Why A Little Hunger Can Be Healthy
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-03-15 19:59:31 UTC
I was reading this article on shape.com
http://www.shape.com/weight-loss/weight-loss-strategies/why-little-hunger-can-be-healthy
& it made me think of your 'be hungry' movement.
It's not a movement.

Being hungry means being healthy which is in reality wonderful.

Being in reality is not a movement.

It's being sane.

Moreover, it logically follows from the fact that being hungry is
wonderful that being hungrier is more wonderful.

Therefore, be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier which really is
healthier, especially for the heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

... because we care with our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#04037)
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e66adf59151b12b6?
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-03-15 20:02:05 UTC
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/feast-famine-controversial-fast-diet-weight-loss-plan/story?id=18613821
Smarter to http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Happy Oyster
2013-03-15 11:24:09 UTC
On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:02:05 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Wonderful for a sadistic swine like Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung, who is a
killer and responsible for the death of Markea Berry.
--
Crowd-founding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/
Happy Oyster
2013-03-15 11:23:12 UTC
On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:59:31 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Being hungry means being healthy which is in reality wonderful.
That is insane shit. Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung knows it. His shit
caused the death of Markea Berry.
--
Crowd-founding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-03-15 23:26:08 UTC
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Aribert's perishing soul simply
because we truly love him as our LORD loves and commands (John
15:12-3) with all glory to GOD the Father.
Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
street** there?
**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?
The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
diabetes or sleep apnea.
That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!
See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul, Aribert, by softening your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you would be born again of
water and Spirit (John 3:3&5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what
they often call morbidly obese. He explained that morbid obesity
simply means that if something happened to me that could be
attiributed to weight and I were to end up in the not breathing state.
ok some call it DEAD that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural
causes related to weight more or less. Ive been told I was a chunky
fella a couple times, maybe even fat... but not quite that harshly.
Definitely made me think about a few things, as much as I dislike
scare tactics when it comes to health. Well in the midst of the shock
treatment, he also had me come to a heart wellness seminar that he
does on some Saturdays in Mableton. Nice little get together, he has
folks from the community come in and discuss Tai Chi, exercises,
testimonials, all kinds of good stuff. Then he shows the movie
SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD Omer approach that he has
his patients use to lose weight. In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH
you eat is more of the issue than WHAT you eat and portion is more
important than any fat content or calories. I agree with this. This
is why I have always been more successful on more liquid diets
(cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous)) than anything
else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-03-18 10:24:31 UTC
[...]

Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
DocBGK
2013-03-18 23:36:17 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist
IMVC stands for the International Medical Volunteerism Center. That's
a big step up in your career ;-)
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(GA Lic#04037)
Andy, your license number is 040347 LOL!

Until it expires in 135 days that is :-)

License Number: 040347

License Status:
Active

Name Address Issue:
CHUNG, ANDREW BEN-HUA, MD
5701 MABLETON PARKWAY 2 B |
MABLETON , GA 30126

(Location closed)

Expiration Dates:

Expiration Date: 07/31/2013

Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease/Cardiology

Certification expired

https://services.georgia.gov/dch/mebs/searchResultsView.do?d-4531428-s=0&licenseNum=&boardType=04&lastName=chung&searchCriteria=searchCriteria&d-4531428-o=2&d-4531428-p=1&city=mableton
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Happy Oyster
2013-03-22 23:16:38 UTC
On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 03:21:58 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
... and encouraging born again
No matter what he writes, Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung has one one goal:
to kill people.

If you see him: Do call the police!
--
Crowd-founding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

DocBGK
2013-03-20 08:38:04 UTC
--
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(GA Lic#04037)
Andy, your license number is 040347 LOL!

Until it expires in 135 days that is :-)

License Number: 040347

License Status:
Active

Name Address Issue:
CHUNG, ANDREW BEN-HUA, MD
5701 MABLETON PARKWAY 2 B |
MABLETON , GA 30126

(Location closed)

Expiration Dates:

Expiration Date: 07/31/2013

Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease/Cardiology

Certification Status: Not Certified.

Certification Expired: 12/31/2012.

http://www.abim.org/services/physver.aspx
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
GOD-sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23) is infinitely greater than
board-certification for He makes the latter eternal
The latter is board-certification. Oops LOL!
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
without need for eternal fee payments to ABIM :-)
Ah, so Andy is financially broke... knew as much.
DocBGK
2013-03-16 02:13:13 UTC
I was reading this article on shape.comhttp://www.shape.com/weight-loss/weight-loss-strategies/why-little-hu...
& it made me think of your 'be hungry' movement.  I've heard of "Intermittent Fasting" & now a UK doctor with his "Feast Famine" diet, which essentially is fasting for 2 days & feasting for 5 days.
Basically he says the human body is made to handle both feast and famine but the problem is the famine never comes.
I notice you usually, have the standard same reply and all your Facebook page posts are just repeats, it would be nice if you just did not simply copy and paste your standard replies.
As you can see on his Facebook page, his diet is that of a child. It
mainly consists of cookies and candy. The rest is mainly starch.
It's comfort food of no nutritional value to compensate for being in
a constant state of hunger.

The only method of avoiding excess weight gain is to eat right; to
mainly eat nutritionally beneficial food. And to exercise at least 30
minutes a day. That's how one prevents type 2 diabetes and heart
disease.

A regiment such as feasting for 5 days (on who knows what) and then
fasting for 2 days, is as ridiculous as eating 32 ounces of junk food
per day.

People who maintain proper physical fitness do neither. They just
simply eat right and exercise.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-03-17 03:29:04 UTC
You did not comment on the Shape Magazine article http://www.shape.com/weight-loss/weight-loss-strategies/why-little-hunger-can-be-healthy&
What did you think about it?
With all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Corinthians 13), this physician
( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that the reason why "hunger **is**
healthy" is because hunger, which is simply the physiological ability
to eat, is possessed by all who are healthy. All who are healthy have
the ability to eat. Mathematically, it's the equation: hunger =
healthy. Truth is simply reality no matter how much we don't like it.

So don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark

DocBGK
2013-03-17 06:24:37 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
You did not comment on the Shape Magazine articlehttp://www.shape.com/weight-loss/weight-loss-strategies/why-little-hu...
What did you think about it?
With all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Corinthians 13),
Chung expelled by real Christians:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f5b198e1c2e93d7c
DocBGK
2013-03-17 06:34:57 UTC