OH CRAP, homeopathy!!
m***@privacy.net
2017-11-16 15:25:46 UTC
https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/11/whats-worse-doctors-who-believe-homeopathy-or-just-use-it-for-placebo-effect/
Science psycho
2017-11-27 04:56:24 UTC
Post by m***@privacy.net
https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/11/whats-worse-doctors-who-believe-homeopathy-or-just-use-it-for-placebo-effect/
Homeopathy is good for arthritis or certain aches and pains in the
joints or muscles.

The trick is finding the right remedy, the one that addresses the
overall totality of symptoms. Mind you, a good homeopath can be useful
to come up with remedies that suit the person.

Big pharma likes to poo-poo homeopathy because it cuts into their
profits. I wouldn't touch pharmaceutical drugs with a 40' pole.

--
Science psycho
Debunking the Placebo Effect

Chemotherapy - none-evidence-based experimental drug
http://www.cancervictors.net/resources/news-archive?start=30

www.chemokills.info
Oncologists routinely tell two lies:
1. "You'll be dead in x months if you don't take chemotherapy"
2. "Chemotherapy is the only option" - when there are a dozen options,
the worst of which is chemotherapy.

How scientific are orthodox cancer treatments?
http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/en/the-science-of-the-orthodox-cancer-treatments

Western medicine is Rockefeller medicine - all the way.
http://tinyurl.com/p26c3wy

Most Scientific Research of Western Medicine Untrustable & Fraudulent,
Say Insiders and Experts
http://tinyurl.com/qf24w6s

Academic oligarchy: Majority of science publishing is controlled by
just six companies
http://tinyurl.com/owpz75z

Gotzsche wrote a book published back in 2013 entitled Deadly Medicine
and Organised Crime: How Big Pharma Has Corrupted Healthcare that
exposes the drug industry for engaging in massive fraud and deception
to push deadly drugs like psych meds on the public. The system has
been so corrupted by this influence that millions of people are now
taking drugs that don't work and are extremely deadly.
http://tinyurl.com/p66yu3q

How Bogus Scientific Studies Are Created
http://www.cancertutor.com/Other/BogusScience.html
"How Bogus Scientific Studies Are Created
The pharmaceutical industry, with their total control over the
National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Cancer Institute (NCI),
Food and Drug Administration (FDA), etc. have also funded many, many
millions of dollars of bogus scientific studies. In fact, their budget
is in the billions of dollars every year!! Couple this with their
control of the media and you have the situation we are in today.
It is the Prime Directive of medical research to do two things: First,
make it appear there is "scientific evidence" for orthodox cancer
treatments, orthodox heart disease prevention treatments, etc., and
Second, make it appear there is "no scientific evidence" for
alternative cancer treatments, alternative heart disease prevention
treatments, and so on."

The Massive Flaw with the Scientific Hierarchy of Evidence
http://tinyurl.com/lmcwlvb

Calling the FDA, AMA and Big Pharma: What the Term “Medical Mafia”
Means
http://naturalsociety.com/what-the-term-medical-mafia-means/

The History of the Pharma-Cartel
http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/history_of_the_pharma_cartel.html

