<>< Exposing the eternally condemned on 07/26/13 ...
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-07-26 14:54:11 UTC
an accursed and eternally condemned soul woefully shrieked many times:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
which is the only **healthy** way to cure obesity
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-08-02 07:51:36 UTC
an eternally condemned and accursed soul wrote:

> Markea Berry was a 16 year old special needs child who died of
> starvation...

If the latter were true, her autopsy would have taken less than a week
instead of having taken more than a year **and** the government would
allow her autopsy report to be made public since this would help their
case against Evangelist Ebony Berry whose other 4 surviving children
were reportedly normal weight along with herself holding to the right
amount of daily food.

Absolutely no one has and no one will ever die from starvation holding
to the right amount which is 32 oz of daily food.

May GOD continue to curse ever so severely to the Nth generation
anyone who publicly makes such false claims about starvation, in the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/TB-vQRM8xBU/9oMmKclxQo8J

> because her mother was following Chung's insane diet plan.

It is not insane to hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily
food, thereby stopping the overeating (gluttony) without
undernourishment (starvation). Only those like you, who are eternally
insane from GOD's eternal curse, would falsely think that the only way
to prevent gluttony is to starve.

> She weighed 40 (FORTY) pounds when she died; she was 16 and
> weighed 40 pounds.

It has been publicly confirmed that she was short in stature which is
not surprising for her being "special needs" with a history of also
being a runaway:

http://bit.ly/1bEd7Nb

Bottom line concerning you:

http://bit.ly/114DOYe
Jason
2013-08-02 20:16:41 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, "Andrew B. Chung,
MD/PhD" <***@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> an eternally condemned and accursed soul wrote:
> >
> > Markea Berry was a 16 year old special needs child who died of
> > starvation...
>
> If the latter were true, her autopsy would have taken less than a week
> instead of having taken more than a year **and** the government would
> allow her autopsy report to be made public since this would help their
> case against Evangelist Ebony Berry whose other 4 surviving children
> were reportedly normal weight along with herself holding to the right
> amount of daily food.
>
> Absolutely no one has and no one will ever die from starvation holding
> to the right amount which is 32 oz of daily food.
>
> May GOD continue to curse ever so severely to the Nth generation
> anyone who publicly makes such false claims about starvation, in the
> name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/TB-vQRM8xBU/9oMmKclxQo8J
>
> > because her mother was following Chung's insane diet plan.
>
> It is not insane to hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily
> food, thereby stopping the overeating (gluttony) without
> undernourishment (starvation). Only those like you, who are eternally
> insane from GOD's eternal curse, would falsely think that the only way
> to prevent gluttony is to starve.
>
> > She weighed 40 (FORTY) pounds when she died; she was 16 and
> > weighed 40 pounds.
>
> It has been publicly confirmed that she was short in stature which is
> not surprising for her being "special needs" with a history of also
> being a runaway:
>
> http://bit.ly/1bEd7Nb
>
> Bottom line concerning you:
>
> http://bit.ly/114DOYe

Dr. Chung,
What were the results or conclusion related to the autopsy results?

Was there any evidence to indicate that the 16 year old child had either
of these disorders: anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa?

Did the 16 year old child have any types of diseases that could cause death?

This is related to a different subject:

I read about a doctor that lost his license and was able to get a job as a
doctor on a cruise ship. The reason was because the cruise ship was
registed in a foreign country and that country did not appear to be
concerned about the medical licenses or lack of medical licenses of the
doctors that worked on their registered cruise ships. I do have memory
problems and don't have the article in my files so can't tell you any more
details.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-08-02 21:08:47 UTC
Jason wrote:

>> an eternally condemned and accursed soul wrote:
>> >
>> > Markea Berry was a 16 year old special needs child who died of
>> > starvation...
>>
>> If the latter were true, her autopsy would have taken less than a week
>> instead of having taken more than a year **and** the government would
>> allow her autopsy report to be made public since this would help their
>> case against Evangelist Ebony Berry whose other 4 surviving children
>> were reportedly normal weight along with herself holding to the right
>> amount of daily food.
>>
>> Absolutely no one has and no one will ever die from starvation holding
>> to the right amount which is 32 oz of daily food.
>>
>> May GOD continue to curse ever so severely to the Nth generation
>> anyone who publicly makes such false claims about starvation, in the
>> name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/TB-vQRM8xBU/9oMmKclxQo8J
>>
>> > because her mother was following Chung's insane diet plan.
>>
>> It is not insane to hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily
>> food, thereby stopping the overeating (gluttony) without
>> undernourishment (starvation). Only those like you, who are eternally
>> insane from GOD's eternal curse, would falsely think that the only way
>> to prevent gluttony is to starve.
>>
>> > She weighed 40 (FORTY) pounds when she died; she was 16 and
>> > weighed 40 pounds.
>>
>> It has been publicly confirmed that she was short in stature which is
>> not surprising for her being "special needs" with a history of also
>> being a runaway:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/1bEd7Nb
>>
>> Bottom line concerning you:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/114DOYe
>
>Dr. Chung,
>
>What were the results or conclusion related to the autopsy results?

This has yet to be made public by the government because doing so
would likely jeopardize their accusation of murder by starvation
against the mom.

>Was there any evidence to indicate that the 16 year old child had either
>of these disorders: anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa?

The teenager reportedly behaved disobediently by eating foods at
grocery stores before they had been purchased by the mom. Such
behavior is neither anorexia nervosa nor bulimia.

>Did the 16 year old child have any types of diseases that could cause death?

The teenager could possibly have contracted something insidious (i.e.
parasitic) given her documented history of being a runaway.

>This is related to a different subject:
>
>I read about a doctor that lost his license and was able to get a job as a
>doctor on a cruise ship. The reason was because the cruise ship was
>registed in a foreign country and that country did not appear to be
>concerned about the medical licenses or lack of medical licenses of the
>doctors that worked on their registered cruise ships. I do have memory
>problems and don't have the article in my files so can't tell you any more
>details.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) would not be listing his
medical license number in his signature were it not active :-)

Laus Deo !!!

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
Jeanne Douglas
2013-08-03 00:28:22 UTC
In article
<Jason-***@67-150-127-46.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
***@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> In article <***@4ax.com>, "Andrew B. Chung,
> MD/PhD" <***@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>
> > an eternally condemned and accursed soul wrote:
> > >
> > > Markea Berry was a 16 year old special needs child who died of
> > > starvation...
> >
> > If the latter were true, her autopsy would have taken less than a week
> > instead of having taken more than a year **and** the government would
> > allow her autopsy report to be made public since this would help their
> > case against Evangelist Ebony Berry whose other 4 surviving children
> > were reportedly normal weight along with herself holding to the right
> > amount of daily food.
> >
> > Absolutely no one has and no one will ever die from starvation holding
> > to the right amount which is 32 oz of daily food.
> >
> > May GOD continue to curse ever so severely to the Nth generation
> > anyone who publicly makes such false claims about starvation, in the
> > name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
> >
> > Source:
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/TB-vQRM8xBU/9oMmKclxQo8J
> >
> > > because her mother was following Chung's insane diet plan.
> >
> > It is not insane to hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily
> > food, thereby stopping the overeating (gluttony) without
> > undernourishment (starvation). Only those like you, who are eternally
> > insane from GOD's eternal curse, would falsely think that the only way
> > to prevent gluttony is to starve.
> >
> > > She weighed 40 (FORTY) pounds when she died; she was 16 and
> > > weighed 40 pounds.
> >
> > It has been publicly confirmed that she was short in stature which is
> > not surprising for her being "special needs" with a history of also
> > being a runaway:
> >
> > http://bit.ly/1bEd7Nb
> >
> > Bottom line concerning you:
> >
> > http://bit.ly/114DOYe
>
> Dr. Chung,
> What were the results or conclusion related to the autopsy results?
>
> Was there any evidence to indicate that the 16 year old child had either
> of these disorders: anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa?
>
> Did the 16 year old child have any types of diseases that could cause death?

Why are you asking him? He's the certifiable person; he's not going to
answer you or, if he does, it will be a lie.

Why don't you look up the story for yourself and get the facts?

> This is related to a different subject:
>
> I read about a doctor that lost his license and was able to get a job as a
> doctor on a cruise ship. The reason was because the cruise ship was
> registed in a foreign country and that country did not appear to be
> concerned about the medical licenses or lack of medical licenses of the
> doctors that worked on their registered cruise ships. I do have memory
> problems and don't have the article in my files so can't tell you any more
> details.

Why are you trying to make it possible for Chung to kill people? He's
not fit to be a doctor.

--

JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-08-03 01:40:29 UTC

http://bit.ly/1bEd7Nb

> He's the certifiable person;

Lie.

Wouldn't have an active medical license if that were true.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to the LORD our GOD for
His compelling you to unwittingly provide additional evidence that you
remain eternally insane from His eternal curse upon you.

> he's not going to
> answer you or, if he does, it will be a lie.

Lie.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has already answered all
of Jason's questions truthfully:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/UetHQ9_FPecJ

Again, the bottom line concerning you:

http://bit.ly/114DOYe
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-08-03 07:50:04 UTC
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for "Percent" simply because we
really love him as our LORD loves and commands (John 15:12-3) us with
all glory to GOD the Father.

dweebken wrote:
> Percent wrote:
> > jesus isn't god he's the son of god
>
> He's the second Person of the Triune God (Three-in-One God).

Jesus is LORD (YHWH)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3c193cdac310b837?
"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted to
in order to get extra pieces of candy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

This means they need to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) just as % needs
to be born again:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b6d6107875ce3c9d?

May GOD soften %'s stony heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that he
would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of "Trust the Truth - Only the truth can cure the 'hunger
is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-08-03 21:50:50 UTC

Happy Oyster
2013-08-03 22:54:07 UTC
On Sat, 03 Aug 2013 17:50:50 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<***@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
>you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
>ttp://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
>household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
>the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

That is plain bullshit by the notorious blasphemist Satan Andrew Ben Hua
Chung.
--

Crowd-funding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-08-10 13:55:22 UTC
parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> "Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau (Genesis 25:32)
>
> World Hunger:

Lie.

That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
eat.

> Of the 7,014,490,217 current total world population 914,723,604 are
> wonderfully undernourished and have worms.

Lie.

Being either undernourished or having worms or both is not wonderful.

> We both win Doctor Chung.

Lie.

Your lying means you lose.

> The 8,200 who die today of starvation are the losers.

Lie.

"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." -- Apostle Paul
(Philippians 1:21) referring to the fact that sinning stops when
someone dies for there are no thoughts in the grave.

Those who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed among the 8,200 will be
raised up from the dead victorious when our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth returns on that appointed day known only to the Father when
He will judge the living and the dead.

If everyone were to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food then by
GOD's Law of Mass Action there'd be no more starvation in this world.
Yes, gluttony is the deadliest sin because not only has it killed two
immortals (i.e. Adam&Eve) from the outset, it's killing more children
(via starvation and diseases like diabetes) than any other sin.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/34568ea05e07ad12?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear Dr. Chung,
> >> When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
> >> I'm sure he'll want a list of your findings to go along with all my
> >> oversea ports of call.
> >
> > Not when he reads that you advocate that people ingest tapeworms to
> > lose weight :-)
>
> Dear Dr. Chung,
> When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
> he'll not care about what I advocate...

Tapeworms are parasites and your doctor would comprehend what's
written here even if you feign ignorance :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/41326cb7e90e12a7?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> Do you check all food on a scales as you say, or do you estimate at times?
>>
>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) mindfully chooses to weigh
>> **all** his meals as he has written above and shown on Facebook with
>> all glory to GOD (Philippians 4:13).
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9f3fd765e71beb5?
>>
>> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
>> diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
>> holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
>> stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
>> fasting.
>>
>>> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
>>> automatically.
>>
>> Source:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/398ba83482596efd?
>>
>> Being infected by parasites is not healthy.
>>
>> Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
>> His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.
>>
>> May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
>> did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
>> clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
>> of Nazareth. Amen.

