Its all bob's fault
Add Reply
Mindless Dribble
2017-08-08 08:37:11 UTC
Its all bob's fault - yes it is!

Bob is an ESTJ and an establishment pawn.

Admit it bob - you're a yesman!

Never one to question the status quo, but ever ready to go along with
whatever "the experts" have to say. Never mine that the "experts" are
promoted to their positions because they are "brown nosers".

The shit will hit the fan hopefully sooner than later.

Bob will be exposed for what he is - a yesman.

--
Mindless Dribble
Just mindlessly spouting more and more meaningless dribble.

Dispelling vaccination myths
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/esp_salud33l.htm

Vaccines Did Not Save Us – 2 Centuries Of Official Statistics
https://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/graphs/

---
http://www.avg.com
m***@privacy.net
2017-08-08 21:08:58 UTC
On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 18:37:11 +1000, Mindless Dribble
Post by Mindless Dribble
Its all bob's fault - yes it is!
It IS all CooCoo Carole's fault,
because Carole AND all her socks are DUMBASS,
in the newer and more complete Briggs-Meyer.
Bob Officer
2017-08-09 00:00:59 UTC
Post by Mindless Dribble
Its all bob's fault - yes it is!
It IS all CooCoo Carole's fault,
because Carole AND all her socks are DUMBASS,
in the newer and more complete Briggs-Meyer.
Any claim or put down she can come up with using Myers-Briggs is pretty
much toothless and like threatening a person with a ghost.

Pathetic... that's what she has become, old tired and very trite.
--
Dunning's work explained in clear, concise and simple terms.
John Cleese on Stupidity
http://youtu.be/rW9R6jgE7SQ
For obvious reasons
2017-08-14 00:44:21 UTC
Post by Mindless Dribble
Its all bob's fault - yes it is!
It IS all CooCoo Carole's fault,
because Carole AND all her socks are DUMBASS,
in the newer and more complete Briggs-Meyer.
---
http://www.avg.com
Its a scientific fact that its all bob's fault -- isn't the definition
of scientific when most people agree on something, ie consensus.

Ha ha ha ... its all bob's fault -- its scientific !!

--
For obvious reasons

Why modern healthcare is in such a shambles
http://articlesofhealth.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/the-ph-miracle-for-cancer.html

1953 Fitzgerald Report - Suppressed Cancer Treatments
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2007/04/03/1953_fitzgerald_report_suppressed_cancer_treatments.htm

A conspiracy to destroy natural medicine and profit from sickness and
disease
The history of medical suppression in America can be traced back to
the Rockefeller Foundation and the rise of the American Medical
Association, led by a sociopathic, arrogant huckster named Dr.
Fishbein. Working in conspiracy to destroy natural medicine and
chiropractic medicine, these criminal institutions gave rise to
allopathic medicine which is currently responsible for the mass
killing of at least one million people per year.
http://www.naturalnews.com/052981_medical_monopoly_government_censorship_marijuana.html

Can My Doctor Get Into Big Legal Trouble by Offering Natural Health
Treatments?
http://www.anh-usa.org/readers-corner-can-doctor-get-into-trouble-offering-natural-treatments/

How Pharmaceuticals Came To Be The 4th Leading Cause Of Death In
America
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/11/20/how-pharmaceuticals-came-to-be-the-4th-leading-cause-of-death-in-america/

What is the Leading Cause of Death in U.S. ?
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/what-is-the-leading-cause-of-death-in-u-s/

"The Science of Getting It Wrong: How to Deal with False Research
Findings
Ioannidis says that researchers have become increasingly sophisticated
at acquiring large amounts of data from genomics and other studies,
and at spinning it in different ways—much like TV weathercasters
proclaiming every day a record-setting meteorological event of some
sort. As a result, he says, it is easy to come up with findings that
are "significant" in the statistical sense, yet not scientifically
valid."
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-science-of-getting-it/
Bob Officer
2017-08-09 00:00:58 UTC
Post by Mindless Dribble
Its all bob's fault - yes it is!
Bob is an ESTJ and an establishment pawn.
That insult does not seem up to par, Carole. Once again, Myers-Briggs and
all it nonsense have ZERO meaning.
Post by Mindless Dribble
Admit it bob - you're a yesman!
Actually I known as being not a yes man. I make calls based on evidence and
data, and I question the data, evidence and conclusions.
Post by Mindless Dribble
Never one to question the status quo, but ever ready to go along with
whatever "the experts" have to say. Never mine that the "experts" are
promoted to their positions because they are "brown nosers".
The shit will hit the fan hopefully sooner than later.
Bob will be exposed for what he is - a yesman.
My son got to play at hacking a few voting machines recently at a SecCon.
All the voting machines there, every single one of them were hacked and
most of them in less time than it takes to vote.

I Question everything all the time, that's how I survived at work.