---
http://www.avg.com
m***@privacy.net
2017-11-27 05:08:43 UTC
Post by Science psycho
Post by m***@privacy.net
https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/11/whats-worse-doctors-who-believe-homeopathy-or-just-use-it-for-placebo-effect/
Homeopathy is good for arthritis or certain aches and pains in the
joints or muscles.
In the dilutions homeopathy uses, it is NOTHING OTHER THAN PLAIN
WATER!! So if you think plain water can cure anything, homeopathy is
for you.
kaye
2017-11-28 02:52:48 UTC
Post by Science psycho
Post by m***@privacy.net
https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/11/whats-worse-doctors-who-believe-homeopathy-or-just-use-it-for-placebo-effect/
Homeopathy is good for arthritis or certain aches and pains in the
joints or muscles.
The trick is finding the right remedy, the one that addresses the
overall totality of symptoms. Mind you, a good homeopath can be useful
to come up with remedies that suit the person.
Big pharma likes to poo-poo homeopathy because it cuts into their
profits. I wouldn't touch pharmaceutical drugs with a 40' pole.
Are you saying Big Homeopathy makes no profits? They are only there
helping people with no expectations of making money? We both know that
isn’t true. I could name many of the people who promote homeopathy that are
multi-millionaires. They aren’t pushing this for the goodness of humanity.
They are pushing this for the goodness of their bank accounts.
Kaye
Philip
2017-11-28 21:43:49 UTC
Post by Science psycho
Post by m***@privacy.net
https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/11/whats-worse-doctors-who-believe-homeopathy-or-just-use-it-for-placebo-effect/
Homeopathy is good for arthritis or certain aches and pains in the
joints or muscles.
The trick is finding the right remedy, the one that addresses the
overall totality of symptoms. Mind you, a good homeopath can be useful
to come up with remedies that suit the person.
Big pharma likes to poo-poo homeopathy because it cuts into their
profits. I wouldn't touch pharmaceutical drugs with a 40' pole.
Do you have a 40' pole?
If so, where do you keep it?
Science psycho
2017-11-29 08:46:43 UTC
Post by Philip
Post by Science psycho
Post by m***@privacy.net
https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/11/whats-worse-doctors-who-believe-homeopathy-or-just-use-it-for-placebo-effect/
Homeopathy is good for arthritis or certain aches and pains in the
joints or muscles.
The trick is finding the right remedy, the one that addresses the
overall totality of symptoms. Mind you, a good homeopath can be useful
to come up with remedies that suit the person.
Big pharma likes to poo-poo homeopathy because it cuts into their
profits. I wouldn't touch pharmaceutical drugs with a 40' pole.
Do you have a 40' pole?
If so, where do you keep it?
Obviously it is a manner of speech. Nobody has a 40' pole especially
these days with the blocks of land getting smaller and smaller.
A large block these days is 700m2 and the price of houses in Melbourne
and Sydney are only second to places like Hong Kong and New York.

I take it you are a pharmaceutical pawn ie you have a regular supply
of various pharmaceutical products and refer to your doctor as "my
doctor" who's advice you hang on.

Personally, I think mainstream doctors are full of crap.
All they know is how to dish out pharmaceutical drugs.

http://www.avg.com
Philip
2017-11-29 10:23:50 UTC
Post by Science psycho
Post by Philip
Post by Science psycho
Post by m***@privacy.net
https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/11/whats-worse-doctors-who-believe-homeopathy-or-just-use-it-for-placebo-effect/
Homeopathy is good for arthritis or certain aches and pains in the
joints or muscles.
The trick is finding the right remedy, the one that addresses the
overall totality of symptoms. Mind you, a good homeopath can be useful
to come up with remedies that suit the person.
Big pharma likes to poo-poo homeopathy because it cuts into their
profits. I wouldn't touch pharmaceutical drugs with a 40' pole.
Do you have a 40' pole?
If so, where do you keep it?
Obviously it is a manner of speech.
No, it is not obvious, given some of the things posted here in the
past.
Post by Science psycho
Nobody has a 40' pole especially these days with the blocks of land
getting smaller and smaller.
I would never say nobody has a 40' pole. Someone may have a pole,
disassembled into ten 4' sections, that can be assembled into a 40'
pole. An exhaust or overflow pipe would be an one example.
Post by Science psycho
A large block these days is 700m2 and the price of houses in Melbourne
and Sydney are only second to places like Hong Kong and New York.
I take it you are a pharmaceutical pawn
Why would you assume that?
Post by Science psycho
ie you have a regular supply of various pharmaceutical products
and refer to your doctor as "my doctor" who's advice you hang on.
I prefer to hang loose.
Post by Science psycho
Personally, I think mainstream doctors are full of crap.
All they know is how to dish out pharmaceutical drugs.
Are you being coerced into taking the advice of doctors or using
pharmaceutical products?