> Another pox from sightwalker.

Lie.

All can see that what is requested for you is parasites (not an
infection by a pox virus) from GOD per your own advice:

"If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm
approach automatically." -- Jimmy the parasite-infested Alpha

May GOD bless the parasites inside you, Jimmy, more than ever so they
will consume you faster than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1eec80bfbeb08270?

parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower ( http://WDJW.net/Luke923 ) of GOD
and walks with Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and
Elijah, who have not ever died, instead of walking with you who have
been cursed by Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of

Jimmy Alpha GeD
2013-08-10 19:06:37 UTC
On 8/10/2013 9:55 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> parasite-infested Jimmy Alpha wrote:

A cross to bare.

>> "Hunger is starvation."

That is so true if one hungers for food.

Obesity is a sign of **healthy**, sick people stop eating.
Jimmy Alpha GeD
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-08-20 00:00:04 UTC
Susan wrote:

> Type 2 Diabetes Progresses Faster in Children
> In addition, complications are appearing faster and at what appear to be
> a more significant rate....
>
> The study included around 700 children between 10 and 17 years old with
> type 2 diabetes. Subjects had the disease for 8 months on average.
> Children under 10 were excluded because it is rare to see type 2
> diabetes in that demographic. All participants were overweight with a
> BMI above the 85th percentile.
>
> Children received diabetes education and were randomized to one of three
> groups. These groups were either being treated with metformin, metformin
> plus intensive lifestyle changes, or metformin plus rosiglitazone.
>
> The rate of deterioration of beta cell function in youth was almost four
> times higher than has been reported in adults, researchers found, noting
> a 20-35 percent decline in beta cell function per year on average,
> compared to 7-11 percent for adults (as reported in previous research).
> The study followed patients for four years and assessed the
> complications associated with diabetes. High blood pressure increased 22
> percent over the 4 year follow-up period. Additionally,
> microalbuminuria, an early sign of kidney disease, almost tripled from
> 6.3 percent to nearly 17 percent. Eye damage seemed to be similar in
> children and adults.
> Researchers found that LDL, triglycerides and other inflammatory markers
> all rose over 12 months and then stabilized over the next 24 months. The
> percentage of youth with LDL levels over 130 mg/dl and those needing to
> be placed on cholesterol-lowering medications once their levels exceeded
> 130 mg/dl rose from 4.5 percent of participants to 10.7 percent over 36
> months.
>
> Experts suspect that the age for kidney transplants will begin to drop.
> It is essential to push education about preventing diabetes and obesity
> through implementation of a healthy diet and physical activity.
>
> "The message here is that if you are going to treat youth with type 2
> diabetes effectively, it must be done early and aggressively targeting
> to improve beta cell function and insulin resistance. The development of
> type 2 diabetes among young individuals has significant public health
> consequences as these youth are likely to manifest the complications of
> diabetes, including retinopathy, nephropathy, neuropathy and
> cardiovascular disease, at a time that should be the most active and
> productive of their lives," concluded an accompanying commentary by
> Griffin P. Rodgers, MD, director of the National Institute of Diabetes
> and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, part of the National Institutes of
> Health, which funded the study, and NIDDK colleagues Barbara Linder, MD,
> PhD, senior advisor for childhood diabetes research; and Judith Fradkin,
> MD, director of the Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic
> Diseases of NIDDK.
> Diabetes May, 2013

Source:

http://bit.ly/15qDWAL

The absolutely only **healthy** way to save these children is by
having them hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
thereby stopping their overeating without undernourishment.

All who oppose this, like unhappy Oyster (aka Aribert Deckers), are
essentially guilty of their murder:

http://bit.ly/119TbZU

The blood of these 700 children in this study and countless other
children worldwide are on the hands of Mr. Deckers, who is technically
as evil as Adolph Hitler, who was also responsible for the deaths of
countless children albeit in the gas chambers of Germany during WWII.
It's not by chance (Proverbs 16:33) that Mr. Deckers is a German too.