Mindless Dribble
2017-08-15 00:34:21 UTC
Post by Mindless Dribble
Admit it bob - you're a yesman!
Actually I known as being not a yes man. I make calls based on evidence and
data, and I question the data, evidence and conclusions.
I also work on evidence and data.
And I say you are an establishment pawn.

What you really base your opinions on is establishment-approval which
goes by the name of "qualified" or "expert".
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mindless Dribble
Never one to question the status quo, but ever ready to go along with
whatever "the experts" have to say. Never mine that the "experts" are
promoted to their positions because they are "brown nosers".
The shit will hit the fan hopefully sooner than later.
Bob will be exposed for what he is - a yesman.
My son got to play at hacking a few voting machines recently at a SecCon.
All the voting machines there, every single one of them were hacked and
most of them in less time than it takes to vote.
I Question everything all the time, that's how I survived at work.
Shame you only apply your critical thinking skills to what you get
paid for -- or is that why you find so much that is questionable ok?

Personally, I question everything. The whole system is rigged and
rotten, otherwise why would you have so many people without jobs,
without a home, increasing polarity between the haves and have-nots
etc?

Yes, you can laugh your way through life, pass people off as kooks who
question the rotten-ness, but in reality the system is broken.

http://www.avg.com
Lu
2017-08-15 03:37:25 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mindless Dribble
[...]
Since you have already decided that the whole system is rigged and rotten
what is it that you question?
Bob Officer
2017-08-15 18:18:38 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mindless Dribble
[...]
That bias of all ready having an blame or cause indicates she is not open
minded and can not subjectively or objectively make any valid conclusion.
The fact she doesn't have any real economic background or even a slight
clue about the economy or what drives the economy makes any opinion she
hams totally worthless.
http://youtu.be/rW9R6jgE7SQ
kaye
2017-08-09 01:38:28 UTC
Post by Mindless Dribble
Its all bob's fault - yes it is!
Bob is an ESTJ and an establishment pawn.
Admit it bob - you're a yesman!
Never one to question the status quo, but ever ready to go along with
whatever "the experts" have to say. Never mine that the "experts" are
promoted to their positions because they are "brown nosers".
The shit will hit the fan hopefully sooner than later.
Bob will be exposed for what he is - a yesman.
--
Mindless Dribble
Just mindlessly spouting more and more meaningless dribble.
Dispelling vaccination myths
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/esp_salud33l.htm
Vaccines Did Not Save Us – 2 Centuries Of Official Statistics
https://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/graphs/
---
http://www.avg.com
You must have been drunk when you posted this. You sound as incoherent as
Tweety McSmallhands when he's tweeting on the toilet at 4 a.m.

Kaye
Bob Officer
2017-08-15 23:58:02 UTC
Post by kaye
Post by Mindless Dribble
[...]
Carole is allergic to being coherent.

Her mind wandered away years ago and she never realized that it was
missing. I recall back when I was teaching the newly hired people at work.
A few of them had the attitude that they knew everything there was to know.
Sadly those which held that attitude seldom survived the 1st week of
training.

A simple check of those graphs which the recorded statistics show that the
person that created them confounded the words mortality with morbidity. The
deaths and infections n rate. The infection rates remain constant up until
the introduction of vaccines. The them the charts didn't show was with a
drop in mortality rates, the was a dramatic increase in Blind-Deaf
syndrome. While more children were surviving measles due antibiotics and
hospitals equipped to treat the aftereffects of the disease. There were
more and more children which ended up either blind, deaf or both because
the measles destroyed optic nerves, retinas and the cilia inside the ear,
and damaged the auditory nerves.

My home town had four such people in my age group. The were send to a
special boarding school which was about 180 miles away. An all day round
trip in the 1950's. Back then nearly every major population center had at
least one of these school. Where California used to have 7, now there are
just a 3 left because of the lack of people suffering from Blind-Deaf
syndrome.

No, Carole all to often blindly believes the misrepresent and sometimes
outright lies she finds on web pages. Because those pages agree with her
preconceived notions, she lazily agrees and blindly takes them as factual,
not doing any research or fact checking.

This sort of laziness has lead to return of these bigoted and blind
neo-Nazi-KKK thugs we've seen on the news. Carole herself has spouted this
garbage on this news group. Lazy minded people are easily lead and even
easier to control.
http://youtu.be/rW9R6jgE7SQ
2017-08-09 03:19:40 UTC
[misc.health.alternative]

Activism On The Net, & Public Relations on the Net: Winning Strategies to Inform and Influence the Media, the Investment Community

misc.health.alternative

Public Relations on the Net: Winning Strategies to Inform and Influence the ...
By Shel Holtz

About this book

AMACOM Div American Mgmt Assn

Pages displayed by permission of AMACOM Div American Mgmt Assn. Copyright.

Page 289

The limited preview of this book is available as an image only.

http://books.google.com/books?id=9Fklo3VGH4UC&pg=PA289&lpg=PA289&ots=2qZTc8npgq&focus=viewport&dq=misc.health.alternative&output=html_text