If not, why the apparent disquietude?
Science psycho
2017-12-07 07:22:53 UTC
Post by Philip
Post by Science psycho
Post by Philip
Post by Science psycho
Post by m***@privacy.net
https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/11/whats-worse-doctors-who-believe-homeopathy-or-just-use-it-for-placebo-effect/
Homeopathy is good for arthritis or certain aches and pains in the
joints or muscles.
The trick is finding the right remedy, the one that addresses the
overall totality of symptoms. Mind you, a good homeopath can be useful
to come up with remedies that suit the person.
Big pharma likes to poo-poo homeopathy because it cuts into their
profits. I wouldn't touch pharmaceutical drugs with a 40' pole.
Do you have a 40' pole?
If so, where do you keep it?
Obviously it is a manner of speech.
No, it is not obvious, given some of the things posted here in the
past.
I thought it was a manner of speech, but after reading some of the
replies now see that 40' poles are something real for people who use
CB radios to put their aerials on.
Post by Philip
Post by Science psycho
Nobody has a 40' pole especially these days with the blocks of land
getting smaller and smaller.
I would never say nobody has a 40' pole. Someone may have a pole,
disassembled into ten 4' sections, that can be assembled into a 40'
pole. An exhaust or overflow pipe would be an one example.
Come to think of it I knew somebody who had a 40' pole but thought of
it more as an aerial than a pole. my mistake.
Post by Philip
Post by Science psycho
A large block these days is 700m2 and the price of houses in Melbourne
and Sydney are only second to places like Hong Kong and New York.
I take it you are a pharmaceutical pawn
Why would you assume that?
There are just so many people who go along with mainstream medicine
and hang on every word of their pharmaceutical trained quacks.
That's what they are - no thought other than pharmaceutical will ever
enter their minds.
Post by Science psycho
Personally, I think mainstream doctors are full of crap.
All they know is how to dish out pharmaceutical drugs.
Are you being coerced into taking the advice of doctors or using
pharmaceutical products?
Yes, sort of.
Everybody is routinely coerced into thinking that mainstream medicine
is the only medicine that works, that the others are useless. It takes
a certain amount of rebellion to go alternative.
So not only does mainstream suppress cures, it leads people to take
medications that may not be in their best interest but rather in the
interests of big pharma who are in it for the money rather than cures.

Mainstream medicine lies about its effectiveness and alternative
medicine's non-effectiveness. Like the mainstream media (MSM), it
exists to deceive and mislead the public.

Lu
2017-12-16 03:58:43 UTC
Post by Science psycho
Post by Philip
Post by Science psycho
Post by Philip
Post by Science psycho
Personally, I think mainstream doctors are full of crap.
All they know is how to dish out pharmaceutical drugs.
Are you being coerced into taking the advice of doctors or using
pharmaceutical products?
Yes, sort of.
Everybody is routinely coerced into thinking that mainstream medicine
is the only medicine that works, that the others are useless. It takes
a certain amount of rebellion to go alternative.
So not only does mainstream suppress cures, it leads people to take
medications that may not be in their best interest but rather in the
interests of big pharma who are in it for the money rather than cures.
Mainstream medicine lies about its effectiveness and alternative
medicine's non-effectiveness. Like the mainstream media (MSM), it
exists to deceive and mislead the public.
Carole, you are probably the biggest fool I have ever run across in all my
80+ years.

You have been trying to convince people who use mainstream medicine that
works exactly the way it is supposed to work, that mainstream medicine is not
effective. You then suggest that we guess at a diagnosis and then attempt to
treat ourselves using an alternative remedy that we create at our kitchen
sink. We are then supposed to adjust the dosage of the concoction we brewed
until we find the dosage that works to cure what we THINK our ailment is. You
have been doing this for years and you haven’t converted one person yet. I
wonder why?
http://www.avg.com
Philip
2017-12-16 13:50:50 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Science psycho
Post by Philip
Post by Science psycho
Post by Philip
Post by Science psycho
[...]
Carole has a problem?
Bob Officer
2018-02-22 16:20:03 UTC
Post by Science psycho
Post by Philip
Post by Science psycho
Post by Philip
Post by Philip
Post by Science psycho
Nobody has a 40' pole especially these days with the blocks of land
getting smaller and smaller.
I would never say nobody has a 40' pole. Someone may have a pole,
disassembled into ten 4' sections, that can be assembled into a 40'
pole. An exhaust or overflow pipe would be an one example.
Come to think of it I knew somebody who had a 40' pole but thought of
it more as an aerial than a pole. my mistake.
A pole is used to hold an antenna.
Post by Science psycho
Post by Philip
Post by Science psycho
A large block these days is 700m2 and the price of houses in Melbourne
and Sydney are only second to places like Hong Kong and New York.
I take it you are a pharmaceutical pawn
Why would you assume that?
There are just so many people who go along with mainstream medicine
and hang on every word of their pharmaceutical trained quacks.
That's what they are - no thought other than pharmaceutical will ever
enter their minds.
Because they learn to filter out nonsense by being educated and knowing how
to read and understand what they read.

They know if it works, it is included in medicine if it doesn't work it is
called nonsense.

There is one one type of medicine, the alternative to medicine is quack
nostrums

Just like there is no alternative to science, what is not science is called
ignorance.
Post by Science psycho
Post by Science psycho
Personally, I think mainstream doctors are full of crap.
All they know is how to dish out pharmaceutical drugs.
Are you being coerced into taking the advice of doctors or using
pharmaceutical products?
Yes, sort of.
Everybody is routinely coerced into thinking that mainstream medicine
is the only medicine that works, that the others are useless. It takes
a certain amount of rebellion to go alternative.
Translated she thinks being stupid is an act of rebellion. Thus she
justifies her willful ignorance and laziness as being an of rebellion.
Post by Science psycho
So not only does mainstream suppress cures, it leads people to take
medications that may not be in their best interest but rather in the
interests of big pharma who are in it for the money rather than cures.
Mainstream medicine lies about its effectiveness and alternative
medicine's non-effectiveness. Like the mainstream media (MSM), it
exists to deceive and mislead the public.
You mean it lies when it points out putting black salve on your face is
harmful? Or the absolute lies it only harms cancer cells? Or is lying when
it tell people don't use MMS because it is poison and will kill you? Do you
recall Penelope Dingle? You should because this is what happens when
people embrace nonsense.

https://www.homeowatch.org/news/dingle_finding.pdf
Post by Science psycho
Post by Philip
If not, why the apparent disquietude?
--
Dunning's work explained in clear, concise and simple terms.
John Cleese on Stupidity
http://youtu.be/rW9R6jgE7SQ
Bob Officer
2017-12-05 05:56:24 UTC
Post by Philip
Post by Science psycho
Post by m***@privacy.net
https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/11/whats-worse-doctors-who-believe-homeopathy-or-just-use-it-for-placebo-effect/
Homeopathy is good for arthritis or certain aches and pains in the
joints or muscles.
The trick is finding the right remedy, the one that addresses the
overall totality of symptoms. Mind you, a good homeopath can be useful
to come up with remedies that suit the person.
Big pharma likes to poo-poo homeopathy because it cuts into their
profits. I wouldn't touch pharmaceutical drugs with a 40' pole.
Do you have a 40' pole?
If so, where do you keep it?
Raises hand. I have a few. Stored in the basement of the RV use them for
portable amateur radio antennas when I travel. Right now I have 3 of them
set up with 160 meter loop at 40 feet and a 50 foot pole with a offset fed
dipole the "50 footer has a vertical wire and tuner for all bands.

I will gladly take any poles.

Dexter
2017-12-01 19:37:00 UTC
Post by Science psycho
Post by m***@privacy.net
https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/11/whats-worse-doct
ors-who-believe-homeopathy-or-just-use-it-for-placebo-ef
fect/
Homeopathy is good for arthritis or certain aches and
pains in the joints or muscles.
The trick is finding the right remedy, the one that
addresses the overall totality of symptoms. Mind you, a
good homeopath can be useful to come up with remedies
that suit the person.
Big pharma likes to poo-poo homeopathy because it cuts
into their profits. I wouldn't touch pharmaceutical drugs
with a 40' pole.

Well, this is interesting. While the pharmaceutical
industry does have some flaws (what industry doesn't?) it
would seem you've decided to support a therapy that
consists entirely of water, diluted water at that; water
that contains no ingredients except water. Or sugar pills
that contain no ingredients besides sugar. Mind you, it
has been said that one cannot be reasoned out of a position
that one did not use reason to establish so I don't believe
for a minute you'll change your mind. But if and when you
lose the ability to make decisions for yourself you should
inform your next of kin about your choices as it will save
the doctors caring for you an awful lot of trouble.