Thus, with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Corinthians 13 **and** 1
Peter 3:8) http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew prays as follows:

May GOD have mercy on Aribert Decker's perishing soul, in the name of

Aribert Deckers (aka unHappy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > unHappy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul, Aribert, by softening your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you would be born again of
water and Spirit (John 3:3&5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what
they often call morbidly obese. He explained that morbid obesity
simply means that if something happened to me that could be
attiributed to weight and I were to end up in the not breathing state.
ok some call it DEAD that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural
causes related to weight more or less. Ive been told I was a chunky
fella a couple times, maybe even fat... but not quite that harshly.
Definitely made me think about a few things, as much as I dislike
scare tactics when it comes to health. Well in the midst of the shock
treatment, he also had me come to a heart wellness seminar that he
does on some Saturdays in Mableton. Nice little get together, he has
folks from the community come in and discuss Tai Chi, exercises,
testimonials, all kinds of good stuff. Then he shows the movie
SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD Omer approach that he has
his patients use to lose weight. In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH
you eat is more of the issue than WHAT you eat and portion is more
important than any fat content or calories. I agree with this. This
is why I have always been more successful on more liquid diets
(cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous)) than anything
else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

HeartDoc Andrew <><
which is the only **healthy** way to cure acquired heart disease
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-08-24 11:03:34 UTC
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."

Source:
http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html

Indeed, behold ...
one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
desperately insists:

> Mary Tyler Moore has always had diabetes

Lie.

No one is born with diabetes.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcad4bb2d99bae4e?

The youngest type-2 diabetic on record is 5 years old:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/8111.php

Moreover, Mary Tyler Moore, acquired her diabetes at age 33 as a
consequence of overconsuming alcohol (liquid food) which does cause
liver visceral adipose tissue (VAT):

"Moore, 74, was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, formerly called
juvenile diabetes, when (she) was 33..."

Source:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/mary-tyler-moore-undergoes-brain-surgery-meningioma-tumor/story?id=13589156

Truth is simply reality, which the accursed (Galatians 1:8-9) like you
and satan really hate.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD continue to ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) you and
all around you to the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Bottom line concerning you:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other
than the one we preached to you, let them be under GOD’s curse! As we
have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you
a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under GOD’s curse!"
(Galatians 1:8-9)

"Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
25:41)

And clearly you are accursed:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e65bc98b85f573f3?

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
despairingly asked:

>Andy, what have you been doing for income since your clinic closed
>down and your cardiology certification expired?

This actively practicing physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )
continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he is
known by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) to heal/cure/reverse (Mark
16:18) heart disease including type-2 diabetes, which is a CAD
equivalent, while giving all the glory to GOD as seen on network TV:

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD
as the
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him to
hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

Bottom line concerning http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew being perfect
(Matthew 5:48):

GOD-sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23) is infinitely greater than
board-certification for He makes the latter eternal (1 Corinthians
2:9) without need for eternal fee payments to ABIM :-)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e484a76eae61abef?

Behold, we, who are Jesus' http://WDJW.net/Disciples (John 8:31) are
able (Philippians 4:13) to overcome all things just as the LORD, Whom
we are following ( http://WDJW.net/Luke923 ) has overcome all trouble
from this world:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/199a7886b347dcb4?

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo for His using the eternally accursed like you
to unwittingly prove that http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew is more than
a conqueror (Romans 8:37) as an immortal (John 3:16) overcomer :-)

Yes, this annointed (2 Timothy 1:7)
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

JESUS is LORD (Zechariah 14:9)

Laus Deo !!!
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-08-24 11:04:40 UTC

Laus Deo !!!
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-08-26 14:27:13 UTC
An eternally condemned and accursed soul wailed and gnashed its teeth
as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> I forgive you.

Exposing you is not sin but rather it's keeping the LORD's commandment
(Matthew 5:16)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to remind us that we who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed have
already been http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him as evident by our being
new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) publicly saying "Jesus is
LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for
all to witness at Jesus' http://WDJW.net web site :-)

Laus Deo !!!

