Felix MMXIII !
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-01-02 00:12:31 UTC
May everyone here have a great 2013!
The key to having a great year is becoming healthier, which means
becoming http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier :-)

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

So don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?
idlehands
2013-01-02 03:28:48 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
May everyone here have a great 2013!
The key to having a great year is becoming healthier, which means
becoming http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier :-)
A better way to a great year is not to be an accomplice in the death of an
innocent teenager.

Even better is not to be an obsessed lunatic believing he speaks for God

Renewed your license "Doctor"?

Thou shall not kill

Virgil
2013-01-02 05:01:48 UTC
In article
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
So don't be an Ayoob
Much better being an Ayoob than a Chung.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-01-02 06:20:54 UTC
"'Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; HE is the
Messiah, the LORD. This will be a sign to you: You will find a Baby
wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.'
It is a shame when persons try to ruin the Saturnalia celebration for
the merchants.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/869da7ea9acaeaf1?

None of the merchants appear to be complaining about Saturnalia having
become Christmas with the birth of Christ.

Moreover, it's not likely they'll complain when New Year's Day becomes
WDJW Day in remembrance of it being the 8th day (Luke 2:21) after the
birth of Christ when the LORD received the name JESUS :-)

As for lions versus Christians, the Christians have prevailed as
evident by our visiting lions at the Zoo and not the other way
around :-)

Truth is simply reality, which non-christians like satan really hate.

So lets be sure to do what the LORD wants so that we'd have a
prosperous (Jeremiah 29:11) new WDJW year since New Year's Day does
represent the 8th day (Luke 2:21) when He got the name JESUS :-)

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD
Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba987143725c5298?

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating dust/
dirt
(Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

DocBGK
2013-01-02 13:56:35 UTC
Dr. Andrew Ben-hua Chung MD/PhD: Certification Area: Cardiovascular Disease
Certification Status: Not Certified
It is official. Dr. Andrew Ben-hua Chung MD/PhD in no longer a certified
cardiologist.
Nor does he have certification in any other field of medicine.
http://www.abim.org/services/physver.aspx
This physician does not suffer from insanity as evident by his active
medical license.
Dr. Andrew Ben-hua Chung MD/PhD Medical License expires 07/31/13.
No expectation that it will be renewed either.
Andy, what happened? It doesn't look like MMXIII is turning out to be
a good year for you.
Nomen Nescio
2013-01-03 13:26:42 UTC
Countdown Clock to when Andrew B. Chung's Medical License expires July 31,
2013

Only 208 days left.

http://tinyurl.com/agn5o6v

http://preview.tinyurl.com/agn5o6v

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?msg=Andrew%20B.%20Chung%27s%20Medical%20License%20Expires&p0=25&year=2013&month=7&day=31&hour=0&min=0&sec=0
Happy Oyster
2013-01-03 13:15:18 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Countdown Clock to when Andrew B. Chung's Medical License expires July 31,
2013
Only 208 days left.
http://tinyurl.com/agn5o6v
http://preview.tinyurl.com/agn5o6v
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?msg=Andrew%20B.%20Chung%27s%20Medical%20License%20Expires&p0=25&year=2013&month=7&day=31&hour=0&min=0&sec=0
Nice.
--
http://www.twitter.com/aribertdeckers http://www.Journalist.is
http://www.kindersprechstunde.at http://www.pharmamafia.com
http://www.ariplex.com/pixaloid http://www.ariplex.com/lyme/lymeblog
idlehands

DocBGK
2013-01-04 07:13:58 UTC
A sad waste of a scholarship.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-01-04 23:40:58 UTC
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."

Source:
http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html

Indeed, behold ...

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason
The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
blessing just as you are withering away.

In the interim, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier allowing him to know that he is
being more blessed now (Luke 6:21a) with more attention from the LORD
as His plans (Jeremiah 29:11) are being realized :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d643b97da78aab98?

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD
as the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him
to hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo
Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
Anyone can say that.
Lie.

The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted to
in order to get extra pieces of candy:

Even demons can say it through people whom they
have possessed
Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD" and do so when
there has been a failure to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the
heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) in allowing them to
abide there.
Amen to that.
This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that Jesus
rescuing His sheep who had wandered (Matthew 15:24) by casting out the
demons that possessed them is different from His saving the souls of
the religious like Nicodemus who needed to be born again (John 3:3 &
5) to become new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f47fae452f4e5d7a?

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
is the only true living human Bible teacher;
Lie.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not made that claim
for he is not a Bible teacher simply because physicians are by
definition not Bible teachers though the Great Physician is also the
Great Bible Teacher. Just as your church is not the Church (Matthew
16:18) Christ is building, your Bible teacher is not the Great Bible
Teacher, and your lord (satan) is not LORD Almighty GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8f26f91ad51db396?

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
post a link to an interpreter/teacher of Scripture whom Andrew B.
Chung doesn't consider to be false?
It really wouldn't be interesting to the discerning.

Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
example of a truthful Bible teacher:

http://t.co/5UPcZDxa

Here is a link to a YouTube video of another:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a0602460d126e75e?

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) of
Life.

Source:
http://youtu.be/fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://youtu.be/lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
children)

May GOD ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) to the Nth generation
all who grieve His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can
say 'Jesus is LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"Deaf-mutes obviously can't say anything much less say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD"' has been logically proven to be false since anyone
would include deaf-mutes." -- gentile Christian disciple in the Holy
Spirit

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5be9c7429d83a0d0?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Lisa McClung has a similar experience as evident by her African grey
parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
LORD" as seen on YouTube:

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?
The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".
Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
simply saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

For example:

Truth is simply reality, which the accursed (Galatians 1:8-9) like you
and satan really hate.
But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
4:5-6
This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.
and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
Corinthians 12:3b.
Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) you and all around
you to the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.

This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other
than the one we preached to you, let them be under GOD’s curse! As we
have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you
a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under GOD’s
curse!" (Galatians 1:8-9)

"Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
25:41)
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

idlehands
2013-01-06 07:27:15 UTC
A real believer would post a thoughtful response defending his position

A fake would simply cut and paste the same response over and over again in
an attempt to bore his enemies to death

We can clearly see what you are "Doctor"

Though shall not kill

(cardiology cert now expired, next his MD)

DocBGK
2013-01-08 02:19:28 UTC
Post by idlehands
A real believer would post a thoughtful response defending his position
A fake would simply cut and paste the same response over and over again in
an attempt to bore his enemies to death
It's form of verbigeration; an obsessive need to repeat the same
litany over and over. It's a classic symptom of schizophrenia.

A*
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nomen Nescio
2013-01-05 00:07:36 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."
Source:http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html
It's official: Andrew B. Chung name blotted out of Book of Life - along with
being banned from church for life.

Along with Certification in Cardiology expired.

And Medical License expiring soon:

License Number: 040347

License Status:
Active

Name Address Issue:
CHUNG, ANDREW BEN-HUA, MD
5701 MABLETON PARKWAY 2 B |
MABLETON , GA 30126

Expiration Date: 07/31/2013

Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease/Cardiology

https://services.georgia.gov/dch/mebs/performSearch.do