By the way, what homeopathic concoction is useful for a
ruptured aneurysm? How about renal failure? Meconium
aspiration syndrome? Diaphragmatic hernia? Whatcha got
there Gomer?
--
- There is no harm in being a fool; harm lies in being a
fool at the top of your lungs. (Author Unknown)
Dexter
2018-01-19 23:02:07 UTC
Post by Dexter
Post by Science psycho
Post by m***@privacy.net
[...]

Yeah, that's what I thought you had. Impressive, not.
Lu
2018-01-29 02:21:03 UTC
Post by Science psycho
Post by m***@privacy.net
https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/11/whats-worse-doctors-who-believe-home
opathy-or-just-use-it-for-placebo-effect/
Homeopathy is good for arthritis or certain aches and pains in the
joints or muscles.
The trick is finding the right remedy, the one that addresses the
overall totality of symptoms. Mind you, a good homeopath can be useful
to come up with remedies that suit the person.
Why go to all that trouble of creating my own solution when I can go to the
doctor
and he will prescribe what I need without my doing anything more then going
to the
drug store and picking up my remedy.
I think it is stupid to suffer unnecessarily.
m***@privacy.net
2018-01-29 07:51:09 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Science psycho
The trick is finding the right remedy, the one that addresses the
overall totality of symptoms. Mind you, a good homeopath can be useful
to come up with remedies that suit the person.
Why go to all that trouble of creating my own solution when
Can treat the CAUSE, and NOT just the symptoms.

As Carole has PROVEN, just treating the SYMPTOMS will NEVER cure
the illness, which is why she STILL has moldy feet.
Science psycho
2018-02-03 09:36:25 UTC
Post by m***@privacy.net
Post by Lu
Post by Science psycho
The trick is finding the right remedy, the one that addresses the
overall totality of symptoms. Mind you, a good homeopath can be useful
to come up with remedies that suit the person.
Why go to all that trouble of creating my own solution when
Can treat the CAUSE, and NOT just the symptoms.
As Carole has PROVEN, just treating the SYMPTOMS will NEVER cure
the illness, which is why she STILL has moldy feet.
Pharmaceutical drugs cause more problems than what they cure.

There are plenty of alternative remedies to fight disease but big
pharma claims they are all "unproven".

Why is that ... why is nobody checking them out to see if they work?

Why is the autism rate 1 in 38 and yet big pharma has nothing to say
about it except "its not caused by vaccines"?
What is it caused by then?

--
[...]

7 Drugs Whose Dangerous Risks Emerged Only After Big Pharma ...
www.alternet.org/personal-health/7-drugs-whose-dangerous-risks-emerged-only-after-big-pharma-made-its-money

"This situation has come about because research is now so expensive
that only governments and multinational corporations can pay for it.
The funds are dispensed by agencies staffed and run by bureaucrats who
aren’t scientists themselves."
http://blog.phoreveryoung.com/2014/12/02/political-science-the-politics-of-medical-science-and-research/

Anatomy of an Epidemic: Magic Bullets, Psychiatric Drugs, and the
Astonishing Rise of Mental Illness in America Paperback
http://www.amazon.com/Anatomy-Epidemic-Bullets-Psychiatric-Astonishing/dp/0307452425/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_y

Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime: How Big Pharma Has Corrupted
Healthcare
http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Medicines-Organised-Crime-Healthcare/dp/1846198844

---
http://www.avg.com
Lu
2018-02-04 02:07:28 UTC
Post by Science psycho
Post by m***@privacy.net
Post by Lu
Post by Science psycho
The trick is finding the right remedy, the one that addresses the
overall totality of symptoms. Mind you, a good homeopath can be useful
to come up with remedies that suit the person.
Why go to all that trouble of creating my own solution when
Can treat the CAUSE, and NOT just the symptoms.
As Carole has PROVEN, just treating the SYMPTOMS will NEVER cure
the illness, which is why she STILL has moldy feet.
Pharmaceutical drugs cause more problems than what they cure.
Says Carole who does not use them.
Post by Science psycho
There are plenty of alternative remedies to fight disease but big
pharma claims they are all "unproven".
Why doesn’t makers of Alternative remedies
change that designation by proving that their remedies DO work.

