<>< With all due (Rom13:8) love (1Pe3:8) for our brethren, exposing the eternally condemned on 05/09/14 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016-03-29 10:57:10 UTC
First off, the word is not "intercessary" but intercessory. I know it's
only a minor error, but it shows the Spirit of God wasn't guiding your
little digits, or brain as you pounded out your customary word salad.
Incorrect.
Instead, it simply shows that the Holy Spirit is able to use
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew despite the fact that this physician
is clearly not GOD :-)
If the Holy Spirit was to use you, she wouldn't allow you to make all
the errors you make.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Wnzyd9Nd5bA/DcWwgM-uEDAJ
Right. She would shoot him right away.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Wnzyd9Nd5bA/toaOPrWdlEoJ

Calling the Holy Spirit a "She" is blaspheming against Him.

It is written that, blaspheming against the Holy Spirit is a sin that
is never forgiven (Mark 3:29).

May GOD continue to curse and torment you, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016-10-15 08:28:13 UTC
[...]

May GOD continue to curse and torment you, who are eternally
condemned, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016-10-22 06:26:38 UTC
[...]

condemned, more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016-10-29 06:49:01 UTC
The headline was
"Exposing the degenerate reprobate mind of the eternally condemned on
10/24/16 ..."
... and still is.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/byUlJNx9ccQ/eVjJlxtuBQAJ

I give all the glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly show that you, who are eternally
condemned, have a "degenerate reprobate mind." The latter is indeed a
consequence of being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by the LORD.

Laus Deo !

Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016-12-03 08:08:47 UTC
[...]

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nazareth. Amen.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016-12-17 07:28:48 UTC
[...]

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016 & upwards U.S. Presidential Candidate:
which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for acquired disease
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2017-07-22 06:13:13 UTC

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha GeD
2017-08-05 10:12:14 UTC
On 8/5/2017 5:07 AM, sightwalker with a phd said:

sightwalker, you gush error, and perhaps that is why you have so few
followers? You failed as a teacher because you don't know your Bible,
and as a doctor because you are seen as a know it all in your errors?

What is found here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/free.uk.medicine/m0EckVsbmeg>
is everything people need to know about the man who walks by sight, and
follows his feeling over what is in the Bible.
Jimmy Alpha GeD
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2017-10-07 06:48:51 UTC

I give all the glory ( http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha GeD
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha GeD
2018-03-04 13:40:46 UTC
sightwalker with a phd said nothing but the usual drivel from its
deranged mind:

Whenever anyone tells you they are wonderfully anything, you can be sure
they aren't. sightwalker is perhaps out of his nut, but even that isn't
wonderful for anyone!
Jimmy Alpha GeD
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Jimmy Alpha GeD
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha GeD
2018-04-08 01:10:14 UTC
You too can be wonderfully hungry with no ill side effects from the two
pound diet other than the anemic sightwalker gaunt look, and perhaps
like poor sightwalker loss rational thinking? No other defrocked doctors
agree this quack diet as safe, but that shouldn't stop one from having
the joy of making all who interact with you thinking you crazy when you
tell'em you're "wonderfully hungry" like a sightwalker!
Jimmy Alpha GeD