A New Lexicon
Mark Probert-Drew
2010-03-27 22:47:01 UTC
Jan has often whined that I, and others, use profanity. I will stop,
and use a new lexicon. Instead of the usual words, like ST*U, or f**k,
etc. I will substitute "DREW". ASo,

ST*U becomes STDrewU, for example. Or "what the Drew" was that?

Profane is defined as:

Main Entry: 1pro·fane
Pronunciation: \prō-ˈfān, prə-\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): pro·faned; pro·fan·ing
Etymology: Middle English prophanen, from Anglo-French prophaner, from
Latin profanare, from profanus
Date: 14th century
1 : to treat (something sacred) with abuse, irreverence, or contempt :
desecrate
2 : to debase by a wrong, unworthy, or vulgar use

It clearly fits.
Bob Officer
2010-03-28 00:32:43 UTC
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:47:01 -0700 (PDT), in misc.health.alternative,
Post by Mark Probert-Drew
Jan has often whined that I, and others, use profanity. I will stop,
and use a new lexicon. Instead of the usual words, like ST*U, or f**k,
etc. I will substitute "DREW". ASo,
ST*U becomes STDrewU, for example. Or "what the Drew" was that?
Main Entry: 1pro·fane
Pronunciation: \pro-'fan, pr?-\
Date: 14th century
desecrate
2 : to debase by a wrong, unworthy, or vulgar use
It clearly fits.
The Baby DREWed his diaper.
--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth
http://www.skeptics.com.au
Mark Probert-Drew
Date: 14th century
desecrate
You got the idea.
Jan Drew
2010-03-28 04:28:12 UTC
Jewish people should Exclude:
Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful comments.

http://www.edgewoodcoc.org/GodsNameinVain.htm

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080913184443AAR7mx6

http://igoogledisrael.com/2009/04/speaking-the-language-hebrew-the-naughty-words/

http://www.it-rx.com/insults/swearing/yiddish.htm

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=3444857&blogId=349285381
Date: 14th century
desecrate
2 : to debase by a wrong, unworthy, or vulgar use
It clearly fits.
Happy Oyster
2010-03-28 05:23:09 UTC
Post by Mark Probert-Drew
Jan has often whined that I, and others, use profanity. I will stop,
and use a new lexicon. Instead of the usual words, like ST*U, or f**k,
etc. I will substitute "DREW". ASo,
ST*U becomes STDrewU, for example. Or "what the Drew" was that?
Main Entry: 1pro·fane
Pronunciation: \pr?-?f?n, pr?-\
Date: 14th century
desecrate
2 : to debase by a wrong, unworthy, or vulgar use
It clearly fits.
This newsgroup is under observation.
.
--
"Weiber sind von der Natur zum gemeinschaftlichen Genuß bestimmt."
(Kapokrates, Frühchrist und Klostergründer)

Mehr über den klerikalen Frauenverschleiß: http://www.reimbibel.de
Mark Probert-Drew
Date: 14th century
desecrate
Jan should be under observation.
Happy Oyster
Date: 14th century
desecrate
2 : to debase by a wrong, unworthy, or vulgar use
It clearly fits.
This newsgroup is under observation.
Jan should be under observation.
She IS under observation...

.

Jan Drew
Jan Drew
But she again and again posts the very same mess.
Happy Oyster
2010-03-30 14:49:37 UTC
Post by Jan Drew
But she again and again posts the very same mess.
Well, Jan Drew, a person who is too stupid to count to 2, talks about lies...?
That another lie and insult. The fact is Mark Probert posted his age
as 11/26.
I have proven he used 1946 in his email address.
Post by Jan Drew
2009-1946 = 63. On oivember 26 of this year he will be 64.
Several times already I posted a timeline of events. I do it again now,
Post by Jan Drew
Posted that Noah his son's birthday was 11/26/96 (my birthday).
2009- 1946 = 64 -in November. My math is not wrong.
Thus, Mark S Probert is a liar.
Since November 2009 is in the future, I will not be 63 until then.
You are amazingly stupid.
November 26th 2009 is in 2009.
2009-1946 YOU will be 64, not 63. You are 63 now. On November 26, 2009 you
will be 64.
Period.
Thanks for proving you are a liar again.
And, I am correct. You and you alone posted your birthday.
To make things a bit easier to see, this is a table of events.

