Minimize heart trouble ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-04-23 02:56:37 UTC
no difference with preventing T2 trouble :)
Eur J Nutr. 2012 Dec;51(8):917-26. doi: 10.1007/s00394-011-0268-2. Epub
2011 Nov 6.
Nutrient and food intakes of middle-aged adults at low risk of
cardiovascular disease: the international study of macro-/micronutrients
and blood pressure (INTERMAP).
PURPOSE: Individuals with favorable levels of readily measured
cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk factors (low risk, LR) experience low
long-term rates of CVD mortality and greater longevity. The purpose of
the current study was to compare nutrient/food intakes of LR
Men and women (40-59 years) from 17 population samples in four countries
(China, Japan, UK, US) provided four 24-h dietary recalls and two timed
24-h urine collections. LR was defined as meeting all of the following
CVD risk criteria: systolic/diastolic blood pressure (BP) ? 120/ ? 80
mmHg; no drug treatment for high BP, hyperlipidemia, or CVD;
non-smoking; BMI <25.0 kg/m(2) (US, UK) or <23.0 kg/m(2) (China, Japan);
alcohol consumption <26.0 g/day (men)/<13.0 g/day (women); and no
history of diabetes or CVD. Multivariate logistic regression was used to
examine associations of nutrient/food intakes with LR. RESULTS: LR
individuals reported higher intake of vegetable protein, fiber,
magnesium, non-heme iron, potassium; lower energy intake; lower intake
of cholesterol, saturated fatty acids, animal protein; and lower 24-h
urinary sodium compared with individuals not LR. With regard to foods,
LR individuals reported higher intake of fruits, vegetables, grains,
pasta/rice, fish; lower intakes of meats, processed meats, high-fat
dairy, and sugar-sweetened beverages than individuals not LR.
CONCLUSIONS: Lower energy intake and differential intake of multiple
specific nutrients and foods are characteristic of individuals at low
risk for developing CVD. Identification of dietary habits associated
with LR is important for further development of public health efforts
aimed at reduction/prevention of CVD.
PMID: 22057680
So the "Beefeaters" don't stand a very good chance, notwithstanding the
traditional Eskimo diet.
Doesn't that tell us that over the long term, survivors who live
despite eating lots of beef and grains, will shift the genome to ever
increasing numbers of people surviving in good health with a similar
diet? So in a way, don't those who die young of CVD serve the rest
of the population by not reproducing or at least not reproducing
very much?
I have to wonder where the expression, "the good die young" comes from.
It seems to me that wealth that often leads to gluttony (one of the
cardinal sins) would lead to much shorter average lifespans.
I saw the beginning of a TV documentary on eating last night.
Interesting to note that during the great depression in the 30s, when
poverty was rife, supposedly the average lifespan of a person went up.
As I have pointed out in another thread - according to what I have read
- T2s were practically non-existent in central Europe during and after WW2.
Yes, the cause of T2 diabetes has always been the overeating, which is
simply eating more than the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily
food.

Thus, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter for it directly addresses the cause:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/055f2e7cf3c590ee?

Don't be an Ayoob or you will most certainly die a horrible (Mark
9:42) death:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org Cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e66adf59151b12b6?
Ken
2013-04-23 03:19:13 UTC
`
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-04-27 11:52:10 UTC
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ken simply because we really love
him as our LORD loves and commands (John 15:12-3) with all glory to
GOD the Father:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/42797e450fd691c1?

Don't be an Ayoob:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Happy Oyster
2013-04-29 20:21:34 UTC
On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:28:58 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
... and encouraging born-again
"Born again" is nothing else but THEY MUST DIES FIRST! And THAT is what
Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung REALLY wants: that people die. See his online
deathlist with more than 260 names on it: People who he does not like
are to be killed by his "god". His god is a murderer.

Marke Berry is dead.

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a killer. If you see him: do call the
police!
--
Crowd-funding is for money, crowd-publishing is for mankind.

http://www.supermanpost.com/
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-06-25 04:25:58 UTC
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew, with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1
Corinthians 13) advises all here to http://WDJW.net/BeSmart and read:

http://bit.ly/1aseRFR

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman (along with countless others
globally --> http://GHHS2013.org ) are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://bit.ly/13DJm9H
which is the only **healthy** way to cure obesity
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2013-07-04 07:17:27 UTC
"Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau (Genesis 25:32)
Lie.

That which is dying is not hungry because that which is dying cannot
eat.
Of the 7,014,490,217 current total world population 914,723,604 are
wonderfully undernourished and have worms.
Lie.

Being either undernourished or having worms or both is not wonderful.
We both win Doctor Chung.
Lie.

Your lying means you lose.
The 8,200 who die today of starvation are the losers.
Lie.

"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." -- Apostle Paul
(Philippians 1:21) referring to the fact that sinning stops when
someone dies for there are no thoughts in the grave.

Those who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed among the 8,200 will be
raised up from the dead victorious when our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth returns on that appointed day known only to the Father when
He will judge the living and the dead.

If everyone were to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food then by
GOD's Law of Mass Action there'd be no more starvation in this world.
Yes, gluttony is the deadliest sin because not only has it killed two
immortals (i.e. Adam&Eve) from the outset, it's killing more children
(via starvation and diseases like diabetes) than any other sin.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/34568ea05e07ad12?
Dear Dr. Chung,
When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
I'm sure he'll want a list of your findings to go along with all my
oversea ports of call.
Not when he reads that you advocate that people ingest tapeworms to
lose weight :-)
Dear Dr. Chung,
When I show my VA doctor you have diagnosed me as "parasite-infested"
he'll not care about what I advocate...
Tapeworms are parasites and your doctor would comprehend what's
written here even if you feign ignorance :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/41326cb7e90e12a7?
someone whose name's been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml
"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."
Therefore, eating the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, is
the absolutely farthest a person can be from an eating disorder just
as the farthest one can travel into a city is downtown.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0a1d98bdfcc7?
<burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
Your severely overeating does indicate that you have been cursed by
"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml
I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
calculations
This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided and concluding by saying
"Jesus Christ is LORD" so that all would be encouraged that this is
http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065
Do you check all food on a scales as you say, or do you estimate at times?
This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) mindfully chooses to weigh
**all** his meals as he has written above and shown on Facebook with
all glory to GOD (Philippians 4:13).
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9f3fd765e71beb5?
Smarter to simply stop overeating without undereating.
The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
fasting.
If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
automatically.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/398ba83482596efd?
Being infected by parasites is not healthy.
Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.
May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.
Another pox from sightwalker.
Lie.

All can see that what is requested for you is parasites (not an
infection by a pox virus) from GOD per your own advice:

"If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm
approach automatically." -- Jimmy the parasite-infested Alpha

May GOD bless the parasites inside you, Jimmy, more than ever so they
will consume you faster than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1eec80bfbeb08270?
No, you'll die at some point, if it's next week or in 20 years you are
still going to die and I'll have little to do with it as I'm not giving
you advice as sightwalker.
I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
advice to anyone via Usenet.
You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
writing, hence you are a sightwalker.
Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower ( http://WDJW.net/Luke923 ) of GOD
and walks with Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and
Elijah, who have not ever died, instead of walking with you who have
been cursed by Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2bf5b9bed04c7bc?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Don't be an Ayoob: