Keith Ayoob is an Ed.D. and not an M.D...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2012-07-02 10:21:06 UTC
... and he suffers from the terrible delusion that "hunger is
starvation" as evident by the following article:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-panned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

"We don’t want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating," he (Keith Ayoob) said. "A child getting two breakfasts is
a much easier fix."

Conclusion: Keith Ayoob falsely thinks that hungry kids are starving.

Bottom line: Kids missing breakfast though still getting lunch and
dinner are not starving if they are hungry. Those who are dying from
anything including starvation are not hungry.

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0e719da5c2d970ca?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2012-08-26 21:55:26 UTC
Keith Ayoob suffers from the terrible delusion that "hunger is
So let's http://WDJW.net/BeSane about this.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andre Langolier
2012-08-29 05:57:43 UTC
"Starvation: The term inanition refers to the symptoms and effects of
starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the
single gravest threat to the world"

"Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com"
to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food. 8. to
subdue, or force to some condition or action, by hunger":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve

"The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":
http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm

"Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":
http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/

"Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-starvation/story?id=14328390#.UDuKMfVvF48

"Hunger Starvation":
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

"Stop Hunger Now":
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer
Andre Langolier
2012-08-29 05:58:14 UTC
"OVERWEIGHT DIABETES PATIENTS LIVE LONGER":
http://www.redorbit.com/news/video/health_2/1112679920/overweight-diabetes-patients-live-longer/

"Overweight, obese people living longer even with diabetes":
http://preview.tinyurl.com/9tpfk43

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer":
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Excess Pounds, but Not Too Many, May Lead to Longer Life":
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/26/health/26weight.html

"Portland researchers find slightly overweight people live longer than
normal-weight people":
http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2009/06/portland_researchers_find_slig.html

"A Little Extra Weight Protect People From Early Death":
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090623133523.htm
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

%
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) BOING (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Virgil
2012-09-12 05:27:02 UTC
In article
ABC's weird writings bear more evidence of an excess of other kinds of
spirits.