<>< With all due (Rom13:8) love (1Pe3:8) for our brethren, exposing the eternally condemned on 05/09/14 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2014-05-10 03:41:39 UTC
First off, the word is not "intercessary" but intercessory. I know it's
only a minor error, but it shows the Spirit of God wasn't guiding your
little digits, or brain as you pounded out your customary word salad.
Incorrect.
Instead, it simply shows that the Holy Spirit is able to use
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew despite the fact that this physician
is clearly not GOD :-)
If the Holy Spirit was to use you, she wouldn't allow you to make all
the errors you make.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Wnzyd9Nd5bA/DcWwgM-uEDAJ
Right. She would shoot him right away.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Wnzyd9Nd5bA/toaOPrWdlEoJ

Calling the Holy Spirit a "She" is blaspheming against Him.

It is written that, blaspheming against the Holy Spirit is a sin that
is never forgiven (Mark 3:29).

May GOD continue to curse and torment you, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD