Greeting RandyF on 06/14/16 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2016-06-15 00:35:55 UTC
No the disease is never reverse, because either the cells that produce
insulin are reduced in number, or the bodies ability to respond on a
cellular level to changes in BGL and/or insulin has been effected by
progress of the disease.
But the responders in the paper under discussion Did *reverse* 1st
*************
"Recovery of acute insulin secretory capacity to nondiabetic
levels [20; 21] was seen in responders and not in non-responders"
************
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/KLXIdOuhRmM/46_0XZ8XAQAJ
That's* huge*. And to my mind - is something more than just *control*.
Correct.

It is remission/reversal/cure :-)

I am "wonderfully hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Randy, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD