Merry Christmas
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2012-12-25 03:07:34 UTC
Merry Christmas to all readers who are accepting of the
concept and the holiday. I extend similar best wishes
in whatever rendition of a holiday is appropriate to
their life and their culture.
This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) with all due (Romans 13:8)
love (1 Corinthians 13) responds as follows:

Lets be sure to do what the LORD wants on His birthday (12/25/12) and
through New Years (1/1/13), which represents the 8th day (Luke 2:21)
when He got named JESUS so that we may have a prosperous (Jeremiah
29:11) new WDJW year.

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD
Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba987143725c5298?

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating dust/
dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2012-12-25 09:12:33 UTC
This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) with all due (Romans 13:8)
love (1 Corinthians 13) exhorts that we should all say to each other
the following: "Lets be sure to do what the LORD wants today on His
Birthday and through New Years, which represents the 8th day (Luke
2:21) when He got named JESUS so that we may have a prosperous
(Jeremiah 29:11) new WDJW year :-)"

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6)

"Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city
or household divided against itself will not stand." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (Matthew 12:25)

Yes, Jesus has the government on His shoulders (Isaiah 9:6) because He
is the truth (John 14:6) Whose Word is sharper than a double-edged
sword cutting off all things not belonging to GOD. It is when we are
ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what
He wants that we are not cut off from Him and thus remain here as part
of His Kingdom here on Earth:

http://WDJW.net

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -- LORD
Jesus Christ (Luke 12:25)

Yes, it stands to reason that the Great Physician would also be our
Wonderful Counselor :-)

"When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage;
they will be like the angels in heaven." -- Jesus again predicting the
rise of His Everlasting Kingdom here on Earth (Mark 12:25)

Yes, the LORD is our Mighty GOD (Isaiah 9:6) raising us from being
dead in sin.

"The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his
life in this world will keep it for eternal life." -- Jesus delivering
His promise of eternal life for those who belong to Him and are thus
no longer of this world (John 12:25) for He is the Eternal Father
(Isaiah 9:6) Who is not of this world.

Yes, it is when we are ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/
writing **and** doing what He wants, which includes loving Him with
all our heart, soul, mind, and strength, that He is willing to also
save our body, which includes our mind with its treasured memories of
our faithful life walking with Him in this world:

"LORD save me!" -- Peter calling out to the LORD for physical
salvation (Matthew 14:30)

Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth.

Joy and perfect peace to all on whom GOD's favor rests :-)

Yes, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our LORD Almighty GOD in the flesh
even as just a Newborn conquering the huge Roman/pagan Saturnalia
feast day (12/25/0000) with His birth **before** our current calendar
even existed thereby making it a new **peaceful** Holy Day as the
actual birth day of the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).

"So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the Baby, Who was
lying in the manger." (Luke 2*16)

This manger that held the Newborn Jesus reminds us that there is one
(Exodus 16:16) right amount (2*16 = 32 oz) of real food (John 6:55)
because we fill a manger to a level that we learn corresponds to the
right amount of grain for our livestock animals:

http://WDJW.net/Parable

"Holy is His Name." (Luke 1:49)

Yes, Joyous Holy Days instead of Happy Holidays.

December 25th, which is CHRISTmas, is **the** Holy Day ...

... because it is His Birthday ...

... in remembrance of the day of His birth in the flesh ...

... of the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

How have we learned this?

Solus Scriptura cum Spiritus Sancti ...

"In the sixth month, GOD sent the Angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in
Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a
descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. The Angel went to her
and said, 'Greetings, you who are highly favored! The LORD is with
you.'" (Luke 1:26-28)

And, at the moment of the latter words being spoken (Matthew 1:23),
Jesus (Immanuel, which means the LORD is with us) was conceived on
Nisan 1:1, which is the start of the sixth month (Luke 1:26) of the
**geological** Hebrew lunar calendar which is numbered starting with
Tisrei 1:1 (i.e. Rosh Hashanah), which happens to also be when John
the Baptist was conceived within Elizabeth. Nisan, which is
appropriately Passover month for Jesus is indeed our Passover Lamb of
GOD as evident by His conception and death on the cross both taking
place in Nisan, is the third (March) month of our present-day solar
calendar. Nine months later for a full term pregnancy does place
Jesus' birthday in the month of December.

Tishrei 1:1 as the day when John the Baptist was conceived in
Elizabeth is appropriate for his being filled with the Holy Spirit
(Luke 1:15) before birth (i.e. at conception). Though Zechariah could
not speak, he would have been able to sound the shofar and eat foods
dipped in honey. Yes, his son, John was to be the shofar sounding off
in the wilderness to make way for the LORD and he would thereupon eat
locusts dipped in honey.

The only day in December that would have been a regular work day for
**Jewish** shepherds while also being so festive that all the inns in
Roman-occupied Bethlehem would have been filled to capacity is the
25th, which **was** the huge Roman/pagan feast day known as
Saturnalia. Had it been a Jewish feast day like the Feast of
Tabernacles (Sukkot), the Jewish shepherds would have joined their
brethren in Jerusalem to celebrate instead of shepherding in
Bethlehem, which is a day's journey away. Thus, we learn that
12/25/0000 is the actual day when Jesus Christ of Nazareth was born in
Bethlehem.

The geological Hebrew lunar calendar beginning in Fall signifies our
fall into sin as described in Genesis, the Holy Day being in the dead
of Winter signifies our being dead in sin prior to Jesus' birth, and
Resurrection Sunday being in Spring signifies our being reborn (John
3:3&5) as new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) with a new
heart & spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20&36:26) http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by
GOD.

Moreover, 12/25/0000 was the 5th day of Hanukkah (John 10:22-23),
which has the lighting of the Menorrah starting on Kislev 25. The
center (5th candle from either direction) elevated candle represents
**the** Source (Genesis 1:3) of light, which would be the LORD, Who
created both light and other sources (Genesis 1:16) of light. It is
also during the 5th day that GOD created living creatures reminding us
that He is the life (John 14:6). Thus, in the year of Jesus' birth
(0000) the 5th day of Hanukkah (Kislev 9:29) matched up with Christmas
(December 12:25) like it does this year (2011), which reminds us that
the day of His conception was a full nine months earlier (Nisan 1:1)
which is appropriate for His being both the Passover Lamb **and** the
Word of GOD (John 1:1).

Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the Messiah (John 10:25)

Jesus is LORD! (1 Corinthians 12:3):

http://JiL4ever.net

And, His Birthday is the 25th of December!

Joyous Birthday to Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

Peaceful (Luke 2:14) CHRISTmas!

"Holy is His Name." (Luke 1:49)

Amen.

Joyous Holy Day!

O-O
2012-12-25 14:14:04 UTC
[snip spam]
I never knew you: depart from me.
.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2012-12-25 15:14:11 UTC
an eternally accursed and condemned (Matthew 25:41) person anonymously
MAYA = ILLUSION.
It means that this world is ILLUSION.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/3c85a951fe8fb399?
Chung is only partly correct.
GSI is not Chung. Your confusion is consistent with your accursed
condition.

an eternally accursed and condemned (Matthew 25:41) person anonymously
Why do you avoid the questions "Dr"?
Have not avoided your questions as evident by having answered all your
questions here.
Where is the scripture passage that condones or encourages a mother to
starve her teenager to death?
Where it is also written that it is right to anonymously bear false
witness.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/310f4d7d6ee84a4b?

an eternally accursed and condemned (Matthew 25:41) person anonymously
Obesity Drug Wins Approval
Wed, 07/18/2012 - 9:07am
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d8394584a5eb6ac?
Any drug that decreases hunger/appetite is harmful.
This is why loss of appetite/hunger is a known **adverse** reaction
that is recognized as an indication to stop a drug.
What do you call death then?
Consequence of sin.
The ultimate event that permanently decreases
hunger/appetite
An event that does not happen to those of us who have stopped sinning
as our LORD admonishes (John 5:14).
Especially in teenage girls
For anyone.
What would Jesus say now that Markea Blakley-Berry can no longer
speak?
"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Jesus
Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14).
Posting anonymously about the dead is sinning.
May GOD curse ever so severely all who post anonymously about the dead
including those who know these creatures of darkness to their Nth
generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Wow, so helping kill a teenager using your real name makes you exempt from
the wrath of God?
We, who are GOD's http://WDJW.net/Redeemed (John 3:16), are saved by
His grace, which is His unmerited favor, and not by anything we do.
Look to your own soul Doctor, you have put it in mortal jeopardy by using
Christ's name to encourage mothers to kill their own children
Righteous (Matthew 5:6) are the parents who have been feeding their
children the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, thereby
stopping their overeating without undernourishment:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=16661077

May GOD bless more than ever such parents, who weigh their children's
meals to feed them the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
ever causing (Deuteronomy 8:3) them to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement GOD answering the above
prayer by allowing the following:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo )
Christ knows my name, that's good enough
"Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
25:41)
DocBGK
2012-12-26 02:40:25 UTC
You’re a Jeeeeesus Freak.  What did your hallowing of Jesus do for you?
You had a Ph.D. and an MD in cardiology… You lost your Daughter and your Wife do to your OCD.  And you got yourself thrown out of cardiology just as the like-aged cardiologists are hitting their stride.  I can’t think of what your parents feel about your OCD.  How does it feel to be a Jesus Freak & Hooting Up Starvation.  Wow, that’s pathetic.
Halleluiah, give praise to JeeeeEEEsus!!!
I'm a Jesus freak with a PhD. I've been very happily married for over
30 years. And we have three wonderful kids (the youngest is only 5)
and three grand kids. I've always been very gainfully employed as a
scientist.

Chung's problem isn't a belief in Jesus. His problem is his ego and a
false understanding of Christianity based on that ego.

That's why he gets kicked out of Christian churches. Why Chung
admitted that genuine Christians are the ones who are against him the
most.

Listen to what famed astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson has to say
about Science and Faith:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2012-12-26 04:23:30 UTC
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."

Source:
http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html

Indeed, behold ...

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason
The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
blessing just as you are withering away.

In the interim, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier allowing him to know that he is
being more blessed now (Luke 6:21a) with more attention from the LORD
as His plans (Jeremiah 29:11) are being realized :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d643b97da78aab98?

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD
as the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him
to hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo
Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
Anyone can say that.
Lie.

The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted to
in order to get extra pieces of candy:

Even demons can say it through people whom they
have possessed
Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD" and do so when
there has been a failure to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the
heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) in allowing them to
abide there.
Amen to that.
This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that Jesus
rescuing His sheep who had wandered (Matthew 15:24) by casting out the
demons that possessed them is different from His saving the souls of
the religious like Nicodemus who needed to be born again (John 3:3 &
5) to become new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f47fae452f4e5d7a?

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
is the only true living human Bible teacher;
Lie.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not made that claim
for he is not a Bible teacher simply because physicians are by
definition not Bible teachers though the Great Physician is also the
Great Bible Teacher. Just as your church is not the Church (Matthew
16:18) Christ is building, your Bible teacher is not the Great Bible
Teacher, and your lord (satan) is not LORD Almighty GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8f26f91ad51db396?

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
post a link to an interpreter/teacher of Scripture whom Andrew B.
Chung doesn't consider to be false?
It really wouldn't be interesting to the discerning.

Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
example of a truthful Bible teacher:

http://t.co/5UPcZDxa

Here is a link to a YouTube video of another:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a0602460d126e75e?

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) of
Life.

Source:
http://youtu.be/fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://youtu.be/lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
children)

May GOD ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) to the Nth generation
all who grieve His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can
say 'Jesus is LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"Deaf-mutes obviously can't say anything much less say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD"' has been logically proven to be false since anyone
would include deaf-mutes." -- gentile Christian disciple in the Holy
Spirit

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5be9c7429d83a0d0?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Lisa McClung has a similar experience as evident by her African grey
parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
LORD" as seen on YouTube:

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?
The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".
Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
simply saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

For example:

Truth is simply reality, which the accursed (Galatians 1:8-9) like you
and satan really hate.
But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
4:5-6
This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.
and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
Corinthians 12:3b.
Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) you and all around
you to the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.

This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other
than the one we preached to you, let them be under GOD’s curse! As we
have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you
a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under GOD’s
curse!" (Galatians 1:8-9)

25:41)
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2012-12-26 09:54:11 UTC
"'Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; HE is the
Messiah, the LORD. This will be a sign to you: You will find a Baby
wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.'
It is a shame when persons try to ruin the Saturnalia celebration for
the merchants.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/869da7ea9acaeaf1?

None of the merchants appear to be complaining about Saturnalia having
become Christmas with the birth of Christ.

Moreover, it's not likely they'll complain when New Year's Day becomes
WDJW Day in remembrance of it being the 8th day (Luke 2:21) after the
birth of Christ when the LORD received the name JESUS :-)

As for lions versus Christians, the Christians have prevailed as
evident by our visiting lions at the Zoo and not the other way
around :-)

Truth is simply reality, which non-christians like satan really hate.