A person born on 26.11. 1946 is on

26.11.1946 born
26.11.1947 1 year old
26.11.1948 2 years old
26.11.1949 3 years old
26.11.1950 4 years old
26.11.1951 5 years old
26.11.1952 6 years old
26.11.1953 7 years old
26.11.1954 8 years old
26.11.1955 9 years old
26.11.1956 10 years old
26.11.1957 11 years old
26.11.1958 12 years old
26.11.1959 13 years old
26.11.1960 14 years old
26.11.1961 15 years old
26.11.1962 16 years old
26.11.1963 17 years old
26.11.1964 18 years old
26.11.1965 19 years old
26.11.1966 20 years old
26.11.1967 21 years old
26.11.1968 22 years old
26.11.1969 23 years old
26.11.1970 24 years old
26.11.1971 25 years old
26.11.1972 26 years old
26.11.1973 27 years old
26.11.1974 28 years old
26.11.1975 29 years old
26.11.1976 30 years old
26.11.1977 31 years old
26.11.1978 32 years old
26.11.1979 33 years old
26.11.1980 34 years old
26.11.1981 35 years old
26.11.1982 36 years old
26.11.1983 37 years old
26.11.1984 38 years old
26.11.1985 39 years old
26.11.1986 40 years old
26.11.1987 41 years old
26.11.1988 42 years old
26.11.1989 43 years old
26.11.1990 44 years old
26.11.1991 45 years old
26.11.1992 46 years old
26.11.1993 47 years old
26.11.1994 48 years old
26.11.1995 49 years old
26.11.1996 50 years old
26.11.1997 51 years old
26.11.1998 52 years old
26.11.1999 53 years old
26.11.2000 54 years old
26.11.2001 55 years old
26.11.2002 56 years old
26.11.2003 57 years old
26.11.2004 58 years old
26.11.2005 59 years old
26.11.2006 60 years old
26.11.2007 61 years old
26.11.2008 62 years old
26.11.2009 63 years old
************************
26.11.2010 64 years old

On the 26.11. 2009 that person WILL BECOME 63 years old!
Post by Jan Drew
2009-1946 = 63. On oivember 26 of this year he will be 64.
Now, a person born on 26.11. 1946 is on the very day "26.11.1946" BORN.

1 year later it will be 1 year old:

26.11.1947 1 year old

According to my timeline at 26.11.2009 it will be 63 years old.

But Jan Drew insists on

"On oivember 26 of this year he will be 64."

Wehen I first posted this timeline, I wrote:

"Will Jan Drew be able to point
where in my timeline there is an error?

Will Jan Drew be able to explain it?

Or will she, as usual, bring nothing but
more lies, insults, forgeries, or other mess?"

As I had guessed, she did and does the latter.

Since 1999 she dumped trash, lies and insults and forgeries into the net. Day
for day. Thousands and thousands of postings filled with lies and hate, and hate
and lies. All for one sole reason : to advertize quackery and charlatanism.

Mark Thorson <***@sonic.net> collected some examples which show the character
of Jan Drew :

<quote>
Part 1: Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews

Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 00:24:47 GMT

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030203003915.08900.00000405%40mb-mf.aol.com

Perhaps it was some kind of ritual
abuse by someone of the Jewish faith.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20021230161232.23430.00000342%40mb-mw.aol.com

I have no problem with anyone being Jewish,
God has a problem when people deny
that Jesus is the son of God.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20021230003534.02142.00000045%40mb-fn.aol.com

Thank you, and expect to be attacked by
Mark Probert, a jew.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20020620012318.03061.00000738%40mb-bg.aol.com

The only reason I called Andrew a jew boy
is because he posted 10 commmandments and
he doesn't believe in God or the bible.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20020506134413.21486.00007488%40mb-fj.aol.com

And my calling Andrew a jew boy was NOT racists.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20020506012459.00812.00008001%40mb-bg.aol.com

If I had called him, ass clown, idiot, moron,
a lying stack of shit, or told him to F**k off,
that would be A OK,,,,,,,,,,right?

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20020505002125.00763.00008303%40mb-bg.aol.com

What's the big deal? Calling you a jew boy was
exactly because you are a jew. The same as you
calling me a methodist or baptist girl.
It doesn't even come close to all the names
you have called and your constant trash talk.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20020504003536.28298.00007240%40mb-fe.aol.com

Little do you know anything about the
*10 Commandments* Jew Boy.
</quote>

<quote>
Part 2: Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews

Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 00:26:46 GMT

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030718213628.28226.00000180%40mb-m24.aol.com

Their are Jews here and there are atheists,
(they are the ones who have told the group) with the
exception of IIena, they have proven themselves
to be liars, deceitful and insulters.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030630184145.13643.00002027%40mb-m11.aol.com

That's because most every atheist and jew here
has INDEED lied. They know it,
yet they cover for each other.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030614013041.10617.00001458%40mb-m15.aol.com

The group here are mostly atheists and jews,
(who falsely believe they are enlightened) and need
to have an argument going, thinking they can boast their
ego. They tell lies, twist what is said, and IMHO
are lead by Satan.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030613000639.06893.00001804%40mb-m19.aol.com

The truth is that most debunkers on MHA
who LIE through their tetth, do nothing
but belittle, and are filled with hate, are atheists or jews.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030612202124.06893.00001784%40mb-m19.aol.com

I repeat:
The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030612014151.04369.00001280%40mb-m15.aol.com

No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived
as Eve was when Satan debunked
God's word.
That was the start of debunking.
Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried
to debunk his words, and even
debunked his miracles whch happened right
before their eyes.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030612011123.04369.00001278%40mb-m15.aol.com

Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
They debunked all his words and works,
and now debunking and lies are second
nature to them. That is how Satan works.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030610213830.23300.00000368%40mb-m26.aol.com

Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030324214236.16466.00000249%40mb-mf.aol.com

It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng,
with their vile false accusations and they are all filled
with hate.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030324214236.16466.00000249%40mb-mf.aol.com

It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
involved.
</quote>

<quoted>
Part 3: Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews

Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 00:27:32 GMT

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20040224182922.19410.00000351%40mb-m16.aol.com

Indeed, the Jews and atheists on this ng have lied over
and over, as well as posting nasty hateful lying websites
trying to personally trash. That is the facts.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20040223172959.20223.00000244%40mb-m04.aol.com

There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew
(on this ng).

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20040221204234.20451.00000208%40mb-m28.aol.com

To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,
IT IS THE TRUTH.
To say Satan is the king of all liars, and leads those
who practice lying is NOT anti-semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH.
To say the Jew on this ng are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,,
IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20040220213242.12315.00000073%40mb-m02.aol.com

We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't limited
to them.
</quote>

Don't let yourself be lulled in.

Don't get blinded by Jan Drew's forgeries and tricks.

And, do not forget: to follow Jan Drew's medical claims
can lead to the death of your children and of yourself.

.

pautrey
2010-03-30 21:24:12 UTC
Aribert Deckers makes numerous bizarre claims about group members,
but he never has any proof of his lies or he never tells the complete
truth.

See For Yourself:
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=Miz7gRgAAAD0tBe7vuCQ4GF06Gyy1CG7t8hJfEQ0GIACcxszmoT0jQ

***@ariplex.com

Cyberstalking Post Activity:

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2002 5 10 34 12 41 46 78 70 68 165 371 300
2003 200 387 89 137 153 2 38 114 307 426 263 238
2004 152 197 395 211 56 315 122 117 182 128 182 37
2005 125 11 22 127 47 64 14 64 7 44
2006 33 27 61 13 11 71 38 19
2007 1
2008 2
2009 3 6 9 742 988 2645 2857 2350 2304 71 55
2010 356 470 2120
Jan Drew
Jan Drew
2010-03-30 04:56:18 UTC
Yapping tripped herself up again.

But she again and again posts the very same mess.
Happy Oyster
2010-03-30 14:46:24 UTC
Post by Jan Drew
Yapping tripped herself up again.
But she again and again posts the very same mess.
Says Jan Drew who is a notorious criminal stalker and who it so damned stupid
that she cannot count to 2.

It is obvious: Jan Drew cannot count to 2.

True, and sad: Jan Drew really cannot count to 2. Just look at one of her more

Peter B.
2010-03-30 22:23:44 UTC
Post by Jan Drew
Yapping tripped herself up again.
But she again and again posts the very same mess.
Here you knowingly lie, you have posted using his real, male name.

Every time you post it the counter goes 'click' as the total increases by
one.
Mark Probert-Drew
2010-03-28 13:13:15 UTC
You just proved you are a Drewing bigot
Lefty
2010-03-28 14:03:06 UTC
Post by Mark Probert-Drew
Post by Jan Drew
Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful comments.
You just proved you are a Drewing bigot
Looks like you, Mark, are in truth one of the "bigots" here. Bleating
about your religion so much. If you are chosen, then shut up about it
and go join the "chosen" line to nirvana.
Mark Probert-Drew
2010-03-28 23:14:43 UTC
Post by Mark Probert-Drew
Post by Jan Drew
Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful comments.
You just proved you are a Drewing bigot
  Looks like you, Mark, are in truth one of the "bigots" here. Bleating
about your religion so much.
LeftyLoser, I do not raise my religion unless someone else does, or
someone attacks someone else. I would defend your right to believe or
not believe, as is your right, regardles of the fact that you are a
stupid Drewing moron.
If you are chosen, then shut up about it
Yes, chosen for Crusades, chosen for Inquisitions, chosen for Pogroms,
and chosen for a Holocaust.

Now, take you stupidity and shove it up your Drew.
and go join the "chosen" line to nirvana.
Jan Drew
2010-03-29 02:25:30 UTC

[ ]
pautrey
2010-03-29 02:32:23 UTC
Post by Mark Probert-Drew
LeftyLoser, I do not raise my religion unless someone else does, or
someone attacks someone else. I would defend your right to believe or
not believe, as is your right, regardles of the fact that you are a
stupid Drewing moron.
That's an absolute lie!

Where were you when Oyster was/is stalking IronHead
& Wang Chung over religion?

Where were you when Oyster was/is stalking people
calling them religiot?

Where are/were you when Peter B. attacks IronHead
& Wang Chung over religion?

Where are/were you when IronHead spews his anti-
gay agenda?

Where are you when others are cyberstalked in this group?

I might not do it daily, but I have spoke up many times about
the above, and other hate talk or stalking.