An eternally condemned and accursed soul wailed and gnashed its teeth
as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
> love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are
eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by
our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's
http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other
instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by
the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)
for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to
Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His
peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD openly torment you more than ever thereby ever comforting
those of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

an eternally accursed and forever condemned soul despairingly wailed
repeatedly:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we
repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are fovever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

an eternally condemned and always accursed soul woefully shrieked many
times:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

which is the only **healthy** way to cure cardiovascular disease
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-09-02 18:55:59 UTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/0V1sS3C-QZ8J

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-09-10 05:28:35 UTC
"He who says he is in the light and hates his brother is in the
darkness still." (1 John 2:9)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/YHpFEnh5EzkJ

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that a brother in
Christ is he who is also doing the will of the Father (Mind of GOD) by
being ever mindful of WDJW, doing what JESUS (Heart of GOD) wants by
having nothing to do with those who are eternally insane, condemned,
accursed, and tormented by GOD. To not expose these stumbling blocks
and thereby cause our brethren to fall, is to hate our brothers and
sisters in Christ, which does mean we are still ourselves in the
darkness (1 John 2:9) having put our lamp under a bowl.

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD
Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba987143725c5298?

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust/dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-09-11 06:34:18 UTC
"Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect." --Jesus
Christ of Nazareth (Matthew 5:48)

"We can't be perfect." -- Shelia Sibilsky, who is
http://WDJW.net/Redeemed though prodigal b/c of her addiction to
excess food as evident by her overweight condition in the YouTube
video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOvKc_DJT-8

"With GOD all things are possible." -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth
(Matthew 19:26)

"I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me." -- Apostle
Paul (Philippians 4:13).

"For I know the secret of how to be hungry and satisfied at the same
time." Apostle Paul (Philippians 4:12)

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW; for you will be satisfied." -- Jesus
Christ of Nazareth (Luke 6:21)

"NOW stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Jesus
Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that we cannot stop
(John 5:14) sinning to be perfect (Matthew 5:48) until we first stop
the sin of gluttony, which is simply eating more than the right amount
(Exodus 16:16) which is 32 oz of daily food as fully explained
elsewhere:

http://bit.ly/13DJm9H

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-09-12 07:49:03 UTC
"Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one
another, be compassionate and humble." (1 Peter 3:8)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that to be
like-minded (1 Peter 3:8) in Christ means to be wonderfully hungry as
the LORD is wonderfully (Isaiah 9:6) hungry as evident by His eating a
piece of broiled fish to prove (Luke 24:42) that He is risen instead
of being a ghost and instead of being like satan who is not hungry as
evident by his being accursed (Genesis 3:14) to eat dust instead of
real food (John 6:55).

To love one another (1 Peter 3:8) in Christ, Who is sympathetic,
compassionate, and humble, is to love (John 15:12) each other as Jesus
Christ of Nazareth loves us by blessing us right now (Luke 6:21a)
causing (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier
right now so that we can be perfect (Matthew 5:48) as fully explained
courteously to prodigal Shelia Sibilsky in the comment section of her
YouTube video:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-09-12 18:01:25 UTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/ErIcV2muap8J

> Thank God yeast never expands and the people with beer guts do not
> get it from the yeast from bread or beer or vinegar or mushrooms or
> anything else! Thank God vinegar and mold and fermented drink never
> made anyone drunk or gave anyone depression!
>
> Meanwhile, God Guides Better than any human being through the
> Holy Spirit. Weighing food is biblical starting with Joseph in Egypt.
> Joseph was a government employee!!! Look into a word study of
> perfection in the Bible. I tell people to study hunger in the Bible.
> No one ever said, "eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow you
> shall die," in the Bible. As for me, I cannot be normal weight and
> eat the foods at the fast food places. I never lost the VAT with
> swimming 4 hours a day and eating 32 ounces of what I chose.
> I choose the wrong things. This is why I do not choose my
> "heart's desire."--Rev. Charlotte I ask God to give me better
> than what my heart desires.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that it's written
that those of us who are the LORD's http://WDJW.net/Redeemed need only
ask to receive more (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit :-)