So lets be sure to do what the LORD wants so that we'd have a
prosperous (Jeremiah 29:11) new WDJW year since New Year's Day does
represent the 8th day (Luke 2:21) when He got the name JESUS :-)

[...]

http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

O-O
2012-12-28 09:21:05 UTC
Dr. Andrew Ben-hua Chung: Certification Area: Cardiovascular Disease
Certification Status: Certified
Certification History: Certified 11/06/2002, Certificate valid through
12/31/2012

http://www.abim.org/services/physver.aspx

Maybe Chunk has an alternate secret certification, just like he supposedly
has an alternate secret clinic...
Virgil
2012-12-28 20:39:01 UTC
In article
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
None of the merchants appear to be complaining about Saturnalia having
become Christmas with the birth of Christ.
Except that no one has any idea when your Jesus was really born, or even
if.
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Moreover, it's not likely they'll complain when New Year's Day becomes
WDJW Day in remembrance of it being the 8th day (Luke 2:21) after the
birth of Christ when the LORD received the name JESUS :-)
And the Whole Xmas mythology is just an attempt to take over the
Saturnalia Solstice celebrations which preceded those Xmas myths by
centuries.
DocBGK
2012-12-29 12:07:27 UTC
Post by Virgil
Except that no one has any idea when your Jesus was really born, or even
if.
Most historians agree on the if in the affirmative. The contemporary
historian Josephus being the most notable.
Post by Virgil
And the Whole Xmas mythology is just an attempt to take over the
Saturnalia Solstice celebrations which preceded those Xmas myths by
centuries.
The story of the birth of Jesus was written long before the Saturnalia
Solstice celebration was replaced, by those who used to celebrated it
who became Christians, by an observance of the birth of Jesus.

A longstanding misnomer is the the Christians took over various
things. Such as the OE word "God" which was originally attributed to
Woden for example. What actually happened is that those who used that
word for Woden, became Christians and simply transferred the term they
were familiar with. That was a part of their Christian conversion. To
convert ceremonies, titles and names that were pagan into things of
Christianity.

It was decided by those who had converted to Christianity, to convert
the Saturnalia Solstice celebrations into an observance celebration of
the birth of Jesus. Of course it is/was well known that Jesus was not
actually born at that exact time of the year, but merely that what was
already a celebration time, be used to celebrate the birth as recorded
by gospels ("gospel" itself being yet another converted word.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2012-12-29 12:27:34 UTC

http://youtu.be/-URd0CQsTyo

http://youtu.be/nT_0gyOQI1E

http://youtu.be/EI1Qq58700I

25:41)
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Virgil
2012-12-29 23:19:36 UTC
In article
<f4c9bf67-57c8-47db-85b1-***@c14g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <***@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

Only the truth can cure Chung's 'hunger makes kids behave' delusion
Keith Ayoob suffers from the terrible delusion that "hunger is
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

But the article itself proves otherwise.

At least to those, unlike Chung, who bother to read all of it.

All it shows is that Keith Ayoob wishes to alleviate problems caused by
sending kids into school classes too hungry to behave.

So that any "terrible delusion" is in Chung's head, not in Keith Ayoob's.

Here is what Keith Ayoob ACTUALLY said in that article:

³There is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,² he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. ³School breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If they¹re eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.²
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
³We don¹t want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,² he said. ³A child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.²
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

25:41)
DocBGK
2012-12-27 07:32:58 UTC
Post by DocBGK
[...]
http://youtu.be/JbvDYyoAv9k
Buddhist on God, theism and atheism

That doesn't have anything to do with a belief in Jesus Christ
directly having a negative impact on a person's ability to be a
scientist, enjoy a 30 year career as a scientist and remain happily
married et al

As for the argument; What if God didn't allow? What if God forced
everything and everyone a certain way? Made no allowances? One might
then say, "well God could allow some things but not allow others". But
then who gets to decide for God what He can and can't allow? It
wouldn't be fair for one person to write out a list of what God can
and can't allow. So that means everyone would have to create their own
separate list of what God can and can't allow. And of course everyone
is going to have a different combination of can's and cant's.

So ask again, why does an all powerful God allow? And what would it be
like if God made no allowances?