I choose not to get involved in your dispute with Jan for
several reasons. The main one being your attempts at
rallying support for you while overlooking your own behavior.
Post by Mark Probert-Drew
Post by Mark Probert-Drew
Post by Jan Drew
Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful comments.
You just proved you are a Drewing bigot
  Looks like you, Mark, are in truth one of the "bigots" here. Bleating
about your religion so much.
LeftyLoser, I do not raise my religion unless someone else does, or
someone attacks someone else. I would defend your right to believe or
not believe, as is your right, regardles of the fact that you are a
stupid Drewing moron.
 > If you are chosen, then shut up about it
Yes, chosen for Crusades, chosen for Inquisitions, chosen for Pogroms,
and chosen for a Holocaust.
Now, take you stupidity and shove it up your Drew.
and go join the "chosen" line to nirvana.- Hide quoted text -
Mark Probert
2010-03-29 03:39:51 UTC
Post by pautrey
Post by Mark Probert-Drew
LeftyLoser, I do not raise my religion unless someone else does, or
someone attacks someone else. I would defend your right to believe or
not believe, as is your right, regardles of the fact that you are a
stupid Drewing moron.
That's an absolute lie!
No, there is no lie there. If you disagree, find it and prove it.
Merely saying there is a lie, is a lie.
Post by pautrey
Where were you when Oyster was/is stalking IronHead
& Wang Chung over religion?
I NEVER read Chung. Period. He tried to shove his religion onto me,
and I just stay away from him. His deeds are his deeds. As for HO,
note that he can say what he wants. NOTHING said here interferes with
Chung's right to believe as he does.
Post by pautrey
Where were you when Oyster was/is stalking people
calling them religiot?
I am not responsible for HO. His actions do not interfere with
anyone's right to believe.
Post by pautrey
Where are/were you when Peter B. attacks IronHead
& Wang Chung over religion?
See above.
Post by pautrey
Where are/were you when IronHead spews his anti-
gay agenda?
I do not know who you are referring to. I do not stay silent when
there is homophobia. I owe that to someone who was a far better person
than either you or me.
Post by pautrey
Where are you when others are cyberstalked in this group?
When Kevysmom was attacked by an outsider, I was the ONLY one who said
anything. Ask her.
Post by pautrey
I might not do it daily, but I have spoke up many times about
the above, and other hate talk or stalking.
I choose not to get involved in your dispute with Jan for
several reasons. The main one being your attempts at
rallying support for you while overlooking your own behavior.
Feel free to stay out. However, you just conceded that Jan is a
problem.
Jan Drew
2010-03-30 05:16:00 UTC
Post by Mark Probert
Post by pautrey
I might not do it daily, but I have spoke up many times about
the above, and other hate talk or stalking.
I choose not to get involved in your dispute with Jan for
several reasons. The main one being your attempts at
rallying support for you while overlooking your own behavior.
Feel free to stay out. However, you just �conceded that Jan is a
problem.
I choose not to get involved in your dispute with Jan for
several reasons. The main one being your attempts at
rallying support for you while overlooking your own behavior.

Your is you, Mark S Probert, and there is no Mark Probert-Drew.
Which you have never proved, as well as you harassing posting COUSIN
Jan Drew-PROBERT.

Do you ever back up your claims?
Here is your chance.
Mark Probert-Drew
2010-03-30 21:28:53 UTC
Post by Mark Probert
Post by pautrey
I might not do it daily, but I have spoke up many times about
the above, and other hate talk or stalking.
I choose not to get involved in your dispute with Jan for
several reasons. The main one being your attempts at
rallying support for you while overlooking your own behavior.
Feel free to stay out. However, you just conceded that Jan is a
problem.
 I choose not to get involved in your dispute with Jan for
 several reasons. The main one being your attempts at
 rallying support for you while overlooking your own behavior.
Your is you, Mark S Probert, and there is no Mark Probert-Drew.
Which you have never proved, as well as you harassing posting COUSIN
Jan Drew-PROBERT.
I can legally call myself anything I wish. Look it up.

If I want to sully the good name of Probert, by hyphenating with with
Drew, that is my choice.
Do you ever back up your claims?
You are the one whose Drew is backed-up.
Peter B.
2010-03-30 22:30:38 UTC
Post by Mark Probert
Post by pautrey
I might not do it daily, but I have spoke up many times about
the above, and other hate talk or stalking.
I choose not to get involved in your dispute with Jan for
several reasons. The main one being your attempts at
rallying support for you while overlooking your own behavior.
Feel free to stay out. However, you just �conceded that Jan is a
problem.
I choose not to get involved in your dispute with Jan for
several reasons. The main one being your attempts at
rallying support for you while overlooking your own behavior.

Your is you, Mark S Probert, and there is no Mark Probert-Drew.
Which you have never proved, as well as you harassing posting COUSIN
Jan Drew-PROBERT.

Do you ever back up your claims?
Here is your chance.

Janet, Mark has no say so over anyone else's life or posting on the Usenet.
We say as we want and or believe. Deal with it. It is not Marks
responsibility. That you and Chung follow a cult teaching is your
responsibility, that you choose to believe lies in on your head. You cannot
plead ignorance at the Great White Throne judgment as you have been warned.
Mark Probert-Drew
2010-03-31 00:30:09 UTC
Post by Mark Probert
Post by pautrey
[...]
Agreed. However, I will not sit quietly when certain things happen.
That happened in the 1930's and look where it got us.
Peter B.
Due diligence is proper, studying of the Prophets words imperative.
Happy Oyster

Jan Drew
Now, take you stupidity and shove it up your Mark Probert-Drew
Mark Probert-Drew
2010-03-30 21:30:01 UTC
Post by Mark Probert-Drew
Post by Lefty
Post by Lefty
If you are chosen, then shut up about it
Yes, chosen for Crusades, chosen for Inquisitions, chosen for Pogroms,
and chosen for a Holocaust.
Now, take you stupidity and shove it up your Mark Probert-Drew-
I did not type that. You just lied.

LIAR LIAR, Girdle on fire!
Jan Drew
Jan Drew

Mark Probert-Drew
2010-03-28 13:47:40 UTC
Post by Jan Drew
Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful comments.
You posted the subject line:

Re: Mark S Probert making excuse to use profanity

Since I am no longer using profanity in the traditional sense, but
substituting "Drew" wherever appropriate, I guess you just conceded
that "Drew" is profane.

Now that you recognize your problem, get help.
Jan Drew
2010-03-30 05:01:43 UTC

Post by Mark Probert-Drew
Re: Mark S Probert making excuse to use profanity
Since I am no longer using profanity in the traditional sense, but
substituting "Drew" wherever appropriate, I guess you just conceded
that "Drew" is profane.
You guess wrong. Get over your insane need to argue.

That is your help. You are a Jew. I am not.
Happy Oyster
2010-03-30 14:47:24 UTC
Post by Jan Drew
Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful comments.
Oh, all those things which Jan Drew likes so much...
.

Mark Probert-Drew
2010-03-30 21:33:45 UTC
Post by Mark Probert-Drew
Now that you recognize your problem, get help.
Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful comments.
http://www.edgewoodcoc.org/GodsNameinVain.htm
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080913184443AAR7mx6
http://igoogledisrael.com/2009/04/speaking-the-language-hebrew-the-na...
http://www.it-rx.com/insults/swearing/yiddish.htm
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=3444...
That is your help.  You are a Jew.  I am not.
Thank G-d for that!

BTW, did you see what your fellow Christians were up to?

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE62T4SX20100330?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

"The eight men and one woman were accused of plotting to kill a police
officer in Michigan and then ambush the law enforcement officers who
attended his funeral with improvised explosive devices to be delivered
with projectiles. They planned to fall back and fight from fortified
and booby-trapped positions, the indictment said.

The indictment said the group believed the attacks would "serve as a
catalyst for a more widespread uprising" against the government.

The group's website, hutaree.com, says the term Hutaree means
"Christian warrior" and characterizes the group as "preparing for the
end time battles to keep the testimony of Jesus Christ alive.""

You believe in the end of times. You profess to be a Christian.

You help get a convicted felon out of jail before his time.

You support these people.

Murderers.
Peter B.

Then why does the SDA consider themselves the missing tribes? Hmmm? Cultist.
Jan Drew
Peter B.
2010-03-29 16:12:23 UTC
Post by Jan Drew
Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful comments.
http://www.edgewoodcoc.org/GodsNameinVain.htm
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080913184443AAR7mx6
http://igoogledisrael.com/2009/04/speaking-the-language-hebrew-the-na...
http://www.it-rx.com/insults/swearing/yiddish.htm
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=3444...
What a great legacy for the Drew name, all because of a Janet Mae Stidd
Nelson Drew who is all Drewed up.
Peter Bowditch
Date: 14th century
desecrate
2 : to debase by a wrong, unworthy, or vulgar use
It clearly fits.
Drewin' oath it does!
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243