

>>> "We were wondering how did she get those tapeworms, and then you saw the
>>> mom turn white. The mom was apologizing to the girl. It's like 'I'm so
>>> sorry. You know, I did it just to make you a little skinnier. You needed
>>> some help before we went on to the pageant,'" she explained.
>>> end quote...
>>
>> That would be gross.
>>
>> Is she OK today?
>
> Sure she is, tapeworms are nothing new, people have been having them
> forever. Drop a few pounds and take a pill, what could be better? lol

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/NACZnb_33fU/rCEXo2AdNfUJ

"Cysticercosis, a parasitic infection caused by the larval form of the
pork tapeworm, Taenia solium, has been increasingly recognized as a
cause of severe but preventable neurologic disease in the United
States (1–5). Reports documenting hundreds of cases, mainly of
neurocysticercosis, have drawn attention to this previously
underrecognized disease (6,7)."

Source:

"terribly hungry" (2 Kings 6:29) Jimmy misbehaving terribly wrote:

> Jason, one must remember "truth" and "Chung" are not synonymous. Chung
> seems on a mission only to rehabilitate his "quack"* diet that may have
> had even a small part in the death of a child?
> <http://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/TB-vQRM8xBU/oR__FzbEer8J

Notes that Jimmy, by writing and posting here his "hunger is
starvation" (Genesis 25:32) delusion, is now cursed to watch all his
family & friends stop being hungry and die so that he would thereby be
cured of his delusion:

http://bit.ly/1kAKJ6A
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2014-10-07 06:34:50 UTC

http://bit.ly/1kAKJ6A
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2014-10-08 06:14:44 UTC

http://bit.ly/1kAKJ6A
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2014-10-09 07:05:09 UTC

http://bit.ly/1kAKJ6A
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2014-10-10 07:30:14 UTC

http://bit.ly/1kAKJ6A
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2014-10-11 09:24:53 UTC

http://bit.ly/1kAKJ6A
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2014-10-12 07:41:29 UTC

http://bit.ly/1kAKJ6A
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2014-10-13 06:45:15 UTC

http://bit.ly/1kAKJ6A
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2014-10-14 06:48:57 UTC

http://bit.ly/1kAKJ6A
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2014-10-15 10:34:59 UTC

http://bit.ly/1kAKJ6A
Jimmy Alpha GeD
2014-10-15 14:41:41 UTC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2014-10-16 11:08:20 UTC

http://bit.ly/1kAKJ6A
Jimmy Alpha GeD
2014-10-16 13:48:09 UTC
On 10/16/2014 7:08 AM, sightwalker with a phd said:

jimmy alpha with a ged said, nothing to see here, just more dung from
full of dung chung...

Jimmy Alpha GeD
2014-10-07 18:58:03 UTC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD