Gee, what happened to the flu? Did COVID-19 eradicate it?
Bradley K. Sherman
2020-12-14 06:23:42 UTC
Are "health professionals" so panicky over COVID that they can't
identify ordinary viral infections now?

a322x1n
2020-12-14 16:05:01 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Are "health professionals" so panicky over COVID that they can't
identify ordinary viral infections now?
It's still here, and still a problem. COVID-19 is getting the
attention, but people are still urged to get a flu shot to minimize the
strain on the health care system. You should get the "Over 65" shot if
you're over 65. You certainly don't want to have both COVID-19 and the
flu burdening your local hospitals if at all possible.
Dutch
2020-12-14 20:27:42 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Are "health professionals" so panicky over COVID that they can't
identify ordinary viral infections now?
Masks, social distancing, closing events and businesses was bound to
severely cut the instances of the seasonal flu, which is far less
contagious than Covid-19.
BTR1701
2020-12-15 01:52:02 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Are "health professionals" so panicky over COVID that they can't
identify ordinary viral infections now?
Masks, social distancing, closing events and businesses was bound to
severely cut the instances of the seasonal flu
Which suggests if we shut down our country, threw everyone out of work
every fall, and mandated face diapers for everyone, we'd save tens of
thousands of lives.

But since they wouldn't be Wuhan Flu lives (and couldn't be used as a
political weapon), they don't matter.
FPP
2020-12-15 04:56:54 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by Dutch
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Are "health professionals" so panicky over COVID that they can't
identify ordinary viral infections now?
Masks, social distancing, closing events and businesses was bound to
severely cut the instances of the seasonal flu
Which suggests if we shut down our country, threw everyone out of work
every fall, and mandated face diapers for everyone, we'd save tens of
thousands of lives.
But since they wouldn't be Wuhan Flu lives (and couldn't be used as a
political weapon), they don't matter.
The 300,000 families of the dead Americans thanks you for your continued
work to add to their numbers.
--
"And I have to say if I lost, I'd be a very gracious loser." -Donald J.
Trump 12-6-20

How sad it must be to believe that Scientists, Scholars, Historians,
Economists, and Journalists have devoted their entire lives to deceiving
you - while a Reality TV Star with decades of FRAUD and exhaustively
documented LYING is your One True Beacon of Truth and Honesty.

"Good night wall, good night cages, good night endless Midnight rages."
"Good night thief, good night grief, good night cruel and callous Chief."
"Good night 'Fake News', and Fox and Friends. - this is how the
nightmare ends."
"Good night at last, it’s time to go... the American people have told
you so."

November 7, 2020 - Happy V-T Day!
trotsky
2020-12-15 11:16:05 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by Dutch
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Are "health professionals" so panicky over COVID that they can't
identify ordinary viral infections now?
Masks, social distancing, closing events and businesses was bound to
severely cut the instances of the seasonal flu
Which suggests if we shut down our country, threw everyone out of work
every fall, and mandated face diapers for everyone, we'd save tens of
thousands of lives.
But since they wouldn't be Wuhan Flu lives (and couldn't be used as a
political weapon), they don't matter.
Speaking of such things, since you lied and said it was "just like the
flu", when was the last time the flu caused 300k deaths in nine months
and hospital parking lots had to be used to store the excess of dying
patients? I'm surprised you enterprising Republicans haven't proposed
making Soylent Green out of the corpses to help all the starving people
fucked out of money by Trump and the rest of you shit headed Republicans.