BTW, if those remedies worked they would be found on store shelves
because of consumer demand.
Post by Science psycho
Why is that ... why is nobody checking them out to see if they work?
The consumer does check. Would you buy a new toaster that you
knew did not work? No one else does either. We wouldn’t and we
would not buy drugs that did not work, either.
I believe you have been given the answer to that question dozens of times.
Bob Officer
2018-02-20 23:24:21 UTC
Post by Science psycho
Post by m***@privacy.net
Post by Lu
Post by Science psycho
The trick is finding the right remedy, the one that addresses the
overall totality of symptoms. Mind you, a good homeopath can be useful
to come up with remedies that suit the person.
Why go to all that trouble of creating my own solution when
Can treat the CAUSE, and NOT just the symptoms.
As Carole has PROVEN, just treating the SYMPTOMS will NEVER cure
the illness, which is why she STILL has moldy feet.
Pharmaceutical drugs cause more problems than what they cure.
There are plenty of alternative remedies to fight disease but big
pharma claims they are all "unproven".
Why is that ... why is nobody checking them out to see if they work?
Why is the autism rate 1 in 38 and yet big pharma has nothing to say
about it except "its not caused by vaccines"?
What is it caused by then?
The ratio is not 1:38

The cause of at least 50% has been tracy to two different de novo
mutations.

Last year when they removed Asperger syndrome the rate dropped to about
1:100. With the future removal of fetal alcohol and fetal drug abuse
syndrome and fetal tobacco abuse/exposure the the rate might even drop to
1:1000
Each and every one of those abuses are know,to cause or alter fetal
development and cause issue in newborns.
http://youtu.be/rW9R6jgE7SQ
kaye
2018-02-22 07:03:25 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Science psycho
Post by m***@privacy.net
Post by Lu
Post by Science psycho
[...]
I don’t believe it’s the vaccines. My brother’s grandson is autistic. The
medical team knew there was an issue the day he was born. They tested him
for several issues before he was released from the hospital. His issues
were apparent before he had ever had any vaccines.

Kaye
Bob Officer
2018-02-20 23:09:21 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Science psycho
Post by m***@privacy.net
https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/11/whats-worse-doctors-who-believe-home
opathy-or-just-use-it-for-placebo-effect/
Homeopathy is good for arthritis or certain aches and pains in the
joints or muscles.
The trick is finding the right remedy, the one that addresses the
overall totality of symptoms. Mind you, a good homeopath can be useful
to come up with remedies that suit the person.
Why go to all that trouble of creating my own solution when I can go to the
doctor
and he will prescribe what I need without my doing anything more then going
to the
drug store and picking up my remedy.
Homeopathy works no better than a placebo, and for non-self limiting
conditions the delay in treatment could be cause for longer to remediate
the problem.

Delay in treatment of high blood pressure could lead to a stroke or kidney
failure. I just lost a friend to long term genetic kidney problem. Dialysis
and modern medicine extended his life by 15 years.

Homeopathy would have killed him 14 years ago.
Post by Lu
Post by Science psycho
Big pharma likes to poo-poo homeopathy because it cuts into their
profits. I wouldn't touch pharmaceutical drugs with a 40' pole.
I think it is stupid to suffer unnecessarily.
She run to them if she was told it was her only home. I wonder how she is
coping now that homeopathy is no long supported by the public purse?
http://youtu.be/rW9R6jgE7SQ
Lu
2018-02-22 03:19:22 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Lu
Post by Lu
Post by Science psycho
Big pharma likes to poo-poo homeopathy because it cuts into their
profits. I wouldn't touch pharmaceutical drugs with a 40' pole.
I think it is stupid to suffer unnecessarily.
She run to them if she was told it was her only home. I wonder how she is
coping now that homeopathy is no long supported by the public purse?
I don’t think the public purse supported her ingredients anyway, unless,
she was collecting welfare.
Bob Officer
2018-02-22 08:59:20 UTC
Post by Lu
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Lu
Post by Lu
Post by Science psycho
Big pharma likes to poo-poo homeopathy because it cuts into their
profits. I wouldn't touch pharmaceutical drugs with a 40' pole.
I think it is stupid to suffer unnecessarily.
She run to them if she was told it was her only home. I wonder how she is
coping now that homeopathy is no long supported by the public purse?
I don’t think the public purse supported her ingredients anyway, unless,
she was collecting welfare.
She been on public dole for a while, I have been told.