<>< With all due (Rom13:8) love (1Pe3:8) for our brethren, exposing the eternally condemned on 05/09/14 ...
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2014-05-10 03:41:39 UTC
eternally condemned (un)Happy Oyster wrote:
> an eternally condemned soul wrote:
>>> Jimmy with a retarded brain stammered:

>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>>> Instead, it simply shows that the Holy Spirit is able to use
>>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew despite the fact that this physician
>>> is clearly not GOD :-)
>>
>> If the Holy Spirit was to use you, she wouldn't allow you to make all
>> the errors you make.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Wnzyd9Nd5bA/DcWwgM-uEDAJ

> Right. She would shoot him right away.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Wnzyd9Nd5bA/toaOPrWdlEoJ

Calling the Holy Spirit a "She" is blaspheming against Him.

It is written that, blaspheming against the Holy Spirit is a sin that
is never forgiven (Mark 3:29).

May GOD continue to curse and torment you, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2014-05-10 06:09:05 UTC

of Nazareth. Amen.